It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Calls For IMMEDIATE Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Events

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by getreadyalready

I expect them to stop editing the phone calls and video and get all the facts out. Then they can go ahead and let the authorities handle it and quit trying Zimmerman in the media and a court of biased public opinion. And to shut the hell up about it already. I'm personally sick of hearing about it. Sorry, had to vent that out.

Sounds like a great plan to me! That is exactly what they need to do, but UN involvement doesn't accomplish any of that, it only makes it worse.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
What else do they expect to be done?

That's a loaded question.
The United Nations, which is notoriously anti-American even though we pay their damn bills, has an agenda that is corrupt and obviously biased. The sooner the world is free of the United Nations .. the better.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by getreadyalready
What else do they expect to be done?

That's a loaded question.
The United Nations, which is notoriously anti-American even though we pay their damn bills, has an agenda that is corrupt and obviously biased. The sooner the world is free of the United Nations .. the better.

Notoriously anti-American until they need funding or a police force, or dedicated soldiers to walk into a no-win situation. Yes, the sooner it is defunct the better.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Rule the masses by division. Keep em seperate and fighting amongst themselves. While we are secure in our plush, air conditioned, fortifide castles, keep the have not's in an energy expending race war. Who are we pitting against who here in this opportunity for maninpulation? Blacks clearly against?...whites? Hispanics or..jews? His name was Zimmerman so... he could be a jew... he looks hispanic...hey aren't hispanics white anyway? Yeh.. blacks against Jews, Hispanics AND whites..brilliant! Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson must then be secretive agents to serve our agenda?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

The UN has no authotity and this is absurd.

Really? But I guess you dont mind that the US has invaded several countries under the auspices of the UN?

Why would you expect different - you are a MEMBER of the UN, you are not the entire UN. Sucks when other people have an opinion that isnt yours, huh?

Make up your mind. Either the UN in your mind has authority or not. Your panties are in such a bunch that your post makes no sense. Chill.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there... could there be some connection between this hype and Hilary's small arms treaty nonsense?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I already commented on this a while back and advised readers to be on the
lookout for ridiculous and farfetched news stories incriminating hitherto untouchable
players. Who looks bad in all of this? Who comes out of it stinking?

I believe we are being educated.
Look out for more.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just wait til they decide to investigate Fast and Furious with all the propaganda the Republicans have pushed with that story. And then your guns will be restricted by the very Republican agenda of attacking Obama and Holder.

edit on 7-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Trayvon > Syria who does the UN have more leverage over...they sound like a single case worker not being able to handle their workload, 1 person dead compared to 10's of thousands, it's beyond me that their is such a large percentage of people willing to brown nose these regimes.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The UN is a farce. Enough said.

As far as this case goes:

Division is the only thing happening through it. It's also a cover for something more nefarious. I'm certain of that. I'll just sit back with my popcorn and watch the fireworks, because quite honestly, I don't give a damn.

People need to stop falling for the MSM trickery, get all their facts straight, and let the justice system do its job.

-TS

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
you all remember that big bag of coc aine that was delivered to the UN a few months ago?
maybe they ran out and want trayvons contacts for more of the white stuff LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
LOL! I know I'm not the 1st to ask, what the heck business is it of the UN? Can make a NWO skeptic ask wait, what?
***BRIDGETOWN: UN rights chief Navi Pillay on Thursday called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the February death of an unarmed black US teen, shot by a neighbourhood watchman.

Pillay made the comments about the controversial Trayvon Martin case at a press conference in Barbados, as she wrapped up a three-day visit to the Caribbean island nation.

"As High Commissioner for Human Rights, I call for an immediate investigation," Pillay told reporters.***

Channel News Asia
edit on 6-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

This is what our UN has been doing in every nation. For some reason, we think we can be in the UN but not be subject to it. The biggest problem with this bit of global accountability is... why this incident? Why not investigate one of the many global atrocities we are responsible on virtually every corner of the globe. Of all the things they could shine a spotlight on, why this?

That alone is extremely suspect.

I don't think it is suspect, I think it may be asking for a review of how a neighbourhood watch person can shoot someone in cold blood and call it self defense, even when he was asked to stop pursuing him. Maybe the UN is questioning how (what some people feel is) cold blooded murder in North America can go unpunished.

You are part of the UN, do you think America should be exempt to the laws it will push to be held in other parts of the world>

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I'm not belittling the severity of the events between Zimmerman and Martin, but getting the UN involved is akin to getting the CDC involved if I received a papercut.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
When the U.N. investigates the daily "human rights" violations in her native South Africa and India, they can then begin to consider investigating anything in the U.S.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I have such a hard time believing this it just makes no sense what so ever.

my head hurts

EDIT: Quick googlin' shows it is true. /facepalm
edit on 6-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

They are already insane (literally not figuratively) and their objective is for us to follow them into the asylum.
The whole world is selling its soul for the applause of its fellow lunatics.

Go figure.

edit on 7-4-2012 by lapi7 because: addition

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The United Nations has no juristiction to call for an investigation into a perceived crime in the United States, or in any other country.

This is not a war crime, and not justified to have United Nations' intervention into United States' affairs.

This is the same ineffective United Nations that can't get Syrians to stop killing their own people, it's time for this body to go the way of the League of Nations.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Screw the UN.

It's none of their Dam**d Anti American Business.
edit on 7-4-2012 by akalepos because: spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It constantly amuses me how Americans feel it's perfectly acceptable for their country to interfere with the business of others and impose their will, yet pour scorn on the UN and act outraged when they make any reference to the USA.

Just who do you think you are? You go crawling to the UN when it suits you, yet brush it off the rest of the time.

Arrogant hipporcrites.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I hope everyone remembers the name Traybon Martin, not for whether he was guilty or innocent but because of the fact that this incident is the spark that is going to eventually spark the wildfire that will seek to destroy our sovereignty, liberties, and our nation. It may not happen tomorrow or even next week but this case will be the rhetoric that will be used to justify whatever action TPTB are planning.

The fact that Supreme Emperor Obama has gotten involved in this was outrageous enough, but now with the UN getting involved there is no telling where this may lead. There have been so many more important and outrageous issues that have taken place and the UN has never as much as issued a statement (not that they should have) but now suddenly they are concerned? Where was the UN when The Black Panthers were intimidating voters in Philadelphia, or when Katrina blew away New Orleans?

The fact is that this whole issue, from the gun control side and the racial side has been twisted and blown out of proportion to suit a hidden agenda and now with the UN getting involved I honestly think I know what the agenda is. TPTB in the world stage despise our freedoms and our way of life. The Martin incident is the perfect excuse for the UN to start interjecting their ideals on America. One of the first I think will be some UN Humanitarian mandate calling for equal social status of some form and we should all know that since we already have equal rights it will have something to do with a way to institute more "social" programs.

The second I think will almost certainly be some UN mandate for a complete gun control proposal. You can call me crazy but mark my words you will see increased UN involvement in our nation soon and the only result will be the stripping of our rights even further.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hey Navi, the police are already on it. Thaaaanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join