It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Haunting The White House?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Wasn't Hillary Clinton holding seances in the the White House supposedly channeling Eleanor Roosevelt?

It's a complete freak show over there!

It was Nancy Reagan.
She was heavily into the ab-normal.
She had a hot line to Jean Dixon and got her horoscope read weekly (maybe even daily)
Not sure about seances though.

I think Hilary was too busy casting spells on Monica Lewinsky to be concerned with the dead.
Considering how many insiders and enemies of the klinton machine turned up dead I really don't think spells is what her answer would be.... She's called hilldemon for a reason

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

Non-Human Entities:
The most interesting account, in my opinion, of White House hauntings is the "Demon Cat" that is said to reside in the basement.

I knew basement cat was real...

edit on 6-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

If basement cat lives in the White House where does ceiling cat reside?

Back to the OP...I've long had an interest in the paranormal & have read many books (in more recent history articles online) about the WH spirits but what has surprised me is that there's no mention of Lincoln sightings just prior to 9/11

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Interesting. Maybe because it was an inside job Lincoln was like "Well, they're screwed I'm outta here"

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

Yah too cool... I saw that segment too. Lincoln supposedly dreamed of his own funeral there one night.

But that cat... now thats creepy.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to legend, the cat is seen before presidential elections and tragedies in Washington DC, allegedly being spotted by White House security guards the nights before the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln. The cat is described as fully black and the size of an average house cat; but witnesses report that the cat swells to "the size of a giant tiger", 10 feet by 10 feet, when alerted. The cat would then either explode or pounce at the witness, disappearing before it managed to catch its 'victim'.

In the 1890s the cat is said to have inexplicably vanished when some Capitol Hill guards fired at it, and another supposedly died of a heart attack after seeing it.

I used to think that America is strong with the good side of the force, but then I gotta read stuff like this. I wonder what kind of beasts and dragons lurk in the basements of the Pentagon?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The White House is notoriously haunted. When Bush43 was in office, the official White House page had a link to information about the ghosts. He was rather open about it. His daughters told about ghostly encounters they had there, on the Ellen show I think it was. When Obama got in, the first day he was in the White House ghost link disappeared.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is some fun stuff that I was not aware of. Thanks a ton.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
here is a thought, the space time is warped so the ghost r still living in there time and we r living in r time, since there is some kind of connection there, they see us and we see them, to them we r the ghosts and to us they r the ghosts. trippy

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Very cool and trippy!!, they must be going nuts right now at the white house, some of those old ghosts must of been a wee bit racist in the early 1800's lol.
edit on 7-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

Non-Human Entities:
The most interesting account, in my opinion, of White House hauntings is the "Demon Cat" that is said to reside in the basement.

I knew basement cat was real...

edit on 6-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

If basement cat lives in the White House where does ceiling cat reside?

Back to the OP...I've long had an interest in the paranormal & have read many books (in more recent history articles online) about the WH spirits but what has surprised me is that there's no mention of Lincoln sightings just prior to 9/11

I was actually going ask this after I put the basement cat down, but work got busy. Then I wanted to relax so I watched some vids and forgot about ATS for awhile.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

how was this off topic?, I was talking about scooby doo at the white house?, I mean its about ghosts and the white house, I was talking about scooby doo and the white house and since scooby doo investigates ghosts...you get my drift.

I would of got away with that post if it weren't for you meddling mods.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Presidents should try asking Lincoln's ghost what to do. That way, we'll be governed by Lincoln again!

2004 US president: Bush.
2088 US president: Obama.
2012 US president : Lincoln.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I have a feeling the bush administration didn't want to be like "Well, a bunch of citizens were killed on September 11th and......we knew it was gonna happen because we saw the basement cat." He was already not the smartest president and I'm sure this wouldn't have helped.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Alxandro
ThIs high concentration of ghost activity is probably due in part to the upside down pentagram one can see when looking at the aerial street view of The White House itself.
That might explain why these spirits are trapped and continue to linger.

Uhh so if its upside down in one direction, its right side up in another............

So how again would that "trap" anything

As always, maps are usually drawn with respect to North, so it is indeed an upside down pentagram.

If a pentagram is used to ward OFF spirits then maybe it can also keep them IN.
That I would call a trap.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

uhh....except the streets there dont connect to finish the pentagram......

so it wouldnt work.....even in wicca and other occult systems......the lines HAVE to connect......

Not some "shady" , "this COULD be a line" stuff........

In ritual magic there are some things that can be modified and some things that absoutely cannot.......this symbol is one of them..........
edit on 7-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Basement Cat rofl - what, no ceiling
cat in the Whitehouse

edit on 7-4-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The souls of all those who gave their lives that this country might be protected by our Constitution. The REAL patriots who ran the Rothschilds out and tried to save the republic from Shylock.
If they were pissed before, they're livid now.
No wonder this current occupant is gone at every excuse, assuming the part of him that would detect subtle energies is functioning....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Because Lincoln was such a saint, right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

<< 1   >>

join