It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noob saying "hello people!".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone, so glad I found this site. So many different threads all in one place. I have always been fascinated by the bizarre, the inexplicable, and lately have taken an increasing interest in the NWO/Agenda 21 phenomenon.
I have always thought that most 'conspiracy theories' are unlikely to be true, because the more people 'in' on the conspiracy, the greater the likelihood of someone letting the cat out of the bag.
But with the NWO thing, they aren't even trying to keep it secret. It's all there in black and white in agenda 21. Prime ministers and presidents mention it openly in speeches on TV, for goodness sake.
Anyway, I would like to thank the originators of this site for caring about stuff enough, and putting all this together.
I will now rampage around the threads, sprinkling them with the fruits of my wisdom.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
*waves at the plethora of fruit flies that have inexplicably infested the site*.
Just kidding, Welcome! Scatter ye fruits where ye may

edit on 6-4-2012 by Iamschist because: spelling ack

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hope you find what you’re looking for
Just don’t go too far down the rabbit hole it hard to come out sometime
Just my nickel worth
Remember we drop using penny here

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the Zoo....grab a branch, hang around awhile.....

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

May your fruits be Genetic Manipulation-free for a thousand millenia and your life and environment likewise radiation (solar or otherwise), fluoride, HFCS, aspartame and lithium free.

Welcome and see you around.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow thanks for the welcomes, guys, thats 'real neighborly' as I believe they say in the states.
And IamSchist, are you sure they're fruit flies, and not surveillance nanocopters??
Been having a good trawl round, there's sooo much interesting stuff on here, and it seems a great deal of politeness and a lack of profanity which is quite refreshing for a 'fringe' type site.
I only wonder how much longer we will be able to freely discuss how wickedly our governments treat us etc before the cyber-jackboot comes crashing down.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome freebornman

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

H JohnnyAnonymous, thanks muchly for the welcome. I remember now what brought me here. I was trying to find imformation about the property tax being levied on the people of the Republic of Ireland by the brussels government that we now have in the UK.
It would seem that there are tens of thousands of ordinary irish people marching in the streets to protest against this new EU tax, a large majority of ordinary citizens refusing to register for, and pay this tax, but it doesn't seem to be news worthy in the UK press.
I have only just joined here, and I will not post enough spam to allow me to post new threads, and this topic may already be covered in a thread I haven't seen. But if it hasn't, I implore someone to start it.
It appears to me that this is the only means we have left to make meaningful protest, to withhold our council tax.. I think the threat of this is making the 'powers that be' papper their kex (to borrow from viz) and that is why we are not seeing mention of this in the msm.
Remember how 'gay marriage' was being rammed down our throats a few weeks ago? Did you observe that the issue suddenly inexplicably died? It turns out that the case going through the ECHR that was expected to win, (brought by two french female homosexuals demanding the right to adopt children) was thrown out.
So, suddenly, 'cast iron' dave didn't give a damn about perverts wanting to wear long white dresses anymore.
My point here is the fact that the so called UK government is now nothing more than a 'rubber stamp shop' for the real government in brussels, or strasburg.
I cannot vote for or against these people, therefore I do not recognise their assumed authority.
Stop being a sheep, become a mountain goat.
And remember, there are millions of us, and but a few thousand red shields.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It sounds like you cant wait to make a thread, youve got lots to say. Well heres one towards your 20, say hi to me and thats another post for ya. Wont be long before you get to 20, your gonna love it here.

added edit: oh and like Johnny says, we are a civil site, (well we try to be for the most part), and that makes us a cut above, i accidently stumbled on a site the other day that sounded a bit like Dogpike Conductions, and the language on it!, well it would make a pimp blush!

edit on 7-4-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi thedoctorswife, thanks for the welcome, this is my second attempt at replying, perhaps your log-in times out if you have been logged in a while. And perhaps my comment about 'thedoctor' being a lucky chap was a tad inappropriate.
Anyway, as you can probably tell, the EU and it's various intertwinings with the UN, corporations, NWO etc is one of the biggest bees in my bonnet, but there is almost too much stuff to look at here, like being in the supermarket confronted with 73 different types of fusilli pasta or something.
Once again, thanks for the welcome, and the suggestion, I will reply individually to all welcomes, and i'll be past 20 in no time!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Hi fictitious, thanks for the welcome, is that an alpaca on your avatar? I came upon some of these unexpectedly in the outer hebridies last year, and my poor little brain had kniptions trying to make sheep out of them, (sheep being normally what you find in fields in the outer hebridies) It took me a full minute of thinking I was having a flashback or something, before I realised what they were!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Hi LightSpeedDriver, thanks for the welcome, and also for kind concerns re my fruits!
)
Never been to the netherlands, a couple i know went on a mini-cruise to amsterdam a few weeks ago, and came back with suspected legionnaires disease!
Looks like a cool place though, the 'beer bike' has to be the pinnacle of cycling sophistication, although the potential emissions could be troublesome.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Welcome to a plethora of information that will hurt your brain for a while!
This is the encylopedia of knowledge, at least that's what I call it!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yes, it is an alpaca. Usually I just call it a hipster llama though. Most people dont know what an alpaca is, i suppose.They are strange little creatures huh?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

The colour of them says 'sheep', the body is about the same size as a sheep, even the face is quite sheepy. But that neck!!! I understand the wool is second to none, though.

new topics

top topics

join