It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you seen this? A strange coincidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There is this group who call themselves "I am the world trade center", who released an album in July 17, 2001. Here are the tracks on that album from various sources... check out track number 11.

This was before September 11th in case you need to be spoon-fed...

www.allmusic.com...:7sq5g44ptv4z

www.amazon.com...=1096085313/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl15/104-9869550-7836714?v=glance&s=music&n=507846
[edit on 24-9-2004 by UnconsciousEntity]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thats pretty wierd, very weird. I have tried to find the lyrics to the song septemeber (track 11) but have had no luck so far!!! I think it might be a little more than a coincidence but i don;t want to type anything till i get further information.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have over a gigabyte of text files to look through to find it, but there was a band (I think they were in sweeden) that released an album that showed on the cover a picture of the WTC exploding into flames several months prior to 9-11. I don't remeber the name of the group but there was soemthing geamatric about it, I will try to dig that info out of my files and post later... Of course once 9-11 happened they pulled the album off the shelves but some copies had already been sold and its out there somewhere.

Also, look up the word "troubadore", once you learn a little about gematria, you can spot them all the time.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I have over a gigabyte of text files to look through to find it, but there was a band (I think they were in sweeden) that released an album that showed on the cover a picture of the WTC exploding into flames several months prior to 9-11. I don't remeber the name of the group but there was soemthing geamatric about it, I will try to dig that info out of my files and post later... Of course once 9-11 happened they pulled the album off the shelves but some copies had already been sold and its out there somewhere.

Also, look up the word "troubadore", once you learn a little about gematria, you can spot them all the time.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by twitchy]

www.truthorfiction.com...

"The Coup" a rap group based in Oakland had their album cover pulled because of their cover picture on the album which looked like the WTC attack.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
another co-inky-dink
www.plaguepuppy.net...

new topics

top topics

join