It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mid-night attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So, I've shared similar experiences here in the gray area but this one is a bit more vivid...

Last night bed time rolled around and I went to sleep as usual. Shortly after that, I got a pressure in between my eyes and up around my sinus area "while in sleep state," I've felt it before and am familiar with it. Next, I got the very strong sensation of my head rushing forward like I was the hood ornament on a vehicle going 90 mph down the highway.

Next, the usual kicked in, rigid arms, legs, neck, and trying as hard as I could to force my eyelids open but only getting a small peek. Usually, when I peek at this moment, the room looks distorted versus when I am awake and have my eyes open. This is where it got a little more interesting. I actually felt everything around me "slow down," so to speak, like if you were to slow audio down and it got deeper and slower.

As the slowing down began, I could hear this voice talking in a deep foreign/alien language and it was not nice. Funny thing is, I understood this language in my trance like half awake state and knew it was threatening and not of good intentions. Next, I felt myself lifting up out of my bed. People, when I say lifting up, I mean I really felt it. So I started fighting back like I always do, I felt myself leaving my body and could see my room clear as day. The only thing on was my alarm clock which gave off a blue glow.

I was literally outside of my body and self aware, but ready to protect myself. Next, I shouted "In Jesus name Amen!" Now, I've said this before in similar attacks, and although I don't totally understand the bible and believe we don't hold all the answers, I do believe in the power of faith and that Jesus had the best of intentions for us, was crucified with best of intentions for us, and was divine.

After this, things took a strange twist. I made it over to my closet door and shouted at this presence in the same tone "deep and slow," and language it had first approached me with. I was actually speaking its language back to it, basically telling it to leave me alone and that I had courage and was gonna fight it. Finally, this sounds strange but I shed my skin like a suit and I was something like pure energy, but still similar to the anatomy of the human body. Next, I looked down at my hands and they had things in place to fire light out of my fingers, so I repeatedly fired some kind of energy/light beams up at this presence that I can only say was above my apartment in the sky.

I was filled with love, goosebumps, a measure of healthy fear, and a sense of not being pushed around but grateful to have made it through whatever this was. I then woke up to a peaceful and totally quiet room, thinking to myself how strange this life can get.

Just writing it sounds crazy, but I give you my human word it's the complete truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Obviously you had an OOB experience; I must say, I'm jealous. Perhaps what you saw upon shedding your skin was your etheric body; your spirit's body.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
They only have control over you if you give it to them
Never surrender
Just my nickel worth

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

You should file a report with MUFON and please keep a Dog with you

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why keep a dog?
My abduction events have all gone unobserved by my dog, yet a 2 Mag earthquake gets him worked for two weeks beforehand.
We have a cat too and very telepathic, yet also unaware.

Also if humans teleport into your house, the Name of God will send them back. (Yehovah)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So I was watching X-Files tonight and it was the episode "Little Green Men."

Starting at 28:30 in this video instantly jogged my memory of this same night I had shared here on ATS. Listen to the audio coming from the reel to reel right before 'they' appear. This is what I was trying to explain in the original post. I had an alarm clock radio playing in the background as I was listening to Coast to Coast am right before I feel asleep.

When this event began, the audio coming from that radio did the same exact thing as the reel to reel in this video clip. Does anyone have any idea what this could be or have you heard of this audio/time slowing down/disembodied voice altering the audio right before an event of this nature? Did the writer of this episode get the idea from another similar shared experience?

Going over my original post I noticed that I explained the light came out of my fingers but my memory tells me these balls of light came out of my palms. Thanks for any input.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Dreams can be a hell of an experience sometimes.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Does anyone have any idea what this could be or have you heard of this audio/time slowing down/disembodied voice altering the audio right before an event of this nature?

Do you have a history with any hallucinogenic drugs? Such as Lucy or similar?

I only ask because those who have tried these drugs tend to have an over active imagination, before, or after, taking them. It's not something that goes away without some effort to restrain it.

edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join