It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You. New Supervisors of The Disinfo Agents!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Those that are placed on the internet in order to form confusion, distress, derailing, distraction, and nonsensical posts, are in fact losing their credibility, and training manuals, because I have been seeing some sloppy work lately.

The jig is up, and we can see right through you. You have no real argument, you decide to just rant on your first post, and then you have the hilarious tendency to return and give yourself a star

So I would like to send a thank you to those that trained you, as they have left you out for the wolves, and you have no power in a community that in fact takes no BS.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

NRE...kickin' arse and takin' names.....

You tell 'em. ATS ain't no playground.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
'Tis sad to see a once great forum descend into a place where you can't speak much of anything anymore....

Perhaps ATS needs a little revolution itself, eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
'Tis sad to see a once great forum descend into a place where you can't speak much of anything anymore....

Perhaps ATS no longer meets your needs. Instead of talking revolution, perhaps find another place that fits your expectations.

Des
edit on 6-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I've contributed content towards ATS for 5 years(disregard join date), and I'm compelled to contribute whatever I can while any amount of integrity still remains within the site - which it does, in posters like me, the OP, in people who know that the truth is being skewed.

Should I be arrest, banned, removed, for speaking my mind in an intelligent matter? ATS seems to be so opposed to protesters being able to be arrested for next to nothing now, but yet they're not willing to stand up for what their own posting grounds are doing?

Maybe you're the on that can leave, maybe ATS doesn't suit your needs. I will fight what little fight I can for a place that was filled once with such great energy.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

No, I don't think you should be banned arrested, and all the other things you implied. But ATS doesn't belong to us. We are guests. If as guests, we are unhappy with the amenities provided by the owner, we have the option to leave.

We do not have the option to complain, nor forcefully redecorate to our wants and needs. That is all I am saying.

Since you have been a contributor here for 5 years, you of all people should know this. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Perhaps ATS no longer meets your needs. Instead of talking revolution, perhaps find another place that fits your expectations.

Des

Really tho by your rational nobody including yourself can ever complain about google or other companies spying on your emails, txts, and phone calls. If you dont like google or youtube you can use metacafe and yahoo.

This website is quite mainstream with mainstream ads sponsoring the ATS experience. There is ethical, moral and professional guidelines this site adheres to. This model obviously works. This is a site that you are not embarrassed to tell you grandfather, girlfriend, pops about. They can visit it too!
edit on 6-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hear, hear. Opposing viewpoints being met with misdirection, un-connectable sources, slowly eroding into flat out 'tactical' conversation hijacking, it's been clear for a while.

Too bad it's the big swarming thought cloud right now. It looks like something recent hit a little close to home with somebody and misdirection on the disinfo has kicked up. Anybody that can think for themselves and just as importantly research for themselves can spot the bs a mile away.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well... I'm fairly certain I'm going to retire after seeing this much authoritarian non-sense from the administration of ATS.

Perhaps there's a place for the conspiracy theorists of a conspiracy theory site to hang out, eh?

I suppose there is.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There sure are a lot of threads lately started about Shills, Disinfo agents and Infiltrators? Something happen that I entirely missed for why this topc is the hot one this week and not last week or the week before? I'm just wondering what started the recent fad here?

As for the very real problem of the apparent use of forums to influence opinion and general perceptions of issues? Well.. I hate it too and I see it far more blatantly at other sites than ATS. Although it sure happens here...is my guess. Oh well... I'd love to think up grand ideas and groundbreaking new solutions that will tie the whole problem up in a bag for a trip to the landfill but....I think we have to accept something here. We have to simply get used to it.

The net is maturing....evolving..and being used in ways it wasn't even a few months let a long a few years ago. Now, it would seem there are as many out there looking at Forums EVERYWHERE as a tool to achieve an end result as any stage for the free flow of ideas.

