It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will die at 74 yrs old.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm 49 yrs old and according to this test, www.rrasp-phirn.ca... I'm a goner at the ripe old age of 74. Well that's a good age I believe. Just before everything starts to shut down, fall off or just give up the fight with gravity, I'll be in the ground.

I'm ok with that.

But...I honestly believe that I'll never see that age because every day is a chance and a gift. With all that is happening in the World and all that is supposed to happen, I'm lucky if I make it to next week.

So, I went at the test again and entered my age as 78 yrs old...I now have an expectancy of 83 yrs! woo-hoo! So my conclusion must be that the longer I buck the odds, the longer I get to be around on this plane.

For those not in Canada, use the example postal code: K1Y 4E9

Based on what you have entered your estimated life expectancy is: 83 years Your largest modifiable risk factor is: Smoking Your risk factors compared to the rest of Ontario: Risk factor Your level Percent of male Ontarians with that level of risk (%) Life expectancy for an average 20 year old male Ontarian with that level of risk (years) Likelihood of reaching age 75 for an average 20 year old male Ontarian with that level of risk (%) Smoking status Current heavy smoker 8.4 71.1 47.7 Alcohol consumption Unhealthy 19.8 78 67.8 Fruit & Vegetable Diet Inadequate 45.5 79 71.8 Leisure Physical Activity Active 26.1 82.6 80.3 Self-Perceived Stress High 21.3 77.9 67.5

Oh well...

So what about you? How old will you be when you give up the ghost? Give it a run and report back (unless you find out that you're already dead. If that's the case, don't bother...We'll understand..

Peace

edit on 6-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
They want a valid Canadian postal code. I am in the U.S. However based on the questions and amounts given I doubt that it could be very accurate.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Based on what you have entered your estimated life expectancy is: 73 years
Your largest modifiable risk factor is: Smoking

Even with smoking I'll apparently make it pretty far.......

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

i just used the example

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
They want a valid Canadian postal code. I am in the U.S. However based on the questions and amounts given I doubt that it could be very accurate.

Just enter something like:

K1Y 4E9

Another poster pointed out that it's the ex.
edit on 6-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
doesn't divulgence usually alter the divulged timeline?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My expiration date has passed and then some. I had the max amount of radiation you can have and live. Supposedly from that date I had 20yrs. Still here. I think it would be nice if we could "expire" before the humiliation of aging as you so eloquently described in your opening.

Statistics say differently as my friends are fond of telling me, "only the good die young".
You'll not be having a date you can point to, death is fond of saying "SURPRISE", I'm channeling my inner Terry Prachett.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Iamschist because: arrangements, didn't like the way the flowers were.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I got a ripe old age of 88

Based on what you have entered your estimated life expectancy is: 88 years
Your largest modifiable risk factor is: Diet

I think I`m supposed to eat more vegies, and less fruit juice. I knew that though.

Comparing to Ontario though, I would think different regions would make a difference. Some being more polluted than others.
I`m in a very clean air rural region, with hardly any people. People here seem to live forever. Lots and lots of old people.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
My expiration date has passed and then some. I had the max amount of radiation you can have and live. Supposedly from that date I had 20yrs. Still here. I think it would be nice if we could "expire" before the humiliation of aging as you so eloquently described in your opening.
Statistics say differently as my friends are fond of telling me, "only the good die young".
You'll not be having a date you can point to, death is fond of saying "SURPRISE", I'm channeling my inner Terry Prachett.

"Only the good die young"

Dammit! Just my luck, I'm immortal....

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I got a ripe old age of 88

Based on what you have entered your estimated life expectancy is: 88 years
Your largest modifiable risk factor is: Diet

I think I`m supposed to eat more vegies, and less fruit juice. I knew that though.

Comparing to Ontario though, I would think different regions would make a difference. Some being more polluted than others.
I`m in a very clean air rural region, with hardly any people. People here seem to live forever. Lots and lots of old people.

I don't live in Ontario and I used my old Postal Code from Manitoba...30 yrs ago...

Maybe I'm already gone?

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I don't live in Ontario and I used my old Postal Code from Manitoba...30 yrs ago... Maybe I'm already gone? Peace

Stop the presses! We have official proof of life after death! *dances around* I have just been playing a game about Houdini, he promised to return, but you........have never left, and your just now noticing! The implications!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
85 which is pretty close to both sides of my family.
which is good because I am a procrastinator

PS I'm 52 with no skin cancers here in sunny Cocoa Beach Fla.
Unfortunately for my friends and aqaintances thats getting to be a rare thing

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: added PS

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

I don't live in Ontario and I used my old Postal Code from Manitoba...30 yrs ago... Maybe I'm already gone? Peace

Stop the presses! We have official proof of life after death! *dances around* I have just been playing a game about Houdini, he promised to return, but you........have never left, and your just now noticing! The implications!

BTW...

Harry sez hi!

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
To my surprise I will live to be 86.

I did know something had changed when my failing kidneys went from stage 4 to stage 3.

And I have also been able to reduce the amount of oxygen that is artifically going up my nose.

I really am impressed with my gains in my cardio work at the gym since I had to go there the first lesson in a wheel chair.

God loves me and is healing me.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Ah yes...good old discworld death

WHO KNOWS WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN?

The Death of Rats looked up from his feast of potato.

SQUEAK, he said.

Death waved a hand dismissively. WELL, YES, OBVIOUSLY ME, he said. I JUST WONDERED IF THERE WAS ANYONE ELSE.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Your smart to keep quite about "all thats supposed to happen", discussing it openly might reveal more about you then youd like.

Imagine what effect the "belief" that this will happen is having on your body.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Lol I love when older people talk. So cool, wise, and conversive xD

I'm only 20, but I got 85.

More veggies they say.. Lol I like potatoes and collard greens

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

With my not-so-healthy lifestyle i was expecting to see something like:You are DEAD
But instead i got this:

Based on what you have entered your estimated life expectancy is: 80 years Your largest modifiable risk factor is: Smoking

Oh well i have 47 years for more party

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
77 and smoking like everybody else. I had to use the sample zip code.

Every doctor has always told me to NOT quit smoking. They tell me that weight gain is a hundred times worse than Ultra Light (almost no tar which is the cancer causing agent) and electronic cigarretes. They are afraid I'd gain weight if I quit.

Smoking since the age of 12 @ 2 packs a day ... and not a single lost day of work nor medical visit caused by smoking.

Spouse, overweight ... has a VERY long list of medical issues ... that all started because of weight. Further, spouse's medical expenses (medicine and several doctor visits a week) take nearly 90% of gross income.

The whole non-smoking tripe is caused by several off-topic explanations so I won't go there now.

edit on 7/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Interesting, I am carrying on like I have a long future, selling a home, building a houseboat, thinking of buying a larger sail boat etc. I am 73 and took this test, wow, I may have a future after all, I came out living until 90!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join