It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Calls For IMMEDIATE Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Events

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is one time I'm going to say it.

The U.N. can go kiss America's lily white ass.

They have no business telling us how to run our justice system

I'm incredibly sick and tired of this whole thing. It's been blown way out of proportion and needs to go the way of the dodo.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

The United States of America is a land of mixed heritage. Your ass may be white, but you were not the first, nor will you be last person to live here. The asses of many people have and do remain, calling this piece of land their home. The Native People have red asses, many of the slaves had black asses.

When calling out the U.N., let us remember that we are a single people, and in your zeal, you create the kind of atmosphere where hate and prejudice breed.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

The United States of America is a land of mixed heritage. Your ass may be white, but you were not the first, nor will you be last person to live here. The asses of many people have and do remain, calling this piece of land their home. The Native People have red asses, many of the slaves had Black asses.

When calling out the U.N., let us remember that we are a single people, and in your zeal, you create the kind of atmosphere where hate and prejudice breed.

Pretty sure he meant it in a general sense. SO... I'll fix:

The U.N can go kiss America's multicolored ass!
edit on 7-4-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They gonna step in on this one too?

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

or...just ban guns at the end of the day. haha.

Wow...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think attempting to remove guns from US citizens would pretty much result in civil war! I doubt that will ever happen. On one hand I'm kinda glad I live in the UK because gun crime is a lot rarer over here. On the other hand I'd love to be in a country where I could legally have guns... I'd be armed to the teeth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Demoncreeper - your are right - it is all about the weapons we Americans have in our possession - period. They need to keep their noses out of our business - including Israel - and take care of their own corruption problems. We have enough to keep ourselves busy with the present congress.

Our government is out of control and we have become wimps with the UN on top of that - and especially with the present administrations stance on gun control. I don't know how many behinds we can kiss but it looks like the record is going to be broken here shortly.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'd say the whole issue warrants a UN-imposed international sanctions and military intervention.

It's getting so bad that a guy can't just assume some kid is a burglar and shoot and kill him and then lie about the nature of the encounter to police and not even be arrested without the liberals getting all freak'd out about it. And, granted, Al Sharpton speaks for all black people when he eats fried chicken, but still, you have to wonder why the police just can't do their job without liberals trying to tell them how to do it with mittens on.
edit on 7-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: i ingested some ether

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I'd say the whole issue warrants a UN-imposed international sanctions and military intervention.

Absolutely! Recall the troops from various middle east places. 'Right lads, we're going in to sort out the racial atrocities pointed out to us by the UN', 'Where are we going sir?' , 'The Democratic Republic of America!' 'Remember "Hearts and Minds" lads! "Hearts and Minds!" '

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Absolutely! Recall the troops from various middle east places. 'Right lads, we're going in to sort out the racial atrocities pointed out to us by the UN', 'Where are we going sir?' , 'The Democratic Republic of America!' 'Remember "Hearts and Minds" lads! "Hearts and Minds!" '

I could act as an interpreter.

What's the job pay?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
BOMB FLORIDA!!!

NATO troops to Fl by tuesday anybody???

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Anon77

I could act as an interpreter.

What's the job pay?

Just spilled coffee on myself laughing at that.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jakeistheone

Is this the best that ATS can do?

Coming from a new member I don't think you know half the things ATS has to offer, unless your trolling...But yes this seems a little shady coming from the UN. Has suspicion been raised yet?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Great Post Golden Rule!
And why was this young man not educated against attacking an armed citizen. We arm ourselves to defend ourselves.

I feel badly for the parents that their son made such a bad choice it cost him his life. To have this case investigated by the UN is a huge waste of our dollars. The money should be spent on educating our children on
constitutional rights for everyone and how they work. If the UN were to get its way, they would disarm us
and redistribute our wealth. Most of the countries on this earth are poor because of corrupt governments and
the lack of personal rights.

Racism is a two way street.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Its a globalist scheme to start a race war. There will be a race war, but those of us who are bound by Christ and not by race will unite and survive. We will wait until the savages extinguish themselves.

PS>>> what is the likelihood that the cia is hacking my computer right now? I have experience weird computer phenomenon ever since joining ATS.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The U.N. controls the U.S.A. according to Panetta, who states that is where he gets his orders. worldundercontrol.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by darkwingduck
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Regardless of your feelings on this case, or mine at that, who does this woman think she is? The U.S. can take care of its own business, thank you! I think she needs to stick her nose somewhere over in the Middle East.

The irony is so thick in this post, I cant tell if it as intentional troll or not....
Yeh, keep your nose out of our business, and shut up when we stick our nose in yours!

I love poetic justice

This really is the best thing I have ever seen. It is poetic justice that finally the American people might have the tiniest taste of what it is like to have something twisted out of proportion and the countries of the world in all your business

perhaps this can even be twisted into human rights violations! wouldn't that be wonderful!

Yet still people wonder why some countries pick and choose which journalists are allowed into their country!

edit on 7-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The UN can go perform an act of fornication on itself.

second line

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This whole case angers me so my only comment is to say "No Comment".

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
LOL! I know I'm not the 1st to ask, what the heck business is it of the UN? Can make a NWO skeptic ask wait, what?
***BRIDGETOWN: UN rights chief Navi Pillay on Thursday called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the February death of an unarmed black US teen, shot by a neighbourhood watchman.

Pillay made the comments about the controversial Trayvon Martin case at a press conference in Barbados, as she wrapped up a three-day visit to the Caribbean island nation.

"As High Commissioner for Human Rights, I call for an immediate investigation," Pillay told reporters.***

Channel News Asia
edit on 6-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

Do you know what that means? They make a Trayvon Martin committee. They open a big fat file and stuff all the copies of the case in there, add some more stuff as it evolves, and sit around a table talking about laws and ethics of the situation. When one murder case turns into a racial discrimination -- seriously, a micro civil war -- the UN is going to make a case about it.

The USA is not exempt from investigations. Investigations are not reserved solely for so-called 3rd world countries. This happens in every country whenever there is dispute that seems like it may evolve into something more critical. It happens in countries where people discriminate on nose sizes, or when they discriminate by gender, or when there is religious discrimination, or caste discrimination, or political corruption or oversight. If it counters U.N. values, it gets looked at, if the nation is a member of the U.N. USA is a member.

And look, the USA media monster decided to amplify the case, and everybody is looking for a promotion with elections coming up soon. It's not just that, but President Obama went out of his way to take Treyvon's sympathy and hide behind it, with some fresh groups and loyalties that are known for racial discrimination controversy, amidst birther controversy, and lawmaking which is inching towards a totalitarian state. Have you ever heard of other world leaders doing that? I have, and they were usually the states that the USA was invading for humanitarian reasons. Hence, the U.N. investigation.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Sandalphon because: added more controversy

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i'm a bit confused by the outrage over this, please could someone explain how comments made by a person who happens to work in the UN is magically turned into the UN looking to investigate this case?
or the UN is calling for an immediate investigation into the case? when it is in fact one person in the UN and no one else in the UN is calling for anything?

please explain, the outrage seems a bit over the top.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join