It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South American apocolypse dream..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I woke up this morning thinking I got shot in the throat.
started off with me and my grandparents walking around what i'm going to say is general South America.
i've never been there so I wouldn't know, but I keep wanting to say Peru for some reason.
there are brick structures with black graffitti, grey dusty dirty rocky roads, it's very bleak.
i'm sorry to anyone South American, i'm sure it's beautiful, I don't mean to generalize.
it just had this feel to it, like I knew it was somewhere like that.

really in moments, things change, it goes from a market type atmosphere and starts to become very chaotic, and I become very fearful because i'm with my grandparents, I rush them into the first building I see and lock them in the bathroom, telling them to stay put because it was too dangerous to go anywhere. I wanted them to be safe.
I leave them there and venture through this building, presumably to find out what's happening, I turn the corner and there is a kid rummaging through a locker. He immediately stops what he's doing and pulls a gun and fires. I run upstairs, and the first thing I can grab is a boombox (lol), I throw it. He just walks up the stairs, robotically and shoots right at my throat, and I woke up.
No emotion at all from robot kid. Just a blank menacing stare and a killshot.

seriously messed up dream.

edit on 6-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
How is that a "South American Apocolypse"??

That is a ridiculous overstatement about a dream in which you get shot.
It's a fine story as a dream, but please title your posts appropriately.
People are going to search this in the future and be like "what?"

edit on 6-4-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I agree with the other poster your title does mislead. But your dream is really cool. I have dreamt I've died several times over the years in various ways. It is actually very rare for people to dream their death. I have met no one in my life time so far other than you who have claimed to die in their dream. Some cultures believe it's a good omen. Scientists say that when you dream you die, you actually come as close to real death as possible without actually dying. It's like the matrix. If you die in the matrix you die in the real world, the body cannot survive with out the mind. If your mind thinks it's dead then your body will follow. You don't realize my friend just how close you really were. I could tell by your wording it has rattled you.

new topics

join