It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - THE KEVIN TRUDEAU CONNECTION

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A new video has been released, which highlights the connection between radio host Alex Jones, and "natural health" guru, Kevin Trudeau-- one of the biggest scam artists in US history, who directly stole credit cards, sold phoney products, and was fined $37 million for doing so.

For Alex Jones to have so enthusiastically endorsed this man... is nothing less than despicable. The amount of misery and pain that Trudeau has caused people worldwide is unspeakable.

Here is the video

From Wikipedia, here is some more information on Kevin Trudeau

Trudeau's activities have been the subject of both criminal and civil action. He was convicted of larceny and credit card fraud in the early 1990s, and in 1998 he was sued by U.S. Federal Trade Commission for making false or misleading claims in his infomercials promoting his book,'The Weight-Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About. In 2004, he settled that action, by agreeing to pay a $500,000 fine and consenting to a lifetime ban on promoting products other than his books via infomercials. On Nov. 29, 2011, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a $37.6 million fine levied against him for violating that 2004 settlement. Additionally, the appellate court upheld the requirement that he post a $2 million bond before engaging in future infomercial advertising

And

In 1990, Trudeau posed as a doctor in order to deposit $80,000 in false checks, and in 1991 he pleaded guilty to larceny. That same year, Trudeau faced federal charges of credit card fraud after he stole the names and Social Security numbers of eleven customers of a mega memory product and charged approximately $122,735.68 on their credit cards. He spent two years in federal prison because of this conviction

I would add, this is the same Alex Jones who, in 2010, was selling phoney cancer cures with Lindsey Williams, another highly dubious character. Here is the video of Alex Jones and Lindsey Williams selling poor, dying people phoney cancer cures

The question is... at what point do we stop saying Alex Jones is a known liar and a false prophet.... and instead say, this a scam artist, with absolutely no regard for anything other than his own profit and well-being? And at what point do we say, this man is causing total misery to large numbers of people?

This man is pure evil, in my book. An absolute disgrace to the human species.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

I just finished watching that video.
There is no Alex Jones connection to Trudeau.

The few seconds of chopped up poor quality video that shows a "flash" of
Alex Jones forever ago mentioning Trudeau as being controversial is
hardly what could be considered a connection, let alone no way it could be construed
to be an endorsement.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones troll strikes again...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you qualify for a mod review of your thread history.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Alex Jones troll strikes again...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you qualify for a mod review of your thread history.

wow your not kidding, this guy hates alex jones lol

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Prepare to see your thread disappear. Terrible splice job on your videos, totally made up garbage. Can't you do better than that?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So you joined ATS only to discredit Alex Jones...?? You could at least do a better job...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is beyond old. Alex had him on his show before. Who cares?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm a gigantic fan of Alex. He even led me to this site. So in his defense, I myself have ended up dealing with a lot of dispicable people. They exist. Still a gigantic fan. You can't judge a book by the books that are around it.

SnF for a comprehensive thread, but I resist being to hard on Alex.
edit on 6-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is horrible thread. The biggest fraudster is the FDA. Kevin is sketchy but his book on natural remedies is excellent as a collection of good natural remedies that the FDA and medical industry would like illegal.

Wake up! This is propaganda by the medical industry!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Oh give Alex a break... Any media host will gush over a sponsors product...think about Uncle O and Solyndra

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There are many other powerful examples to easily discredit Alex Jones going back over 10 years but you've seem to have chosen two of the weakest.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah, because those who prove there is corruption in government are always the bad guys (end sarcasm).

Come on people, even if this were true, which I dont belive for an instant, it doesnt take away the fact that AJ and Natural News etc.... Are doing the right thing and have the moral high ground.

Infowars and Natural News have proved beyond any doubt whatsoever that our government is a criminal organisation.

They have Proved to me that the FBI was complicit when they planted bombs that "blew up those children in the day care center".

So this person is trying to discredit AJ, of course, and why, because Infowara is posting real news and the truth.

The FBI killed loads of children at Oaklahoma, the FBI even threatened the police and thier familes saying "we know where your children go to school". WTF is that about.

You wont hear that on mainstream news. Infowars is winning the hearts and minds because of the truth. So posting stuff like his makes you look like a shill, a liar and a nasty peice of work who obviously supports the FBIs efforts when they blew up the child day care center.

