It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to the Planes? 911 and Logic

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Ya know what Hoop....

Its Hooper.

I find it quite remarkable that you post that link with all that 'evidence', and yet we still don't have ONE gd photograph of that airplane at the pentagon.

What are you talking about? You think the plane was in whole and intact inside the Pentagon? Or do you think there should have been some employee stationed on the lawn of the Pentagon snapping photos in every direction every 1/10 of a second just in case something happened later that they would need a photo to post on the internet? And you guys want a new investigation!

How you guys can defend this travesty, day in and day out, with virtually no physical evidence, is pathetic.

Virtually no physical evidence? Planes, bodies, witnesses. What more do you want? Do you want someone to wrap it all up and send it to your house? Ain't going to happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey everybody the name is Cyrus I host a on line radio show called the Urban Warzone. I did a interview with Richard Gage who founded Architects & Engineers for 9/11 and he gets into what happened that day here is a link below:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by urbanwarzone
Hey everybody the name is Cyrus I host a on line radio show called the Urban Warzone. I did a interview with Richard Gage who founded Architects & Engineers for 9/11 and he gets into what happened that day here is a link below:

Curious - what made you want to interview him and what do you think about his point of view?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Glad to be on the board and have discussions about events
edit on 24-4-2012 by urbanwarzone because: replied in another thread

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

It was interesting because I wasn't sure what had happened. He speaks from the point of view as a builder and designer of a buildings.That's why I spoke to him plus what he says about what was found in the dust lend him to think that it was a explosion inside of the building and that it was a controlled demo. That would be in line with what some people said on the ground about hearing explosion. Plus building 7 never being hit but still having to come down. He doesn't get in to who or why, but he did explain how the explosives could have been put in the building and people would never notice.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
Ya know what Hoop, I find it quite remarkable that you post that link with all that 'evidence', and yet we still don't have ONE gd photograph of that airplane at the pentagon. How you guys can defend this travesty, day in and day out, with virtually no physical evidence, is pathetic.

And he actually thinks I am going to look through all of that.

I have been through this routine before and before. They tell you information is somewhere and you spend hours looking through it and it ain't there but the give people the impression they have made a valid point.

On an event this big and important any evidence should have been made obvious to everyone long ago. But I have only seen one photograph claimed to be a wheel from the Pentagon crash. There is nothing in the photograph to indicate where it came from. It could have been from a crash of a smaller plane 20 years ago with the same style of wheel only smaller from all that can be told from the picture.

psik

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLANES? Where did the planes go"

Very good question but the only one i will deal with is the pentagon because i can not be sure the others did not hit like they say they did.

During world war two we managed to amass millions of men and machines in secret ready for an invasion so hiding one 747 is nothing so next we get the question about the "Where are all the people" will most the planes were all but empty and removing / killing a few hundred people is nothing, nothing at all and if you want to really talk about murder then lets talk about 20 million native americans or 3 million Germans that got blotted out after they gave up right near the end of WWII.

To be honest I don't know where the plane went so thats one unanswered question but this is nothing to the hundreds of unanswered question people have asked of the state only to be meet with lies a fool could pick to bits.

Maybe we should listen to the "Official Story" again just incase they are on to something

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
... so hiding one 747 is nothing

Ooooookayyyyyy........

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

"What are you talking about? You think the plane was in whole and intact inside the Pentagon? Or do you think there should have been some employee stationed on the lawn of the Pentagon snapping photos in every direction every 1/10 of a second just in case something happened later that they would need a photo to post on the internet? And you guys want a new investigation! "

No we just want to see some of the footage from the 100 or so CCTV's placed on the roof of the pentagon that shows something that looks like a plane, you know hitting that little building that happens to be bang in the middle of the most prohabited bit of air space in the world or the CCTV footage that was taken from a filling station from across the road that was seized in under an hour of the "Crash" as people were still being killed across the road.

Maybe a digital photos taken by a passenger in this plane en-route would help but i guess solid state memory does not survive as well as a paper passport that fly's out the back pock of one of the supposed terrorists in a plane that blew up on tower one only to be found days later sitting in a pile of dust.

You and I both know that I could go on for hours ripping your suggestions to bits, it's all been said before so without using the "T" word could I suggest to you that it is easier for your brain to go along with the 9/11 story than it is for you to except the truth because excepting it would make you want to take some action but maybe you don't have the backbone for that ?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

No we just want to see some of the footage from the 100 or so CCTV's placed on the roof of the pentagon that shows something that looks like a plane,

Bull#. Any such evidence would simply be dismissed as fake or questionable, just like the surveillance footage and the wreckage and body photos.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
trebor451

Yes it's nothing, walk in the park to hide one plane or are you saying they did not hide millions of troops, tanks, guns prior to invasion day in WWII and if you don't think someone sinister could not land a plane at a private airport without it being known then how did they manage to send up two interceptor jets and have them finish further away from the "attacking plane" than they were when they took off from base.

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

No we just want to see some of the footage from the 100 or so CCTV's placed on the roof of the pentagon that shows something that looks like a plane,

Bull#. Any such evidence would simply be dismissed as fake or questionable, just like the surveillance footage and the wreckage and body photos.

What is bull# is you saying that withholding evidence from the public that actual shows a plane at the pentagon to a massive number of the public who question the events would not be released unless it showed something else or maybe you like being told what you can and can not see and want others to make your mind up for you.

