It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Reality Is Different Scales Of One Holographic Energy Field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The holographic nature of mind is not only to be found within the individual mind, but in fact can be found within the fabric of reality itself, which is ultimately of the nature of consciousness. From this essential holographic energy-field of all of reality, it breaks down into smaller and smaller pieces, representing different variations of individuality and so forth, each piece containing the information of all. There are many levels to this breaking down, but most of it will likely be deemed arbitrary to the terrestrial mind who has never left hir home-planet, nor has likely even seriously thought about it. It is likely impossible to give a perfectly adequate breakdown of this, but we may say the “complete” and pure hologram is, as previously mentioned, the essence of reality itself that permeates a perhaps infinite multi-verse. This then breaks down into the individual universes, the incredible amount of galaxies within a universe, the incredible amount of solar systems within the galaxies, and then to the incredible amount of planets within the solar systems. From the planetary level and downard, we can begin to speak of classifications of the way this hologram breaks down that would really register significant meaning within the human mind.

The planet in its entirety would be one scale of the hologram, in which all life on the planet shared this information. All life on Earth, then, would be representative of the same exact energy-field, or range of information. Just to make sure I am clear, this unified energy/information field of Earth would be a scaled down version of the same field that exists as the solar system, which is scaled down from the galaxy, which is scaled down from the universe, which is scaled down from the multiverse/reality-fabric. No matter what scale you look, you will find “different” representations of the same thing. Anyways, back to planetary talk. As I said, all life on the planet would be representative of the same energy-information field. This means all of the different species are simply categories in the Gain mind, but all sharing that same mind. Now we can look at the species level, and here we will of course focus on humanity. Humanity-at-large is a scaled down version of the Gaian mind. Individual humans are scaled down versions of humanity-at-large. Then each individual human mind itself is holographic in nature, each part containing the information of the whole.

Now, at the risk of sounding redundant, for the purpose of ensuring I am making myself clear, let me start at the small scale of an individual mind and work my way up. Each part of an individual human brain is a holographic reflection of the whole human brain, which is a holographic reflection of all of humanity, which reflects Earth in its entirety, which reflects the solar system, which reflects the galaxy, which reflects the universe, which reflects the multi-verse/reality-fabric. All of these scales, and all differentiation at each scale, are manifestations of the most perfect classification system possible, which classifies and then manifests or plays out every single possible variation of the unlimited possibilities conceivable by consciousness. It is entirely creative in its freedom for expression, and it is entirely logical in its perfect method of classification.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

before I even read past the Title I just have to say,

YES.

IT IS.

I AM.

read the rest, and what I said stands.
edit on 4/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Cool, thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ok. Yeah. What you said. You and member Noreaster should have a little talk.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You can find the key evidence for this in Genesis 1

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

We are inside the image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. It is a created image we occupy. Our spirit is consciousness. Science says that light is a duality of particle and wave. This is Father (Prima Materia), Son (Word / Wave). What it lacks is Spirit (Consciousness). The Christian Trinity is this very triple unity nature of light. The entire universe is a mirror, as you say, of God's overall consciousness as a created image.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

John 1 is a good verse to see the image as an information projection, but this would be very simplistic. There is more to this. Consider this verse.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Or this one concerning the quantum reflection:

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

The video below expresses your view of the world from the science of entropy as the movement of information. Science continues to show that the universe itself is the consciousness of God expressed to us in image. A hologram is a good, but simple explanation. Inconceivable would better state the complexity of engineering that goes into an infinite universe.

edit on 6-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

join