It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure project: To The Disbelievers....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Please consider this:

If a group of highly trustworthy people come forward with information they are not supposed to be sharing with us. Warning of a cover-up.

MAINTAINING THE COVER-UP
� Would the elimination of these indivituals not in fact confirm their very accusations?
� If someone started to discredit these some 500 viettnesses, would they not confess identity and really cast an unwanted suspicious light onto themselves?
� Would an atemt to miskredit these individuals not do the very thing that must never happen: start a debate and thereby attracting more attention to the matter? Could this not perhaps end up with the people demanding that the truth be investigated?
� Would the best way to deal with this really not be to simply ignore their plea?

Wouldn't they know how we think about this? Should we expect them to be stupid or clever?
As long as they are in the spotlight, they might be a lot safer than if they were not.

CONTROLLING THE MEDIA
� In controlling the media, a phenomena exists that I like to call "one time reporting".
One time reporting was allowed / used in 911, Disclosure Project and many other cases where highly sensitive information sort of got through the apparatus.
You don't have to stop everyone from talking, you just have to have the loudest voice. And even if the mainstream media reports that bombs blew up the twin towers on sept. 11 it doesn't matter as long as we get another story starting sept. 12 and forward.

The biggest megaphone drowns the voices of the smaller ones, even if there are many.

CNN reported about the disclosure project on Maj 9 2001, if they hadn't it would have looked very suspecious indeed. Better to report it quickly, then ignore it.

We all expect that if there is something worthwhile in a report it will be followed up upon. If it is not followed up upon, we all have such confidence in our free media that we simply accept that there probably was nothing to it. This way no one can say they have ignored the event, when in effect they have.

One Time Reporting.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Good Point Cade

The people that dont believe should try to keep an open mind of the issues. You dont even necessarily have to believe, but keeping an open mind can prepare you for the truth, whereas to other people that downright reject the idea will have a rude awakening.

Thank you kyateLaBoca, I've been reading some exelent points from you in this thread also.

I would like to comment tho' that I also think we have to prepare for the posibility of congress finding something we are not prepared for though such a hearing. I have no question in my mind that these people are telling the truth, I can find no reason why they would risc ridicule and worse for a hoax that would surely be exposed before congress, with dire consequenses.

I say if they are willing to put their neck out on a claim that they can prove we have technology to change our world, we should all be ready to help them try their claim before congress.

It's really not so much what any of us think or believe now, it's about what we have to find out together. I am positive these people are telling the truth, no doubt, but to look for truth is to prepare for anything, to open our minds and put truth above comfort.

Many are affraid of such a world changing subject matter, and are therefor affraid of such a hearing. This very emotion is what has held mankind back thoughout history, the fear of change.

Many here wonder how people can advocate against an investigation, that would ultimately prove or disprove the very subject that has brought us all to this forum. How can they at the same time come to this forum to discuss Aliens and UFO's and at the same time be against an investigation into the matter? The answer perhaps lies in the fact that a congressional hearing is real, and a forum discussion is wonderland, nothing happens, it's back and forth with the proclaiming and the debunking. If a congressional hearing is put in place the world will be watching, breathless, at least if they can grasp the situation and are mature enough to understand the profound implications the outcome could have on our world.

We all have thoughts and theories with which we are most comfortable with, and some people put that comfort above truth, meaning that they care more for their own comfort zone than they care if it is the truth.

Someone wrote somewhere: If we keep asking for the truth, and refuse to listen, we are doomed.

I believe that ultimately we are all suckers for the truth, let's come together this time around, let's open our eyes on the count of 1...2...3, perhaps we can change our world.

I hope you keep posting here in this thread, what you are saying makes a lot of sence.

Sincerly

Cade

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join