It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to the new season of Jesse Venturas Conspiracy Theory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've been hearing for months about his new season supposedly coming out soon... when is soon? Where is it? I've heard so many different things but I'm not sure. Does anyone know?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Although there were concerns that Ventura may not be able to continue hosting Conspiracy Theory, it was revealed in September 2011 that Ventura will host a third season that will be completed and launched on TruTV sometime in 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't say when in 2012.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think Jessie is having a few too many public meltdowns and anger control issues for prime time. Just my guess here. I like his show in the sense I liked 'In Search Of...' with Leonard Nimoy way back when. It's interesting....as long as the genre is kept in mind. lol...

He's kinda gone off in the direction of Charlie Sheen though. Sadly. I think the public enjoys watching outrageous things and even the wild conspiracy theoriy his show featured. I know I learned a few things on topics I thought I had a pretty good understanding of.

I don't think that same enjoyment carries to outrageous behavior OFF the show and in the public eye. Oh well.. We'll see... I just can't help but think that between his outbursts and that whole bar fight thing that came out and never did seem to get resolved for an answer....His star isn't near as bright as it was a year or more ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Deliberate. Smear. Campaign.

He's the same person. He pissed off a few people and he paid for it.

Don't underestimate Ventura. He's good to go.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I really like that show, but as season 2 went along it just seemed like they were taking things a bit too far. Jesse would act a lot madder than it seemed he should actually be, and they just seemed to be sensationalizing a little too much. Making mountains out of molehills so to speak.

Doesn't mean I won't watch season 3 though. I mean come on, I still watch Ancient Aliens too and they are guilty of a lot of the same!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ventura quit the show because the TSA was too much and he was being hassled when he flew.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The TSA is not a problem for private aircraft is it? HE could do that if they pay for the flights. Its a shame the TSA is abusing its power in such a fashion. Mayby he should do a story on them too.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I hope they can his show. I think it does nothing but discredit all conspiracy theories. It's a bunch of overblown, over-dramatized hype.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I think its entertaining myself. Sometimes he makes sense others he is way off base. He is just as entertaining as some of the posters here who routinely go way out there. Still its all good. I thought of ATS after watching his show and decided to come re register after a few years.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Although I enjoy watching the show I sometimes think that Jesse seems like he is still back at the WWE...He does bring up many points that make one just question what the governments are really getting away with.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wow, if you 'learned something' from that show, you haven't done nearly enough research to have an opinion about many so-called conspiracy subjects. I agree the show is overwrought and sensationalized, but my main problem with it is, as Jesse himself said, he doesn't spend any time at all on computers, and only reads books for his information, along with the tiny bit they come across in the show as 'research'. If he's only reading books, he's massively behind in his information-gathering skills. When he's down in Mexico, he's totally off grid and therefore, out of touch.

I like the show, but it's a conspiracy theorist's mind candy.

There's even the problem that if you wanted to get a hold of him to give him a real scoop, it's impossible...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'd have to say around fall, I'm pretty sure that's when all of the other seasons dropped! But then again you never know, it could have gotten cancelled

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I agree that some of the episodes are over-blown hype, but some of them make excellent points, like the police state episode, especially. Alex Jones is ALWAYS on top of everything, though... if Jesse didn't have him as an insider, God knows how much info he would've ever actually gotten on the show...

MAN I hope the new season comes out soon!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Deliberate. Smear. Campaign.

Not a deliberate smear campaign. Jesse's meltdowns have been very public and very self driven. He went very public with the fact that he was suing TSA for invasion of privacy.

His meltdown at TSA after he refused a full body scan after refusing a pat down was a prime example.

Just because you were once a Governor, you still have to go through airport security if you want to travel.

The issue with TSA was deliberately staged to provoke the reaction that he got, just for his show.

I thought I had actually heard a few months back that "Conspiracy Theory" had been cancelled, but I could be wrong. Jesse is a great host, and had some pretty good subject matter, but to go out and provoke a known reaction in order to get film for your show is very underhanded, when there is so much film already available to support your case.

edit on 14-4-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have heard that DHS will not allow some of the content to air. Public breakdowns happen when they TSA pulls your nuts down hard then checks your anus for explosives. People act like he is crazy when in reality he is just a normal guy who sees something wrong with lemonade stands being shut down and government agents strip searching children and old ladies at the airport.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

lol. if you aren't mad you aren't paying attention. enough said.

you would have to be a flouride head or part of the system to not be mad at what is happening in this world.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

another useless troll. go somewhere where you won't do any more harm to people who actually have a brain.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Didn't say a lot of it doesn't make me mad, just that sometimes his anger goes a bit overboard- like he's intentionally acting a lot more P.O.'d than he really IS. No need to call anybody "fluoride head"; I only drink my own well water. No fluoride here.

I think somebody around here had nothing better to do than try to make himself feel superior by belittling others today. Hope it helped you to do that to a few of us. When you belittle others the only one you bring down is yourself amigo.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
do you think the PTB would want anyone investigating this stuff who would be taken seriously by the general population?....that's why they don't mind jesse ventura doing his show

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I agree with some of the other who have posted here about just how little research takes place or how credible some sources are. Whats important to me about this show, is how important questions are raised on national television- questions who invite the viewer to seek information about such topics for themselves. Sometimes, things go down you weren't aware of, and this show may give someone the drive to seek out more information. In my opinion, ANY show or public announcement to the masses that says "Your government is lying to you" is better than nothing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join