It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail's, why no lab proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Volume of fuel,
in tons compared to gallons,

US Statistics in fuel use by different types of transport perannum since 1960

Aviation is a long LONG way behind land transport in burning up hydrocarbons!!

1960 -
Tranport Aircraft - 1,954 million gallons
Cars, light trucks, motorcycles - 41,171 million gallons

2009:
Tranport Aircraft - 11,147 million gallons
"Short wheel base" (

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In fact I found this little bit of info on vehicle exhaust....

Due to the rapid increase in the number of vehicles in use, especially in urban areas, engine emissions have become suspected culprits for some of the health effects observed in urban populations.Vehicle emissions are usually divided into categories of regulated and unregulated pollutants. Regulated pollutants consist of carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen oxides (NO , mainly nitrogen monoxide and nitrogen dioxide), unburned fuel, or partly oxidized hydrocarbons (HC), and particulates.

Several of the compounds present in diesel and gasoline engine exhausts are known to be carcinogenic and/or mutagenic (5). A group of compounds most often associated with this carcinogenic/ mutagenic property are the polycyclic aromatic compounds (PAC) (6). This is of interest because unregulated pollutants are generally measured under the same driving conditions as those developed for regulated pollutant evaluations.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So it seems you have a better chance of getting sick from car exhausts before you would get sick from a jet contrail unless you are able to fly up there and breath it right from the engine itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I know all forms of modern transportation pollute with Cancer causing by-products! I am just questioning why a certain group in the Airline industry, spend 24 hours a day trying to claim theirs is less dangerous then any other. When we need all forms just to board a plane.

Again I will ask you how much do you think reaches the ground from 35000 ft up?

Have you ever seen a contrail fall to the ground?

With the winds at that height the contrail will be dispersed before it gets anywhere close to falling to the ground,and if any even does make it that far it will be in minute amounts so how many people have you ever heard of died from airplane exhaust?

See I got them to admit to Global Dimming,
their pollution does not fall to the ground,
and creates man made clouds blocking sunlight.
which some would call geo-engineering.
So what are you adding to your man made clouds that they never fall to the ground.
Natures clouds come down in many forms.
Fog. rain, hail, snow etc.
Now prove, that what you call disperse is not the haze that seems everywhere.

Disperse almost sounds like they are spreading something,
doesn't it?
They try to out themselves,
if you look at the words.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have also shown you cannot debunk
chemicals in contrails,
all they can do is compare them to other
chemical producing forms
of pollution.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

But then we would have to prove, that none of that smog was airport/plane generated. How much of LA smog is Airport generated?

Well since smog is made up of various things that I don't think you find in a contrail...

Smog, formed mainly above urban centres, is composed mainly of tropospheric ozone (O3); primary particulate matter such as pollen and dust; and secondary particulate matter such as sulphur oxides, volatile organic compounds, nitrogen oxides (NOx) and ammonia gas.

publications.gc.ca...

Not really a comparison now is it since contrails consist of this...

I am pretty sure you could tell whether it was airport generated and not airplane generated.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

See I got them to admit to Global Dimming,

Really, please show me where you have gotten anyone to admit to this?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So the debunkers should show us our trails on the ground,
and every time a plane fly's into a city they could post pictures, make a movie, of the smog, and and ask.

What in The World are they Driving?

PS
I recommend not using the long line of cars headed to the airport,
or the power plants that send electricity to the airports.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Volume of fuel,
in tons compared to gallons,

US Statistics in fuel use by different types of transport perannum since 1960

Aviation is a long LONG way behind land transport in burning up hydrocarbons!!

1960 -
Tranport Aircraft - 1,954 million gallons
Cars, light trucks, motorcycles - 41,171 million gallons

2009:
Tranport Aircraft - 11,147 million gallons
"Short wheel base" (

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have also shown you cannot debunk chemicals in contrails, all they can do is compare them to other chemical producing forms of pollution.

See you can't even tell the difference between a contrail and a so called chemtrail. No one is saying that a contrail doesn't consists of those chemicals in fact I am pretty sure it has been posted in many other threads actually. You are the one that seems to want to keep calling contrails chemtrails by using a chart for contrails makeup.This is what they say makeup chemtrails

Laboratory examination of those chemicals found that they were manufacturing wastes from military industry and biowarfare substances. In several laboratory analyses, the composition of chemtrails was revealed:
1. Aluminum barium
2. Aluminum Oxide
3. Bacilli and Molds
4. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
5. Pseudomonas Florescens
6. Bacilli Amyloliquefaciens
7. Streptomyces
8. Enterobacteriaceae
9. Serratia Marcscens
10. Human white Blood Cells-A restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA
11. Enterobacter Cloacal
12. Other Bacilli and other toxic molds capable of producing heart disease and meningitis as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress.
13. Carcinogen Zinc Cadmium Sulfide.

www.mayanmajix.com...

