It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed neo-Nazis patrol the streets of Sanford, looking for race riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
These nazi wannabes need to go home. The black panthers are all talk. If they really started something some rednecks with their deer rifles would make quick work of them...

Actually, the NBP's are really not just all talk.

They were the ones at the polling places in 2008.

And they damn near got prosecuted by the Feds for it.

There's some videos on other threads along with some current actions.

I think we need to verify that these jerks are really in Sanford.

can someone confirm ?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What we will get is some conflict between races, religions or ideologies and the national guard will step in and squash it. We are saved. Please stay and have some cookies and milk.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
There is NOT going to be a race war. Race relations are the best they have ever been in this country. Trayvon will be forgotten about in a month.

Probably not.

The National Guard will be mobilized if and when.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

There is NOT going to be a race war. Race relations are the best they have ever been in this country. Trayvon will be forgotten about in a month.

Can't tell if you are being serious or not.

As I said earlier I live in an area of Florida where there have been 3 riots in the past 8-9 years that were all racially motivated. I know this because I had to respond to all of them, and I can see this issue resulting in another riot.
edit on 7-4-2012 by XxCanexX because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by XxCanexX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XxCanexX

A riot isn't a race war. I live in Ohio that had a race riot in the 2001, two drastic different things.

By 2001, decades of inner-city neglect, the crack coc aine epidemic of the 80s and 90s, and backlash against several violent incidents involving the primarily white Cincinnati police force and black residents reached another boiling point. In April 2001, racially charged riots occurred after police shot and killed a black man, Timothy Thomas during a foot pursui

en.wikipedia.org...

There aren't enough radical racists in this country for there to be a war. There are racist people, but very few CARE enough to take it to the next level.

edit on 7-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by XxCanexX

A riot isn't a race war. I live in Ohio that had a race riot in the 2001, two drastic different things.

There aren't enough radical racists in this country for there to be a war. There are racist people, but very few CARE enough to take it to the next level.

edit on 7-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Hark.....what is that? I believe it is the sound of common sense!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Oh god I hope this doesn't turn into a race war.

Then again, idiots killing other idiots may not be such a bad thing; it's like killing two birds with one stone, except the birds threw the stone themselves. EZ PZ.

lol yeah all those nazis and black panthers should fight and kill each other off! that would be perfect!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I didn't say they were race wars, I said they were riots that were racially motivated. If a riot starts from a racially motivated incident it's not totally out of the realm of possibility that it could become a full on race war. Race relations where you live might not be as bad, but in parts of Florida they are very strained to say the least. I am not wanting a race war trust me, I just get the feeling that in parts of this state that's exactly what people want. Would cooler heads prevail? Hopefully, but who knows, with this case pretty much happening in my backyard down here it feels like we are at a tipping point and it may only take 1 person doing something very stupid to set the chain of events in motion.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You wanna hear a crazy story.

We had a customer once. Guy was a good ol redneck boy from Georgia.
Had a rebel flag belt buckle, hat and rebel flag on his car.
In his southern drawl he would tell us how he was a cop up in Georgia.
How he was in the clan along with the chief of police.
That in itself didn't astound us.
What did astound us was that he told us that there were Mexicans and Italians in the clan.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That tatoo is hard to see, but it looks like an emblem or shield of sort, with the Mexican Eagle in front, of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What are these people really? Nativists. Ironically,these people's forefathers and relatives were more than likely individuals who were discriminated against upon their own arrival to this country. The sooner we can get rid of ridiculous labels associated with racial heritage, the better off this world will be. Let those people be hypocrites if they want to, but when they decide they want to grow up; there's a whole country here willing to showcase the value in different perspectives.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a nazi defending a latino/possible half-jew for killing a black man.

what's the world coming to.

edit on 7-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I haven't seen this point made so I feel compelled to make it; the "neo nazis" (whom I despise for their adherence to antiquated racially biased beliefs) are there in response to a genuine threat to social order spoken by Al Sharpton (whom I despise for his adherence to antiquated racially biased beliefs) in his his call for escalated social disobedience by the African American citizens of Sanford.

It is not as if the "neo nazis" (hate filled scum bags) just showed up without reason. Al and Jesse (hate filled scum bags) created an atmosphere of extreme tension and unease with their rhetoric regarding this incident to which these "neo nazis" are responding.

Both groups are in the wrong. Both groups are overreacting to this situation more to gain some time in the spotlight for themselves rather than to try to correct any social injustice(s). Two wrongs do not make a right.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Pretty sure it is just the westboro baptist church re-branded.

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We have plenty of good ole boys in Florida who will protect the innocent people while the Sharpton-Jackson clan destroy their own neighborhoods.

These people crack me up and it is very obvious Obama is behind this trouble over nothing. Black people kill white people everyday and you don't see White people raising hell about it and trashing their own neighborhoods to protest it.

My step dad was a sniper in the National Guard and they had orders to shoot during the Chicago riots back in the day. They all made a pact not to shoot any Americans that day when and if the order came down. They would have if someones life was being threatened but they did not have to the whole time.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
a nazi defending a latino/possible half-jew for killing a black man.

what's the world coming to.

edit on 7-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

That is the crux of the matter alright. The Klan is obviously nothing more than a bunch of Feds in the shadows these days. Mexicans in the Klan? Those kiddies need to get back and get the lawn mowed around their trailer instead of stirrin up discontent down there.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Normally; it would be asked: who's paying for it, or follow the money?
This unemployed shooter has a legal team that goes all over the country to appear on TV?
Now they have brought in mercenaries? What couldn't afford Blackwater or whatever it's called now?
Sure is a great distraction to what might be going on we shouldn't know about?
And how about Orlando next door, where it's illegal to feed the homeless? Is this just a way to clean up the streets?
Anyone want to start a peace march too?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sup with these Neo-Nazi's pic from that article. One is clearly Asian and the other is very Latino looking to me.

Who knew that James Carville was a Nazi...

Oh right... everyone... never mind...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If they find their riot doesn't it mean there are armed packs of panthers roaming the streets looking for the same thing? It takes two to tango .... So why isn't the story centered on the panthers and the new black militia who have been doing it for weeks?JW...
And all this leads me to point out that these dummies aren't used to living on rifle country...I'm not talking about spraying rounds down range from the backseat of a rimmed up low rider with an AK...I'm talking about a well equipped shooter (or 5) on a hillside a half mile away picking off the idiots as they march down the street and then quietly slipping away for another visit later....
All this marching around in berets and snazzy T Shirts with shotguns at port arms won't last in that environment
edit on 7-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Idiots who can't think

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yes but now we communicate a lot more than they did in the 60s and they appear to be bad at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join