It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Sin Is God's Fault But people Don't Blame Him!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Isaiah 46:10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

i am curious. isaiah wrote this ? is he reciting god ? did he hear god or are this thoughts ?

A prophet is basically the hand and pen of God. They speak in the voice of the Lord. Sometimes it's hard to follow who is speaking. The best way to get this is to listen to the entire book with no distraction. This book will move you from one emotion to another. What you need to keep in mind is that God is love. Love keeps no record of wrongs for those who are on the right side of this truth. As you listen, you hear God speaking to all generations. One thing to keep in mind is what Jesus said. You must be born again. For me, this means we have been here for many thousands of years, experiencing this all. God is working on us over time. Nothing can be lost unless a soul willingly chooses to walk away from the work God is doing in and through us.

If you do choose to listen to the entire book, realize that the book will destroy your walls. You will love God in some parts of the book and loath him in others. Until you are thinking with a spiritual mind in symbol, you won't fully get the book. God thinks overall with a large goal in mind. We think about here and now. When He says the verse below, He is rendering a reasoning that we should consider as we listen.

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

If nothing else, simply listen to the last few chapters, starting at 53. Realize that these are the very words of God. Remember that he is speaking in past tense. For Him, this has already happened. For us, we are collapsing the wave like a video game.

Audio Describing Jesus 53-

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Isaiah 46:10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

i am curious. isaiah wrote this ? is he reciting god ? did he hear god or are this thoughts ?

A prophet is basically the hand and pen of God. They speak in the voice of the Lord. Sometimes it's hard to follow who is speaking. The best way to get this is to listen to the entire book with no distraction. This book will move you from one emotion to another. What you need to keep in mind is that God is love. Love keeps no record of wrongs for those who are on the right side of this truth. As you listen, you hear God speaking to all generations. One thing to keep in mind is what Jesus said. You must be born again. For me, this means we have been here for many thousands of years, experiencing this all. God is working on us over time. Nothing can be lost unless a soul willingly chooses to walk away from the work God is doing in and through us.

If you do choose to listen to the entire book, realize that the book will destroy your walls. You will love God in some parts of the book and loath him in others. Until you are thinking with a spiritual mind in symbol, you won't fully get the book. God thinks overall with a large goal in mind. We think about here and now. When He says the verse below, He is rendering a reasoning that we should consider as we listen.

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

If nothing else, simply listen to the last few chapters, starting at 53. Realize that these are the very words of God. Remember that he is speaking in past tense. For Him, this has already happened. For us, we are collapsing the wave like a video game.

Audio Describing Jesus 53-

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

The pattern of lifethreads are from gods view. We will have to live as we have freewill even if we do not. You have free will from your point but are put in the pattern with such precisness and with a god that knows youre every action and is trying to evolve the whole as fast as possible. God will not play real favorite to even his most evolved souls when he sends them back to earth. They will have to climb the hill again and awaken as they have done in the past and will do again in the future if they are needed for the whole. He will do what is needed and at the right time let you recive the holy spirit (the connection). We are all tools of gods evolution/purpose.

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

The pattern of lifethreads are from gods view. We will have to live as we have freewill even if we do not. You have free will from your point but are put in the pattern with such precisness and with a god that knows youre every action and is trying to evolve the whole as fast as possible. God will not play real favorite to even his most evolved souls when he sends them back to earth. They will have to climb the hill again and awaken as they have done in the past and will do again in the future if they are needed for the whole. He will do what is needed and at the right time let you recive the holy spirit (the connection). We are all tools of gods evolution/purpose.

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill

I would make a correct to this by pointing something out. When the Father Abraham was revealed, his work then extended to the next age for 2000 years. The same with Jesus the Son. The third age reveals the Holy Spirit after salvation. This last for 1000 years as the reward of rest for the righteous. See in from the history.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

As you see above, the age transpires, then the work of the specific aspect of the Trinity takes hold. First it was the Father, then Jesus the Son and finally the Holy Spirit. When salvation comes at the end of the Day of the Lord, we are free to move to the new Heaven and Earth. The former revelation always moves forward into the new age. A week ends with a day of rest, followed by the next week's creation. I assume this never ends. There will always be an aspect of the universe to learn. It's possible we experience a week on each planet in the universe. It's also possible each planet has a population like ours that then has the opportunity to graduate to a higher dimension. It's a mystery.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Yes it is a mystery and I will have fun when I am allowed to see the pattern for myself and understand how god really is doing it. I will also laught at my previous ideas I had during this life on how it works because the things I have understood is small and very simplified.

I do not know if the cycles continue like you say in a wheel of time or the evolution continues. Both ideas are very interesting. The universe is so beatiful to look at and even more beautiful in it's way of being built up that can be expressed in math, philosophy and physics. This planet is also beautiful in it's nature and even human buildings. The only problem with earth is humanities strange systems of power.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join