It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive seen this program ... but thats impossible because its "live" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok where to start ..I remember watching a program many years ago about 25 yrs i think ago..before the present technology i.e laptops and ways to find out the likes and so on.I wish to share this with you as i am sure alot of you have experienced this phenomenon before yourselves...

Anyway back to the story.. I Was at a friends house to stay for the weekend and we decided to watch tv, when on came this "program", immediately i said wot was going to happen all the way through, wot they were gonna say etc.my friend just looked at me like i was from another planet lol.

Sometimes i would get this with films pretty much anything but it would come and go like the wind.
I fond that it was not like a switch where you could turn this thing off and on but rather came and went.

I would pretty much like to hear any of your experiences and maybe any intellect on here who could shed some light ,maybe yourself can share your experiences as this seems to happen to so many of us....from all walks of life. all races old young etc....all welcome.

p.s I am new here and just starting out, .would love some feed back from you etc.Im sure that maybe a thread is out there on this kind of subject, but nether the less would be well appreciated if some of you can respond and expand my knowledge with this thread and the likes..all welcome lets help each other wake up in the year of the big awakening look forward to hearing from you..yours sincerely denver22.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

what was the show about? Were you possibly being shown something for a reason?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
These topics always remind me of Doyle Lonagan and "the sting"

The old ticker tape delay scam.

S&F for 'going there'
edit on 6-4-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The term déjà vu is French and means, literally, "already seen." Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all. Say, for example, you are traveling to England for the first time. You are touring a cathedral, and suddenly it seems as if you have been in that very spot before. Or maybe you are having dinner with a group of friends, discussing some current political topic, and you have the feeling that you've already experienced this very thing -- same friends, same dinner, same topic

The phenomenon is rather complex, and there are many different theories as to why déjà vu happens. Swiss scholar Arthur Funkhouser suggests that there are several "déjà experiences" and asserts that in order to better study the phenomenon, the nuances between the experiences need to be noted. In the examples mentioned above, Funkhouser would describe the first incidence as déjà visite ("already visited") and the second as déjà vecu ("already experienced or lived through").

Déjà vu has been firmly associated with temporal-lobe epilepsy. Reportedly, déjà vu can occur just prior to a temporal-lobe seizure. People suffering a seizure of this kind can experience déjà vu during the actual seizure activity or in the moments between convulsions.

70% of people experience this in one form or another.It's very interesting and scary at times.How did it make you feel? When ever I experience it I get very anxious and scared and I try to change what I'm doing to break the feeling of impending doom.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe your other "self" had already watched the show in an alternate dimension or in another timeline. Not saying I believe in such things, but wierd stuff like what you experienced happens often enough that you might wish to look into those theories. Who knows? Anything is possible, and nobody has ALL the answers.

Or maybe I'm going off the ATS deep end.....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Simalar things have happened to me as well. I can remember a few times when I used to watch tv; seeing a preview for a show I was sure I had seen only to find out it was a brand new episode and airing for the first time. I have had other events that have left me very confused at times. I've heard people refer to them as time slips. Like another poster, said anything is possible. I believe that more and more as each day passes.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

During those times you're trying to do something to alter what you know is going to happen, don't you ever feel like you have already experienced all the possible things you could come up with?
A déjà vu inside a déjà vu.
It happens to me a lot, and it is an unsettling yet fascinating experience.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Maybe we are living a virtual simulation and maybe this virtual simulation has been run before over and over with different outcomes when certain events are changed.
The "I've seen this before" is overlap in which you actually did see it before but the next thing that happens is different because this time the simulation went a slightly different path.

This could also explain ESP that some people claim to have.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chibbols

Yeah I do. If anyone saw me when I was having De ja Vu they would think I was nuts, because I know if I don't jump around and make funny noises then the feeling doesn't go away. If I just walk away and look out a window or sit down I feel like I've done that before and it won't dissolve the moment. So my only choice is to jump around and hoot and make noises and I find that seems to break the cycle very quickly and the strange feeling of doom disappears quickly. Does anyone else experience the doom feeling?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I've experienced deja vu many times throughout my life, always seems to be random times/things i remember doing/seeing/hearing before. It's very strange but I've never felt any impending doom or scared feelings at all, mostly just like "huh, that's weird, I've had this conversation before. I know it." The weirdest part is sometimes I can remember specific details that I shouldn't be able to know beforehand.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

visitors i think if you remember it v. the program was aired that day correction for that. in other words not a repeat i had this ringing noise in my ears i found strange..and still have it ..anyway i get it with streets i have never been in i just seem to know wots around the corner and such..do you ever get the feeling that the person you meet its like you have known them all your life and everything fits or the feeling of..i think things happen for a reason but wot you may ask..is it loved ones deceased warning us is it our thinking part of the brain that takes a step into the future or wot it is a proven phenomena this de ja vu premonition stuff that it at least exists ..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

a possability my friend ,thats a good theory indeed.Even down to the woman in your life for example sometimes it fits the one we like ..its like you click you feel like you known each other before..which could be a trigger for you to fullfill certain events that has to be..who knows i like that one thanks buddy..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chibbols

