It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarajevo marks 20th anniversary of Bosnian war's start And Yes CBS Blames The Evil Nazi Serbs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Like i said, this is a political thread so please spare us this cheap Demagogy. ATS is a large community and some of us know how to play the game. You and I both that is.

Like i said, this is a political thread so please spare us this cheap

Just like how the other threads are also political in nature?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

You could write about the history, social issues and reasons behind the war in Bosnia but you choose not to. Your posts (and experience) are worthless so to say in a thread about politics except the part where you try to 'appeal to emotions and fears of the public via impassioned rhetoric' .. and it is not working i might add. Unfortunately for you.

You could write about the history, social issues and reasons behind the war in Bosnia but you choose not to.

Since you are new i already have done so and i have written threads on about the reasons for the the war in Bosnia since 2007.

Look under my name for those threats they have been done to death.

except the part where you try to 'appeal to emotions and fears of the public via impassioned rhetoric' .. and it is not working i might add. Unfortunately for you.

I am trying 'appeal to emotions and fears of the public via impassioned rhetoric? in other words you dont believe me? already maybe a Speech at the United Nation would change your mind? among the other war survivors?

Or better yet those troops that were in Bosnia and on the operation?

From your posts Exitt i could tell your Bosnian

it is not working i might add. Unfortunately for you.

Want me to say my first name? want me to show you that Picture of the unprofor? because if i do show you that picture and news story Unfortunately for you you wont have anything else to defend your accusations against me.

This is whats happens when people starting debating about Bosnia and when you post either the facts on about Bosnia you will be either accused of trying 'appeal to emotions and fears of the public via impassioned rhetoric or that your.

Working with the Serbian propaganda Machine.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Just like how the other threads are also political in nature?

Well, i don't know about other threads but if you change your title to 'Sarajevo marks 20th anniversary of Bosnian war's start And CBS Blames the Annunaki Aliens' we could maybe 'go there'

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
From your posts Exitt i could tell your Bosnian

I am not actually but you are, you said so yourself 4 posts ago so i don't understand why them rolleyez??

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

I am not actually but you are, you said so yourself 4 posts ago so i don't understand why them rolleyez??

I already have stated i am from Bosnia and the way have you replied it seems you have a problem with the Serbian people Hench as noted here.

Well, i don't know about other threads but if you change your title to 'Sarajevo marks 20th anniversary of Bosnian war's start And CBS Blames the Annunaki Aliens' we could maybe 'go there'

I could see that your showing a bit sings of hatred towards the Serbian and i understand why your from the same region as i am, fellow Croatian.

But know this Serbs didn't start the war.

kako ste?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As this thread has turned into a bicker fest between two members, it is now closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join