It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stretch of sand/beach disappears at Los Frailes,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
reply to post by Human_Alien

You're looking for a connection to all of this when the common denominator is quite simple: Earth.

Lets just decide that Earth is going through an un-average change. We don't need scientists to confirm it for us. We're all seeing it and it is very obvious. Any scientist won't be able to stake a claim to these changes until AFTER the fact.

And no, the Earth isn't going to kill us all. Considering all these odd 'wtf' events people are reporting I'd say the Earth is being quite a gentle host.

*Earth
*Sun
and
*Possible position within the galaxy.

I agree.
If I were Mother Earth I would've knock 75% of everything off my back by now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Orderamongchaos

Could you show me that the booms are actually world wide? As far as I know, they've been centered around locations that have experienced them before and likely will again. If you would like a more detailed history on them, see here:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquake record keeping is fairly new, the earliest reference to these booms that is shown on the page is in the 1886.

Unfortunately there wasn't a Boom-hotline set up so the reports are scattered around the world.

I'm sure someone somewhere on the web composed a nice neat boom-list but honestly?....I'm not interested.

If you are, please see what you come up with and ...you know where to find us if you get any news

You're not interested in finding evidence for your own claims? That is truly disappointing. I really set my expectations too high for this debate.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You're not interested in finding evidence for your own claims? That is truly disappointing. I really set my expectations too high for this debate.

In all due respect, I'm just not interested in proving it to you.
These booms have been reported from but not limited to: Australia, England, Greece, Hawaii, Canada, central America, south America and America.

There's a big difference in my unwillingness to cooperation.

I know what I've read. And if you're interested in reading it too, I suggest you look it up. Like I said, it's not all in one place at the moment. But I'll keep my eyes out for a Global Boom site!

edit on 7-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Orderamongchaos

Here's the best I can do without exerting too much effort (only because I don't feel this is the proper thread to debate this anyway)

But pan the map. It's worldwide.
seektress.com...

And why is it YOU know what's causing this yet scientist remain baffled?
Interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I never used the word stup1d, i'm just sick of hearing that every "weird" event HAS to be linked with every other... name it any conspiracy you want, it makes ats look like a loon-lair. I just say that before anyone jumps to the conspiracy wagon, please try to first dismiss every logical/natural explanation, most of the time they're not that hard to find.

Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

In all due respect, I'm just not interested in proving it to you.
These booms have been reported from but not limited to: Australia, England, Greece, Hawaii, Canada, central America, south America and America.

There's a big difference in my unwillingness to cooperation.

I know what I've read. And if you're interested in reading it too, I suggest you look it up. Like I said, it's not all in one place at the moment. But I'll keep my eyes out for a Global Boom site!

edit on 7-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

That post made you come off as both ignorant and arrogant as well. It even appears to be condescending. I hope you do not truly expect people to be interested in your claims when you yourself are not interested in them. Perhaps you should reevaluate your take on these recent events before spouting a conclusion.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Orderamongchaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Is it just me, or does the noise these dunes make sound just like the sound recorded at some of these booming events in the US?

One was posted on here last year. I believe it was in Virginia.
edit on 7-4-2012 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Here's the best I can do without exerting too much effort (only because I don't feel this is the proper thread to debate this anyway)

But pan the map. It's worldwide.
seektress.com...

And why is it YOU know what's causing this yet scientist remain baffled?
Interesting.

Most, if not all, of those are around city centers. Cities have a lot of booming noises that can be attributed to just about anything. Also, the "worldwide" booming noises seem to have decided to avoid Asia.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That post made you come off as both ignorant and arrogant as well. It even appears to be condescending. I hope you do not truly expect people to be interested in your claims when you yourself are not interested in them. Perhaps you should reevaluate your take on these recent events before spouting a conclusion.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Orderamongchaos because: (no reason given)

Sorry you feel that way.
First of all, this is not a boom-thread. Second of all, no matter what I post (or time it'll take for me to find it to then post it) you already have your mind made up. So why would I volunteer my time before stepping in front of your firing squad?

I currently have over 10 threads. I don't like getting beat up. So I've learned to sniff out the ones who want to disagree with me (which is fine) but at the same time, I won't exert my valuable time helping them either.

Again, sorry you feel I am arrogant. That's hardly my character.
I'm just a thread maker to simultaneous topics and. I get weary of fighting.

You disagree?
It's been duly noted

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I don't know if you saw this video. I shows a few houses damaged and some underwater video as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Also, the "worldwide" booming noises seem to have decided to avoid Asia.

Maybe all the rice paddies are absorbing the noise?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yeah. That's horribly messed up.
This is not beach erosion. This was an overnight disappearance!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Once again, taken separately this is probably not that unusual. But toss this on top of the growing 'what the heck is going on' list of late then -----this can be worrisome.

What's weird is people heard explosions! Really? Is THAT normal?
The very last line said this was probably due to a fault line?

The red line is where the beach was:

Disappears stretch of beach in BCS (the lines indicate the area Missed)

Los Cabos, Baja California Sur. – Today at 5:00 am took a sort of explosion and disappeared a stretch of beach in Cabo Pulmo Los Frailes, Baja California Sur.

The municipal delegate of La Ribera (municipal seat of the area), William Sández Puppo said that such a phenomenon had never happened in the area. Reports that 20 years ago something similar happened, but never of the magnitude as that seen now.

With the arrival of the holiday of Easter, and under many families, often camping on the beach in Cabo Pulmo Los Frailes for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of Holy Days, the delegate warns vacationers who are preparing to arrive at the area, if they do not camp out near the area of beach, then disappeared millions of tons of sand and it is unknown what had happened.

The inhabitants of the region are atonic, although it is believed that the phenomenon was caused by a fault.

maragrace.spintheweb.net...

I woulden't worry about that, probably some construction company needed the sand to make cement bricks for the bunkers. They worry about you in THE END.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Mysterious Booms and Trembles Plague Wisconsin Town, Baffle Scientists
(but should've conferred with ATS member Orderamongchaos)

“I think we can rule out that standard earthquake activity, [that] some swarm of earthquakes is happening in that region. It also really looks like it’s not connected
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
They still debating the moon being upside down?

I was just looking at the full moon the other day thinking it looked different. that's funny

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

“I think we can rule out that standard earthquake activity, [that] some swarm of earthquakes is happening in that region. It also really looks like it’s not connected
abcnews.go.com...

They lack on a consensus, so the next logical step is to assume it is the end of the world?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

They lack on a consensus, so the next logical step is to assume it is the end of the world?

Wow. For someone who pokes fun at people thinking it's the end of the world, you sure do use that line a lot!

I've never once said, thought or wished that.

But it's almost looking like you're one of them-there wolfs in sheep's clothing! Ya know, one who hides behind a facade. In your case that facade would be a debunker whose really....scared!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

People have been preaching "look at the calamities around the world! The World is surely ending! Doom is upon us!" for thousands of years.

There will continue to be weird weather.

Species will change.

The Earth will tremble.

But the World won't end.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

But the World won't end.

Not never?
Would you mind putting that in writing?

You know who the biggest group of World-Enders are? The religious ones.
Some live their entire lives waiting to die.

Talk about oxymoronic behavior

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you guys aren't familiar with Human_Alien he/she isn't that interested in proving or really finding answers they just love to start a lot of threads. Throw a million things at the wall and one of them might stick kinda thing.

The great thing about ATS is posting thread after thread earns you a colored box around your words regardless of the quality of the posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join