Take your trash elsewhere because your not welcome here IMO.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Alex jones show exposes FBI oaklahoma inside job
Alex jones show exposes 9/11 inside job
Alex jones show exposes "potential" ritual child sacrifice committed by leaders of USA
Alex jones show exposes GM foods and government corrruption with monsanto
Alex jones show exposes gun running scandal by government officials
Alex jones show exposes corruption and false flag that lead to vietnam war
Alex jones show exposes corruption and government complicity of the london 7/7 bombings
Alex jones show exposes Kony 2012
Alex jones show exposes United Nations child sex trafficking
Alex Jones show exposes economic corruption that will lead to the downfall of the West
Alex jones show exposes banking fraud of trillions
Alex jones show exposes latest french terrorist ties to french inteligence
Alex jones show exposes leathal vaccines cover up
Alex jones show exposes depopulation agenda using soft kill operations

The list goes on and on and on.

So dont post your rubbish here because I am not interested. When someone exposes all this and so much more of course they are going to be targetted. Personally, even if he was involved, which I doubt, I forgive him because of the decent work he has done and so should everyone else, period.

Infowars is the number 1 honest news outlet on the web, plain and simple. If you cant handle the truth you should go crawl under your stone again or back into your hole

There is no one else on this planet who has exposed corruption more than AJ and i for one believe if there is a heaven he will be at the head of the line.

edit on 7-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You people have got it all wrong.

The video clearly shows Alex Jones saying Kevin Trudeau is the American dream, and the establishment is coming after him, and all this nonsense.

In fact, Alex has now deleted the Kevin Trudeau videos from his channel (he interviewed the guy), because he's been so badly exposed by this new video.

Alex Jones is now running from his connection from Kevin Trudeau. We have to call out fraudsters like Alex Jones, before more people lose their livelihood to these snake oil con artists.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I'll admit Alex is a great sales man ( I mean who hasn't been tempted to buy some Tang Tangy Tangerine recently).
He is also full of a lot of hot air, but I still enjoy listening to his show. Do I believe everything he and his guests say? No, but that doesnt mean everything he says is a lie and all his guests corrupt shills. Use your own judgement filter to decide for yourself what you believe.

Why so obsessed with Alex jones?
edit on 7-4-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have heard of Kevin's past problems before. My view is this: everyone we see on tv or hear on radio that speaks out against Big Bruh either ends up dead or discredited because of a checkered past. We have had Presidents murdered and Presidents linked to murder. There is corruption everywhere. Kevin has publicy admitted his shortcomings and has been trying to do the right thing and expose the corruption he once was a part of, and for that I commend him. He paid for the crimes he committed and now fights for us. I read 3 of his books and saw nothing that raised red flags, he definetly has the sources listed in his books to verify the info he shares. I hope ATSers who participate in this thread realize that AJ and Kevin are among many trying to shed light in dark corners, and are constantly being bombarded with smear campaigns to prevent or turn away people from seeing Truth behind Lies. I am glad you made this thread. You shills and naysayers are trying so hard to keep us blind but huge fail for you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I'll admit Alex is a great sales man ( I mean who hasn't been tempted to buy some Tang Tangy Tangerine recently).
He is also full of a lot of hot air, but I still enjoy listening to his show. Do I believe everything he and his guests say? No, but that doesnt mean everything he says is a lie and all his guests corrupt shills. Use your own judgement filter to decide for yourself what you believe.

Why so obsessed with Alex jones?

The real question is.... why are YOU so obsessed with not discussing the video at hand....

Kevin Trudeau is one of the biggest scam artists in US HISTORY. If you Google his name, you will find his Wikipedia page, and you will find John Stossel exposing him.

Even Alex Jones himself knows that Trudeau is a scam artist. This is why TheAlexJonesChannel on YouTube has now deleted its interview with Kevin Trudeau-- to try and pretend that it never happened... or because they feel the pressure, now that I've exposed Jones.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I didn't lose any money...no big deal

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Alex Has some pretty whacky guests on as far as Im concerned, so not really that interested. Now if the stuff Alex was flogging on his website was being sold under false advertising I would have a problem with that. But as I say it's just a bit of entertainment for me. Nothing to be taken too seriously.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I just realised the audio is way out of sync...

I didn't bother checking it before uploading.... I think I need to reupload this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join