It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi All Im new and I think Im going crazy.Help !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Count yourself as blessed and cursed. People who have extraordinary gifts often suffer equally as much in life as they benefit. Often it is very difficult to relate to others or others relate back due to this powerful difference. Take heart there is a place in this grand scheme of life for you, or you wouldn't be here with this strange gift.

i think he hits the mark with what he says there , he hits it square on , and to add to his statement since i can't say it better ,,, its often people with these gifts that can help people ,that normal medical and psylogical help can't , or even just assist with normal medical and psylogical help , there are many energy healers out there that often start with your gifits
i would suggest it would be best to mediate everyday for atlest 15 mins ( maybe over a year slowly build up to 30 mins if u can afford too ) and if u have extra time , study things that have to do with your gifits but not just things that relate to your gifits perfectly , but also research other pratices too , some personal favortes of mine are

Qi-Gong also known as Chi-Kong
The Human Energy Field And Chakras

but my belifes range much farther out side just those area's of study i just think its all connected in one way or form , for instance the connection between those two areas of work is that the human energy feild and chakras work on 7 to 9 levels of the aura but classicly 7 , and the frist 3 layers are the phsycal realm and the 4 layer is the astro realm and the higher ones are the spirtual realm , i belive that qi-gong works on the frist 3 layers of the aura and the physical body to increase its balence flow and power , ok well thats just my current opinon , for now tho i would just suggest mediating and doing some reading on things that relate directly to your experinces , and then slowly explore from there

new topics

<< 1   >>

join