It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Calls For IMMEDIATE Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Events

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

I may have missed it, is she interested in the massacre in Afganistan also or just the Zimmerman case?

She is the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. She is interested in Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Australia, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Uganda, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, France, Ukraine, Indonesia, where ever.

It is her job to be familiar with human rights problems around the world and draw attention to them.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

I may have missed it, is she interested in the massacre in Afganistan also or just the Zimmerman case?

She is the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. She is interested in Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Australia, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Uganda, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, France, Ukraine, Indonesia, where ever.

It is her job to be familiar with human rights problems around the world and draw attention to them.

Nice to know there is at least one person out there taking care. thanks fot the info

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
tell the united nations that the United States answers to the People that wrote our Laws, ie Kiss My Stinky Feet

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
obviously this was a terrible thing that happened, but the UN????? the UN seems to have been the end of our sovereignty i guess. this makes me laugh and get pissed all at the same time. we are more than capable of handling our own affairs.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
This is the epitome of a joke. Wow....give me a frigging break. This proves NATO is a complete joke. They didn't call for an investigation into the soldier who murdered 16 people, but a hoodlum kid who was kicked out of school for weed, and had questionable tweets...they are all in? This is insane.....

Please cite sources for the info you have that shows Martin was a "hoodlum", and please explain how "being kicked out of school for weed"(if that's even the truth) means that George Zimmerman had the right to murder him. As a member of Sanford PD, or law enforcement with access to the appropriate records that would allow you to say the things you're saying, I'm sure we all would benefit from your contribution to the discussion.

Oh wait...

You're NOT with sanford PD? You're NOT someone with the appropriate access to make those statements?

ah..You're just making wild claims about Martin's character based on zero evidence.
got it. carry on.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
six6six,
GUNS, are the ONLY DEFENSE AGAINST GUNS!!!. If, you removed EVERY gun from the U.S. the bad guys would find a way the get guns. What is you defense OR deterrent to a criminal who has a gun??????
There are those who can't stand to be around guns, there are those that are scared of guns, and there are those that should NEVER be allowed around guns.....without question. I have be around and owned guns all of my life, I like guns. I just find it strange that you would be naive enough to say that all of the guns should be taken away.
Look at what has happened in England, the only people who have guns are the Police, the Military, and the
BAD GUYS!!!! Better be careful what you wish for......

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I guess we should side with the UN now. lol. This is a obvious "best friend" psyop.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I am appalled that this person will demand an investigation into this single death. There are far more destructive factions of people on the planet committing crimes against humanity daily and I see or hear of no demands for investigations into them. It goes to show how weak, ineffective and possibly corrupt the office of High Commissioner for Human Rights truly is.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
# the UN.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Fully agree with this^^^^, "it's her job". Palley has done a lot of amazing things for the well being of the human race. Regardless of Zimmerman's guilt or innocence, thanks to the MSM and the people pushing the story, this is the biggest 'human rights" issue currently being focused on in the USA. It's only logical that Palley would become involved in some form. In 09 she was voted the 64th most powerful women in the world and she is very respected across the globe. I'm sure her insight on the case has plenty of credence.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Well, I think they are a little late since Florida Governor Scott already appointed a special task force under Atty General Pam Bondi, the local police chief already stepped down, and the President of the United States already asked the DOJ to look into it. What else do they expect to be done?

Talk about overkill. WTF? I mean seriously I am actually speechless.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join