It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberator [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He is another story and a little darker and I hope you dig it.

The Liberator [WRC]

“Warrior have won the war than?”

“No my Lord”

“Than get back out their”

“No my lord, there is only one more enemy left”

“Than Kill him than”

“As you wish my Lord”

He grabs the king by the crown and raises his blood stain sword in defiance and says, “May the blood on my sword be that of my former lord, this day my lord, you watch your body without a head”, His sword is quick as the kings head bounces across the floor, he smiles. “Sir what have you done”
“Something I should have done along time ago my friend, for sometimes their can be a time when kings over stay their usefulness”

“But sir how can we explain this”

“The same way I did the king”

And so did the warrior did take rule over the land of earth and he crushed all those in his path and beheaded all those who questioned his reign. Many days and nights he waged war and fear, that all those who witnessed the massacres fell in fear and they gave him praise.
“Let the warrior rule over us! And let him have his way with the women for we have no worth in his presence and show us mercy my Lord”

The warrior replies; “you call for my mercy and yet I feel as if I have none, but I take your women as you have no say in my actions anyway”. “Kill them” and so it was that warrior ruled the land in destruction and might.
Many years have past and it seems that having ruthless passion for death has made this king immortal and he wages war for food. His decrepit wasteland of his legion has withered away the last breath of hope as he comes full circle and has conquered the world. Their where no more wars to be won for he awaits news of the victory?

“Warrior have we won the war”

“No my Lord”

“Than get back out their”

“No my lord, there is only one more enemy left”

“Than Kill him than”

“As you wish my Lord”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

The end

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Need darker, more heads, more bloodshed!

Ah, what a cyclic nature of ruthlessness you've presented here. SnF.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I wanted to make it bloodier and more brutal but it wouldn't be called a short story would and thank you for the comment.

I really enjoy your stories friend

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

You can make it as long or as short as you'd like. but I've yet to see a story here that is so bloody and gory that it repulses every notion of decency.

I am working on one, the ideas floating around. Mind you, there are T&C's to follow.

You have potential as a writer. Work on it slowly, but you'll find that by reading others you see what works, and what doesn't. Grammar is important, but so is content.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you and I'm looking forward to your next work.

top topics

join