How to solve it though?? We can't...is my guess. If we identify and zap EVERY "shill" on the net, the people who TRAINED THEM will have a fresh crop next week.....and the week after..and next year I'll bet the "work force" is 2-3 times larger than it is today. It's a brave new world here in Cyberspace....and we shouldn't be surprised the Cyber-Equivalent of the time share telemarketer finally joined the party to make everyone miserable.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Perhaps there's a place for the conspiracy theorists of a conspiracy theory site to hang out, eh?

If it does not suit you here see that little clicky on the right up there that says Log Out?
edit on 6-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Absolutely true. So sick of those who happily chime in "If you don't like the way x, y, or z is going, you're welcome to move on. Don't let the door hit you on the way out." How many employers, coworkers, "Customer Service" staff, service providers, etc., are completely content with stating just this. And in a way, it's true. We should absolutely *not* contribute to the prosperity and well-being of any single thing that does not suit our needs. We are free to create new services, products, employment and all the rest. We aren't chained here. Lord knows, we deserve better. Just because society is going tits up doesn't mean we all have to follow suit. We are free to exercise our freedom. We may do exactly as we please.

Remember, we *are* the content at ATS. Without us, they are left with...whatever is left. If they want qualities here that we don't reflect, we're far better off enhancing another, more favorable site.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I will log out when I feel like it.

May I ask, why are you so compelled that I leave? Is it because I believe something you don't?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
holy man! isn't this what big brother wants,every one to fight? whats going on here?
didn't ats send everyone a message saying they wont put up with this crap anymore? now in 4 posts alone i see it all going down the tubes.ya i disagree with some posts,ya some people agree with some of mine.
but lately it seems like a dis fest to any thing you post.
i don't read the 'short story' posts,they don't really interest me,but i dont go and post some crap to tell them why i don't like it. i just don't read it.
i don't like jazz music,but if i find a radio station that is playing it,i'm not gonna sit there and listen too it and bitch about it for an hour, i'm gonna change the station.
it feels like i'm in grade 4 again with all the kids picking on every one else to make themselves feel better
damn,GROW UP and speak about the topics this forum offers!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm just wondering what started the recent fad here?

Spring Break, too many skiddies with an axe to grind.

Honestly, it could be dubbed "Occupy ATS".

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

We do not have the option to complain

So let me get this straight, by us using someones product(ATS, generate revenue through ads), we do not have the ability to address what issues bother us?

That's like saying you've went to a restaurant for however many years and they started doing something that a bunch of the guests didn't like, and then them saying if you don't like it get out.

That's bad business practice, is what that is...
edit on 6-4-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I see you had started a Rant thread about ATS and it did not get any attention.

*sigh* How predictable. Yet you keep loggin in.

edit on 6-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

We do not have the option to complain

So let me get this straight, by us using someones product(ATS, generate revenue through ads), we do not have the ability to address what issues bother us?

That's like saying you've went to a restaurant for however many years and they started doing something that a bunch of the guests didn't like, and then them saying if you don't like it get out.

That's bad business practice, is what that is...
edit on 6-4-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

Yes we do. There is even a forum for it. Board Business. And, a complaint forum. What more do you suggest the owners do to accommodate us. Just because you may not get the the answer you want, is really not their problem.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Is this an attempt at a personal attack? I created a rant thread because I felt like it, not because I wanted every member on ATS to flag me because they thought what I said was great. If I wanted ATS members to flag me, I'd create a thread about Trayvon Martin and how I feel about the situation, or how I feel about Christianity, etc.

I enjoy intelligent discussion, and the one that we are having is not. It is a deliberate attempt on your part to antagonize me.

I created another one moments ago and it got removed because I felt like challenging the administration of ATS and asking out to other ATS members how they felt about the current removal of threads.

I created the last thread that got removed because I watched some other poster post his feelings about disinfo agents and bam, it was closed with in moments, and now gone from ATS, as my last post was.

Point in case, that's why I'm not happy.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Well that explains it then, you have an axe to grind.
Your rant thread is still open.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join