During those times you're trying to do something to alter what you know is going to happen, don't you ever feel like you have already experienced all the possible things you could come up with?
A déjà vu inside a déjà vu.
It happens to me a lot, and it is an unsettling yet fascinating experience.

yes that is exactly how i feel wow thats weird...you feel the same omg.i do try to alter everything but all i think that i am doing is fulfilling wot has to happen it can be very scary indeed and also exciting

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

definatley ive felt this so many times ive and i sit there and try and work it out it kinda reminds me of a dream where you only remember snippets .you scratch your head and wonder.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i was with some friends and they said do you fancy going up this so and sos , house with us theres a few of us going i said ok lets go ..the aim was for a few beers so i went along with them but as i approached this street i just got this feeling saying do not go inside my head..so i said i got this feeling to my friends and said something dont feel right ..so i said look im going home etc. lucky me as my friends were attacked and 2 of them ended up in the hospital one in the morgue at that house.. by a gang of idiots who mistook them for some fellows that theyd been after over drugs etc.just goes to show things really do happen for a reason ..its either meant to or not.maybe this thing our brain is a computer running its program,..maybe it is a simulation or maybe its just me.? after all

"IF WE PROGRAMED THE COMPUTER .........WHO PROGRAMED US?"..ANYONE TELL ME WOT HAPPENS TO THE BRAIN WHEN WE DIE I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT GIVES OFF A ELECTRICAL THING..?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Star and flag ...One day in the summer 2 years ago it was pouring out and my husband
had decided to call it a day landscaping and came home we decided to sit and relax and watch
a pay per view movie.
We decided on one of the new top 20 movies not a well known movie I actually never heard of it
I don't even remember the name but it was a action guy flick with alot of cars racing around.
I wasn't to interested in seeing this but what the heck I made popcorn and we got comfy.
It was about 10 min's into the movie and I said to my husband I swear I SAW THIS MOVIE already...
he told me to shush and said it was impossible it just came out on PPV and really wasn't in the movies long.
I sat in silence and tested my self and even though I knew there wasn't any way I had seen this movie I knew everything about it what was going to happen who came into the scene next ... so I began to tell him through the next hour or so excactly every part of the movie before it happened he was really ticked off that I was doing this
but eventually he wound up shaking his head saying how DO YOU KNOW this movie I really could not answer him. It gave me a feeling of dread that this happened I questioned my state of mind I couldn't think straight and I could not focus ..... what the heck was going on I felt dizzy and fuzzy thinking about it and really carried that feeling on for the rest of the night It scared me all I can say is it took me a long time
to shake the feelings of that event and I pray it will never happen again!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
Star and flag ...One day in the summer 2 years ago it was pouring out and my husband
had decided to call it a day landscaping and came home we decided to sit and relax and watch
a pay per view movie.
We decided on one of the new top 20 movies not a well known movie I actually never heard of it
I don't even remember the name but it was a action guy flick with alot of cars racing around.
I wasn't to interested in seeing this but what the heck I made popcorn and we got comfy.
It was about 10 min's into the movie and I said to my husband I swear I SAW THIS MOVIE already...
he told me to shush and said it was impossible it just came out on PPV and really wasn't in the movies long.
I sat in silence and tested my self and even though I knew there wasn't any way I had seen this movie I knew everything about it what was going to happen who came into the scene next ... so I began to tell him through the next hour or so excactly every part of the movie before it happened he was really ticked off that I was doing this
but eventually he wound up shaking his head saying how DO YOU KNOW this movie I really could not answer him. It gave me a feeling of dread that this happened I questioned my state of mind I couldn't think straight and I could not focus ..... what the heck was going on I felt dizzy and fuzzy thinking about it and really carried that feeling on for the rest of the night It scared me all I can say is it took me a long time
to shake the feelings of that event and I pray it will never happen again!

you are special that is also wot brought you to ATS. good post thanx for shareing

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Them Fast and Furious films all look the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hey denver,

I had a experience regaurding this same situation, however I was turned on my head when the situation completely changed. I remember watching the funeral of Billy Graham back in 2000, I along with other people in my family we remember the procession and how GW Bush and Bill Clinton attended while his son made a speech and all these people turned out crying....

I was shocked when he turned up in a interview a few years later, I know I'm not the only person who watched his funeral, I remember Reagans funeral was after and I specifically remember "The funeral of the late Billy Graham" flashing on the bottom of the screen.

top topics

join