Let them release what they have and show me a plane and not a bit of foil from a light aircraft dumped in the middle of a lawn or explain how the plane was able to overcome the effects of ground lift that would tare tarmac from a road if you try to force an jet near the ground at speeds because the turf in front of the building didn't show any of this.

I stand by the laws of physics and lack of film footage at the pentagon to confirm my finding on the twin towers, all a big fake, nothing adding up.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007 What is bull# is you saying that withholding evidence from the public that actual shows a plane at the pentagon to a massive number of the public who question the events would not be released unless it showed something else or maybe you like being told what you can and can not see and want others to make your mind up for you.

Nobody has demonstrated the existence of such a tape. There is already security footage from one camera showing the impact. It's blurry. There's no reason to expect anything else from any further cameras pointed in that direction. (which haven't been demonstrated to exist) So you can go on screaming for footage forever, and nobody's going to pay attention, because there's no reason to believe such footage exists.

Originally posted by Master_007Let them release what they have and show me a plane and not a bit of foil from a light aircraft dumped in the middle of a lawn or explain how the plane was able to overcome the effects of ground lift that would tare tarmac from a road if you try to force an jet near the ground at speeds because the turf in front of the building didn't show any of this.

This is just crap you made up or read on a truther site. There are already links in this thread to photographs of wreckage, etc. I'm sure "ground lift" is a highly technical term that only a few insiders know about.

Originally posted by Master_007I stand by the laws of physics and lack of film footage at the pentagon to confirm my finding on the twin towers, all a big fake, nothing adding up.

Laws of physics, eh? I'm sure you know all about them. In order for things to add up, you need to be able to do the math. That's probably the root of the problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Getting back to the OP's question (what happened to the planes), the question that logically follows is what happened to the passengers. Personally, after years of research, I've reached the conclusion that the only flight that actually "flew" according to the OS is Flight 93, which was shot down over Shanksville by a component of the US air force that evidently didn't get the memo about the "drills". I believe it's intended target was the US Capitol, and if successful, would have enabled G. Dubya to declare himself Dictator of the Fascist States of Amerika.

The other three "flights"?

The Pentagon: Missile.

North Tower: Cruise missile or drone.

South Tower: Since people and cameras were watching, a missile cloaked by a hologram of a 757. That might explain the mysterious missile pod under the "plane" that flashed just before impact with the building. Pre-planted explosives took out the beams in the outer walls in the cartoon-cutout shape of an airliner. Bottom line: Hollow aluminum-framed passenger planes DO NOT fly through steel walls as if they were cardboard. In the real world, most of that plane breaks up on impact and rains debris all over the streets below.

Now as for the passengers, here is the best theory I've come across:

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
Getting back to the OP's question (what happened to the planes), the question that logically follows is what happened to the passengers.

Curiously people don't accept I DON'T KNOW as a perfectly logical answer.

Many then want to insist the the Official Story must be true if you can't explain what you admit that you don't know.

psik

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

No we just want to see some of the footage from the 100 or so CCTV's placed on the roof of the pentagon that shows something that looks like a plane, you know hitting that little building that happens to be bang in the middle of the most prohabited bit of air space in the world or the CCTV footage that was taken from a filling station from across the road that was seized in under an hour of the "Crash" as people were still being killed across the road.

I am afraid your stuff is all long beaten to death truther myth. The CCTV footage from the CITGO gas station across the way has been on the internet for years. Here you go, you can watch people filling cars and paying for their fuel too :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Thought you might be interested in this picture which you say is "bang in the middle of the most prohibited airspace in the world. " You seem to be unaware that the Pentagon is virtually next door to an international airport.

www.gettyimages.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I am afraid your stuff is all long beaten to death truther myth. The CCTV footage from the CITGO gas station across the way has been on the internet for years. Here you go, you can watch people filling cars and paying for their fuel too :-

www.youtube.com...

Please enlighten me as to what this video proves. The quality and size is insufficient to be able to identify what the hell might have hit the Pentagon. And of course, who knows what the FBI did with it while they had it.

Good God, just the very fact that the FBI seized it within the hour should send up all sorts of red flares in one's brain, but I guess that only applies to a brain that is thinking critically and logically.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Thought you might be interested in this picture which you say is "bang in the middle of the most prohibited airspace in the world. " You seem to be unaware that the Pentagon is virtually next door to an international airport.

www.gettyimages.co.uk...

Since you OS'ers love to point out every little mistake in every "truther's" argument, first of all, Reagan National is a domestic airport. Second of all, you are sadly mistaken and seriously deluded if you think that ANYTHING can approach this building without being recorded on SEVERAL cameras. Or, maybe you just have your head in the sand, or maybe you're just intentionally arguing in favor of the OS to make a living. Whatever the case, it's all pretty ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

www.youtube.com...

Please enlighten me as to what this video proves. The quality and size is insufficient to be able to identify what the hell might have hit the Pentagon. And of course, who knows what the FBI did with it while they had it.

Good God, just the very fact that the FBI seized it within the hour should send up all sorts of red flares in one's brain, but I guess that only applies to a brain that is thinking critically and logically.

What do you expect to see on a gas station's cctv ?

No, the FBI collecting cctv from nearby premises doesn't send up any "red flares" at all. It is standard investigating procedure at any crime scene and would have been very surprising if they did't.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

And he actually thinks I am going to look through all of that.

Yes, just like the NIST report I know you can't be bothered to actually read anything. But you had plenty of time to build your Jenga model of copy paper loops and washers. And you can't help but post your own video hundreds of time.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join