It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsa Police Identify Victims In 'Unprecedented' Shooting Spree

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

TULSA, Oklahoma -

Police call it unprecedented in Tulsa. They say it appears someone drove around North Tulsa Thursday night, randomly shooting people who were walking or in their yards.

Three were killed, and two survived.

Three were killed, and two survived.

The first one happened at 1 a.m. in the 1000 block of East 51st Place North where a woman was found shot to death in the street. A man heard a shot, ran outside and saw her lying in the street. He said she'd been shot and was unable to talk.

About 45 minutes later, in the 300 block of 63rd Street North, another man was shot. Bobby Clark, 54, also died. Then, around 7 a.m., a body was noticed in front of Jack's Memorial Chapel 801 East 36th Street North. Police confirm that he too, had been shot and killed. That man has been identified as 31-year-old William Allen.

www.newson6.com... three-dead-in-unprecedented-shooting-spree

Three people are dead and no one seems to know why. As far as anyone seems to know these people were just shot for no reason. People have started throwing around the words "Serial Killer(!)". Which is hardly the most comforting of phrases.

This is all very sick.

Oh right, he is still at large apparently. So be safe Tulsans. Especially if you live in the North.

edit on 7-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Tulsa's starting to look a lot like Dallas. Rough town these days.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have a feeling that we are also going to start hearing 'ban all gun ownership for civilians" before long.

This is playing into the hands of those that would see us all without the right to protect ourselves.

If it is a true serial killer, it is a tragedy. If it is a play to further the no gun agenda, it's just sick.

Peace

edit on 7-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Treyvon Martin!! Drive by shooting!!! The world is so dangerous!!!!
Now please ignore American troops going on killing sprees for no reason.
Does anyone else see that?

Just like back in the day when Bill Clinton thought asprin was a weapon of mass destruction and decided to bomb the hell out of an asprin factory to fight his war on foreign non-narcotics it was- OMG LOOK COLUMBINE!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

This very clearly has the fingerprints of occult ritual. It is likely the shooter is Mind-Kontrolled.
It is generally agreed that the Illuminati are attached to their numbers in rituals.
Do you see what I see?

Victim #1 1am 1000 block of 51st pl (5+1=6)
Victim #2 45 min later (4+5=9) 300 block of 63rd st (6+3=9)
Victim #3 7am 801 (8+1=9) E 36th St (3+6=9)

additional details about victim 2 1:45 (1+4+5=10) 54yo man also shot (5+4=9)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Oh geez. Five posts and we already have thrown numerology, Trayvon Martin, Bill Clinton, The Illuminati and gun activism into the mix. Its amazing how quickly things can veer off topic these days.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Oh geez. Five posts and we already have thrown numerology, Trayvon Martin, Bill Clinton, The Illuminati and gun activism into the mix. Its amazing how quickly things can veer off topic these days.

At least the rest of us had an opinion on the topic and maybe possible reasons or an outcome.

You on the other hand, are attempting to steer it off topic all by your self by ignoring it completely.

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There was a similar series of random drive bys in 2011 or 2010 I think out that way.

I remember the guy would just roll up on people walking their dogs or at the gas station.

I can't find a story about it but I'll keep looking. For some reason Im remembering it being featured on one of those paranoia machine late night news shows like 20/20 or 48 hours. I hate those shows. They always bring out the societal hypochondriacs and tragedy fetishists.

Turned out he was just a nut. Nothing special.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Heres the one I was thinking of:en.m.wikipedia.org...

Arizona 2009. Randomly shooting pedestrians.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

This too, has tons of numerological fingerprints.

"At least 29 other shootings (some reports put the number as high as 38 incidents)"
2+9=11 3+8=11 with 8 overall dead

apprehended on 8/3/2006 or 11/8 (8+3=11 and 2+6=8)

final victim 22yo shot at 11:15 (or another 11/8 co-occurance (1+1+1+5=8)

one shooter was 33yo

"Phoenix police originally believed that the Serial Shooter was a single individual responsible for 4 murders and 25 shootings beginning in May 2005, and that a series of 13 shootings in the same area were the work of another offender."