Funny don't see any of this in the chart you posted for contrails.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Boeing 747s hold 57,290 gallons of fuel...enough to power a 30 mpg car nearly 1,720,000 miles!

Each gallon of gasoline burned adds about 19 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere!

www.strangesecrets.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I have also shown you cannot debunk chemicals in contrails, all they can do is compare them to other chemical producing forms of pollution.

See you can't even tell the difference between a contrail and a so called chemtrail. No one is saying that a contrail doesn't consists of those chemicals in fact I am pretty sure it has been posted in many other threads actually. You are the one that seems to want to keep calling contrails chemtrails by using a chart for contrails makeup.This is what they say makeup chemtrails

Laboratory examination of those chemicals found that they were manufacturing wastes from military industry and biowarfare substances. In several laboratory analyses, the composition of chemtrails was revealed:
1. Aluminum barium
2. Aluminum Oxide
3. Bacilli and Molds
4. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
5. Pseudomonas Florescens
6. Bacilli Amyloliquefaciens
7. Streptomyces
8. Enterobacteriaceae
9. Serratia Marcscens
10. Human white Blood Cells-A restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA
11. Enterobacter Cloacal
12. Other Bacilli and other toxic molds capable of producing heart disease and meningitis as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress.
13. Carcinogen Zinc Cadmium Sulfide.

www.mayanmajix.com...

Funny don't see any of this in the chart you posted for contrails.

Cancer Causing chemicals was not enough,
you had to go add a whole list to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wrong again - chemtrail believers added it - as per the link given - which I repeat here because you clearly do not want to acknowledge it - www.mayanmajix.com...

Your sophism that all exhausts are chemtrails because they contain chemicals is dishonest and trivial.

EVERYTHING contains chemicals - you contain chemicals, the air you breath in and out contains chemicals.

Chemtrails are specifically something OTHER than "normal" exhaust, and your dissembling highlights the poverty of the whole chemtrail myth.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Wrong again - chemtrail believers added it - as per the link given - which I repeat here because you clearly do not want to acknowledge it - www.mayanmajix.com...

Your sophism that all exhausts are chemtrails because they contain chemicals is dishonest and trivial.

EVERYTHING contains chemicals - you contain chemicals, the air you breath in and out contains chemicals.

Chemtrails are specifically something OTHER than "normal" exhaust, and your dissembling highlights the poverty of the whole chemtrail myth.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Can you show me proof,
that I am bound by some conspiracy contract,
to label what some call chemtrails by there proper term.
Then you can call me dishonest,
then your statement becomes fact.
So you are being dishonest,
unless you can show me a contract,
that I signed and agreed,
to agree with you,
on the terms used while describing what I see in the sky,
and researching facts.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Its funny when people defend a term,
for something they swear does not exist.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Removed
it was another question,
that I know the answer to.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

OK
The Lake Shasta article does have some gaps when it comes to how the samples were taken. I'll have to disregard that one.
Thanks for the heads up.
I am curious about the barium that they claim to have found in the results, though. It is not something found in nature, from what I can tell.
I would like to know how a lay person could take samples for themselves. I would be willing to pay for the lab tests, but I don't see how someone like yourself would accept the results as credible if I took the samples myself.
I am on the fence when it comes to this particular conspiracy, but I definitely lean towards some sort of weather manipulation. I would really like to see it either proved or disproved.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
I have seen NO PROOF either way.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Actually Barium is quite common - but it is not something you think about every day for sure. According to the wiki article on it it is the 14th most common element in the earth's crust, at 0.0425% - which might not look like much but is still billions of tons in total - and also 13 micro-grams per liter in sea water.

It blows in dust, especially in areas of surface barite deposits, it is used in brake pads, drilling mud and diesel fuel, and to make fireworks burn green! In the USA surface deposits exist in Arizona (pdf download), Missouri, and also mines in Nevada, Georgia & Tennessee.

there's plenty more info about it around on the 'net - but the point is that it is actually in everyday use all over the world, even though it is not a particularly well known element to the public.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join