It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Under Your Bed ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
To this day I don't like sleeping with my feet out from under the covers or with my arm hanging off the bed. A habit born from childhood fears i always thought there was alligators under my bed when i turned off the light they were just waiting to bite me i still have this fear of looking under my bed..So whats under your bed? Or your childhood fears of what might be hideing under your bed at night when the lights go out? Peace,sugarcookie1

I used to be like that.
The thought of "OMG what if something bumped me" I still don't generally have my arms hanging out (mostly a comfort thing but since the age of 14 i've been longer than most beds at 6foot3inches so my feet do hang out if I lay straight on my back.

My your a tall guy but that feet hanging off the bed just wouldn't work for me ,,thanks for posting...peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by sugarcookie1

That doll caused me a few sleepless nights.

I could

I could not own that with my luck that thing would come alive yikes

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
theres like an ice pack, an old phone that really should be hooked up, socks, a keyboard, and a book about Canadian spys

Well you have no fears and thats good

I fear the day when my grandfather will no longer be with me more then anything else in this world.
and everyone lately seems to have to tell me he won't be around forever, further cementing my fears.
edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Not under my bed... in my doorway...

Dark misty apparitions... they still show up on occasion, but have never crossed the threshold.

Ive see apparitions in my house also shadow people i live in a old farm house thats 210 years old so far i just catch them out of the corner of my eye never full on its creepy..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

theres like an ice pack, an old phone that really should be hooked up, socks, a keyboard, and a book about Canadian spys

I fear the day when my grandfather will no longer be with me more then anything else in this world.
and everyone lately seems to have to tell me he won't be around forever, further cementing my fears.

yourmaker
I understand what your saying my grandparents meant the world to me ..I was often told the same thing they won't be around forever I understood what they were saying but i didn't want to hear it they were with me until the last few years both were in there late 70s but they suffered such bad health that i think there both in a better place now ..And i miss them more than anything but sadly we all get old ..Now your making me cry! But hey keep him close and visit often and tell him how much you love him
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

yourmaker
I understand what your saying my grandparents meant the world to me ..I was often told the same thing they won't be around forever I understood what they were saying but i didn't want to hear it they were with me until the last few years both were in there late 70s but they suffered such bad health that i think there both in a better place now ..And i miss them more than anything but sadly we all get old ..Now your making me cry! But hey keep him close and visit often and tell him how much you love him
peace,sugarcookie1

I actually live with him, all my life. i'm 22, I spent the first 3/4 of my life recovering from multiple surgeries and he took care of me, now that i'm completely healed all round, getting on my own two feet with the wisdom he's provided me, he is deteriorating before my eyes and now i'm in the beginning stages of having to take care of him, but I do it unconditionally. it hurts knowing there will be a time where i'll have said my last words to him.

sorry for the tears
, but you lifted my spirits with your kind words.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ever since I was a kid,after some movie I watched about a witch,I will cover up my face for fear that some witch will come into my room and put something in my mouth.
How weird and childish is that?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Ever since I was a kid,after some movie I watched about a witch,I will cover up my face for fear that some witch will come into my room and put something in my mouth.
How weird and childish is that?

I dont think thats weird and childish its a fear i think deep down we all have some childhood fears some just last far into adulthood like now i dont make wooden crosses out of popsicle sticks i have the real thing
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Don't know whats under my bed

Don't want to know. Whatever it is glows
so i dont need a night lite. It moves once in a while
and sometime I can hear it breathing. I feed it
sugarcookies. Seems to like them and it leaves me
alone. Maybe one day I will look under the bed
with a mirror, and then again maybe I wont.
Right now I get along with whatever it is.
Best to leave it that way.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Some movie with a clown under the bed(not IT but about the same) made me fear looking under the bed in the dark. One day I built up the courage and looked.

Not sure if it was already answered, but you're likely thinking of Poltergeist.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
Don't know whats under my bed

Don't want to know. Whatever it is glows
so i dont need a night lite. It moves once in a while
and sometime I can hear it breathing. I feed it
sugarcookies. Seems to like them and it leaves me
alone. Maybe one day I will look under the bed
with a mirror, and then again maybe I wont.
Right now I get along with whatever it is.
Best to leave it that way.

Hi Leo
That was a good answer you feed it sugarcookies yikes lol Please don't look under your bed unless you have a bag of cookies to fend it off and have some extra cookies just in case
peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join