13 shootings 25 shootings (5+2=7) (a 13/7 co-occurrence is found in many rituals)

The 33yo was convicted of 6 of 8 murders, and 80 out of 87 charges overall on March 13, 2009. (3 13 11)

edit on 7-4-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

At least the rest of us had an opinion on the topic and maybe possible reasons or an outcome.

You on the other hand, are attempting to steer it off topic all by your self by ignoring it completely.

Peace

What...? I just ignored it? Guess who posted it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Random spree killer would be my guess. These looney's seem to appear now and again. Alternatively it's similar to the recent shootings in France? Does anyone know the ethnicity of the victims or their jobs? NOT to start going on and on about their colour or religion (please no more hate threads) but to determine if it's similar to the French victims background.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

They were all black. I dont know about religions though.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
All black victims... Hmm, sounds like possibly some racist spree killer. I wonder if any of the victims saw who shot them? Could be tied to all the hatred stirred up in the US with the Trayvon - Zimmerman thing at the moment.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
All black victims... Hmm, sounds like possibly some racist spree killer. I wonder if any of the victims saw who shot them? Could be tied to all the hatred stirred up in the US with the Trayvon - Zimmerman thing at the moment.

I kinda agree. A white guy shoots a bunch of black people in north Tulsa for no reason. Sounds suspect to me. No one seems to know who the guy is. He just disappears into the night like a horribly racist Batman knockoff.

I don't know if its racially motivated or not. I certainly think it is a possibility.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Random spree killer would be my guess. These looney's seem to appear now and again. Alternatively it's similar to the recent shootings in France?

Yes, very similar.

en.wikipedia.org...

A 23yo man in a 32 hour standoff.

from 3/11 to 3/22 (11 and 22? Really? Especially March 11 with Japan and the Madrid bombings) this also makes it an 11 day spree across a series of 3 incidents.

7 people killed, 5 wounded +1 shooter shot and killed: 7+5+1=13 (There is another 13/7 like I mentioned in an earlier post.) This includes 3 children.

Day 1 Victim 1 30yo (3) 1st regimin
Day 2 Victim 2-4 24yo (6) , 23yo (5), 28yo (10) from 17th regimin
Day 3 30yo, 6yo, 3yo (3 multiples of 3) 8yo, 17yo (8 and 1+7=8)

Then there is Merah's birth and death dates: 10/10/1988 (or 10/10/10/88 or 1+1+1+9+8+8=28 and 2+8=10
3/22/2012 (12/3)

There is nothing "random" about these kinds of things. How many times do the numbers have to show obvious numerological patterns to not be considered coincidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Hmm, Not to sure about the numerology aspects of it (mainly because I've never studied numerology so can't really comment on what your saying as I only have a very basic understanding of the numerology principles). Aside from the numerological aspects that you pointed out is there any other evidence to tie together the numerological theory to these recent murder spree's?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Hmm, Not to sure about the numerology aspects of it (mainly because I've never studied numerology so can't really comment on what your saying as I only have a very basic understanding of the numerology principles). Aside from the numerological aspects that you pointed out is there any other evidence to tie together the numerological theory to these recent murder spree's?

Good question and I'm not sure. Generally though, one can discern "ritual" incidents from run-of-the-mill shootings by the use and repetition of certain number sets. And, when taken together and analyzed statistically is more than statistically significant in the use of these number sets.

Understanding numerology and why they use 13's, 7's, 3's, 11's, and 33's would give you deeper insight but one does not need to understand what a pattern means to notice that there is a pattern.
edit on 7-4-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It sounds to me like someone is trying to spark a race war. The suspect is supposed to be driving around in a white pick-up, which reminds me of how the DC snipers were supposed to be driving around in a white van, which later turned into a maroon sedan. Who benefits from all these racial tensions?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
It sounds to me like someone is trying to spark a race war. The suspect is supposed to be driving around in a white pick-up, which reminds me of how the DC snipers were supposed to be driving around in a white van, which later turned into a maroon sedan. Who benefits from all these racial tensions?

Agreed. Who benefits - gun producers? ammo suppliers? security product suppliers? MSM? racist organisations? who knows? It's a bit like a full blown military war, very profitable for the people who originally caused it but very sh1te for everyone else... ie. all the innocents who happen to get in the way of making money.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join