It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT CISPA is going to heard again in (2) weeks and we dont have much time left

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We all need to do something to pass this word along. We dont have much time left with this bill as it will be heard again on APril 23rd and that is only 2 weeks away. However, this is not the only bill out there that is trying to sneak past us as far as our privacy is concerned.

There are four out there this time (4) bills but, this bill H.R. 3523 is the broadest and will demand that every website give up information that is asked for without question for any reason to any legal authority.

This is just one more way that they are trying to control what businesses can and can not do, just one more way they are trying to keep us silenced and keep our ears plugged as to what the truth is.

Also, all these bills that are trying to be passed or if one does get passed, are passing through our minds as well, and basically conditioning us into being more careful in our conversations, in being more careful as to what we say and how we say things. Its not about being politically correct either or being moral in your values. It is however, a form of conditioning regardless of what they say and it will not stop with this. Look at the past and see what bills they have already passed. Watch and follow the timeline of this and it will start to piece itself together and then you will see the truth. You will see what the future holds for us all.

Better start paying attention and caring alot more than you already are, else it will be way to late to do anything at all about it anymore.

CISPA
H.R. 3523
edit on 4/6/2012 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
gee im in canada and i'm not sure what cispa is,i don't follow politics that much.
but as a general rule i try to mind my words and my actions regardless of what i'm doing.
since the first time i ever had the internet i assumed 'someone was watching.
i ain't up to no good so i don't worry much,but i know what yer saying.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Like I said, its not about morals and values

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Jeeze, sounds like they are determined to get some sort of censorship/privacy/internet bill through no matter what.
Like a tug-o-war..whos going to weaken first? Not me

Prolonged vigilance and determination will be necessary to defeat these buggers.
Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That, and then you won't be able to have a gun or defend yourself, and then, they can arrest you and put you in eternal jail without a trial and without reason. This will be the New Earth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
On Twitter you can follow #StopCISPA for links to various petitions and articles. I hope we see the same types of actions from major websites such as Reddit that we saw with SOPA and PIPA. Those battles were won but we clearly need to stay vigilant here.

new topics

top topics

join