It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Under Your Bed ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I like to be sure nothing ever gets into my room. A loft saves everyone!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

Yeah alot of people do that, especially women. No wonder USA is #1 in electricity demand and usage in the world. People leave lights, tvs on constantly.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

That must be it. I blocked out most of that film so I forgot the source.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't look under the bed, so probably nothing but dust bunnies. The one thing that would scare the life out of me would be to find my ex-wife under there. I really wouldn't put it past her either.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have exactly same problem as yours.

Can't sleep with any part of my body hanging from bed with always the fear that some evil thing will snatch my body off to under the bed. Always feel like there lives someone under my bed.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa

Most spirits and otherworldly entities like to occupy the "high spaces" of a room or building (like the loft area or attic) so you won't be alone.

Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Cool thread-Some funny answers,but also some I can relate to.
I have a theory that when we are trying to get to sleep,our brains do a kind of pre sleep stress workout,which may actually help us go to sleep.
That may involve us thinking up all manner of night nasties.
As we grow up,the nasties may morph into work/money/relationship type stress scenarios.

When I was a kid,it wasn't so much what was under my bed-It was more the shapes that would form the corners of my room in the twilight,or the wrinkles in my clothes on the floor would become evil gibblet faces.

Now I'm all grown up,so I can keep mutant chuppacabras,zombies and the odd alien face hugger under my bed without any problem at all.
I am far to busy worrying about money/work to even notice they are there!
Ah,life is good.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Zombies and the stuff that nightmares are made of!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
I don't look under the bed, so probably nothing but dust bunnies. The one thing that would scare the life out of me would be to find my ex-wife under there. I really wouldn't put it past her either.

You sound like me i wouldn't want to find my ex under the bed either and it would end up very badly for him
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusxxz
I have exactly same problem as yours.

Can't sleep with any part of my body hanging from bed with always the fear that some evil thing will snatch my body off to under the bed. Always feel like there lives someone under my bed.

Thanks for posting there is many like us living with creepy stuff under the bed
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This little monster.

edit on 7-4-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Most spirits and otherworldly entities like to occupy the "high spaces" of a room or building (like the loft area or attic) so you won't be alone.

Just sayin'

Thanks add to the paranoia i can see evil aliens coming in from the celing now ready to snatch me up to there spaceship
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Cool thread-Some funny answers,but also some I can relate to.
I have a theory that when we are trying to get to sleep,our brains do a kind of pre sleep stress workout,which may actually help us go to sleep.
That may involve us thinking up all manner of night nasties.
As we grow up,the nasties may morph into work/money/relationship type stress scenarios.

When I was a kid,it wasn't so much what was under my bed-It was more the shapes that would form the corners of my room in the twilight,or the wrinkles in my clothes on the floor would become evil gibblet faces.

Now I'm all grown up,so I can keep mutant chuppacabras,zombies and the odd alien face hugger under my bed without any problem at all.
I am far to busy worrying about money/work to even notice they are there!
Ah,life is good.

I saw the shapes that would form the corners of my room also..But i had a plan for that i saves all my popsicle sticks and made crosses out of them and had those all over my room i was a paranoid little kid
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
Zombies and the stuff that nightmares are made of!

For some reason Zombies never bothered me i never thought about them the reason why is they just move way to slow and i could out run them..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

My curiosity got the better of me and I had to go look. I'm happy to report it's all clear. A few dustbunnies but no ex. I'll sleep well tonight.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In the sticks, a great many non-boogey things may be under the bed. Like a recluse spider, or a giant hopping spider, or a giant mosquito or a deer tick. You should always check your bed for bedbugs if you're getting the creepy feeling at night. Lately I've been waking up with spider bites, big ones, around my feet. Not toxic, but hopping spider bites, angry that my leg has invaded their hidey place.

If you go to bed with a clean house you're less likely to get evil spirits at night. Clean sheets, all natural fibers in pillows too, even feathers. Not a vegan choice, feathers, but polyester will influence your dreams, and from my experience will make me wake up crankier than usual.

Under my bed is a bunch of dust and a palette of coils from an old mattress that needs to be thrown out.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What's under my bed?
Dust bunnies.

Seriously?

Sleep and I are old enemies. I'm a long suffering insomniac. When I finally go to bed, it's to sleep. Pitch black room, white noise, no distractions.
Any monsters under my bed are too afraid to wake me.
(I get ouchy, if woken, can never get back to sleep!)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Just what i thought from the box to the oven and everything goes down hill from there..why did i watch that
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199

My curiosity got the better of me and I had to go look. I'm happy to report it's all clear. A few dustbunnies but no ex. I'll sleep well tonight.

Good so the coast is clear for you!
sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Just sayin'

Thanks add to the paranoia i can see evil aliens coming in from the celing now ready to snatch me up to there spaceship
peace,sugarcookie1
I'm just funnin' ya!

location does'nt matter because inter-demensional beings, ghosts, demons, Elvis impersonators,Gremlins and boogymen know no such restrictions

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join