It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Action First News (First Action News)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by absolutely

So what are you saying.

Absolutely Nothing, two little words is all that was needed.

there is no such thing as absolutely nothing
absolute is to positive existence facts, nothing is only what do not exist
so in the concept of relative facts, when freedom is absolute superiority as true existence reality then relative freedom and expressions of course exist objectively too

only liars like u that mean to exist subjectively for more incomes believe saying nothing that matter, while their expressions is clearly perceived pointing the subject they hide in terms of evil oppositions to objective rights

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

there is no such thing as absolutely nothing

Yes there is, It is absolutely nothing.

absolute is to positive existence facts, nothing is only what do not exist

Nothing exists absolutely, if nothing does not exist then why does it decimate all facts be they positive or negative. I know it calls to you, as nothing calls to you.

so in the concept of relative facts, when freedom is absolute superiority as true existence reality then relative freedom and expressions of course exist objectively too

Everything exists nevermore.

only liars like u that mean to exist subjectively for more incomes believe saying nothing that matter, while their expressions is clearly perceived pointing the subject they hide in terms of evil oppositions to objective rights

Nothing exists forevermore.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

ur absolute will of lies cant b through logics

nothing by definition is relative in its own fact, absolute is only what refer to all reality fact, that is why n how absolute is always n exclusively objective, so nothing of course exist always but in terms of its own absolute fact freedom so individual free fact stand for nothing

like u cheap opportunist, mean to take advantage from knowing nothing freedom stand existing to work for ur own individual free will of lies, absolute u is ur own alone out of all while never absolute since no common at all with other or else

when absolute is the minimal objective of maximal truth then liars like u enjoy working on pretending being absolute to themselves

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

what exist is never absolute, when existence is about truth existence then existence by definition is always relative fact while being itself fact superior value then truth, since it is definitely truth existence so where truth is object fact stable so real

u have no minimum standard or calibre that could allow to pretend using the word absolute or existence, nor to mean kind of joy to jongle with truth terms

u religious heads are empesting all forums with ur insistence to talk about sciences or metaphysics as if u could appear knowing anything

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

"u religious heads are empesting all forums with ur insistence to talk about sciences or metaphysics as if u could appear knowing anything "

I am the knower of all 'things'.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

ur absolute will of lies cant b through logics

You would not know the truth if it smacked you in the face Imans. But you will feel the truth when it does, there in lies the logic, were else would it lie, not you your thoughts nor in your absolutes...For those will pass away, like so many grains of sand swept away by the tide.

nothing by definition is relative in its own fact, absolute is only what refer to all reality fact, that is why n how absolute is always n exclusively objective, so nothing of course exist always but in terms of its own absolute fact freedom so individual free fact stand for nothing

Twist it all you like, it don't mean much or much of anything. Its all absolutely nothing.

like u cheap opportunist, mean to take advantage from knowing nothing freedom stand existing to work for ur own individual free will of lies, absolute u is ur own alone out of all while never absolute since no common at all with other or else

Your confusing me with you again. I am merely me, and you are merely confused. It must of got you coming in trough the veils, and so you fail....You know Imans there is not winning this game, there is no end game, and the more you press the more you will be pressed.

when absolute is the minimal objective of maximal truth then liars like u enjoy working on pretending being absolute to themselves

Totally non factual, reverberating of nothing, leading to nothing and being close to nothing, absolutely nothing. Who here is talking to themselves Imans? You hear that echo, its your own shadows catching up with you, you should be careful or they will chat you to death with your own tirades.

Your a liar Imans, I do not believe you. Now speak for yourself, or speak not at all about yourself. But you can not speak for me.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

nothing is relative moron, what u think of urself being absolute is what evil freedom is absolute yea, it must b when existence is individuality, piece of freak u r not nothing, nothing exist but it is not u, nor that it is me, nothing is in between us

u speak for urself n stop jumping on any occasion to take smthg to urself from others words, obviously when i point ur source i cant meaning u individually, u count much less then a grain of the sands u r daring insulting

im like many here are just passing time as a hobby thing, u r so cheap that u cant miss a second to get smthg to urself
nobody take words seriously but animals too impressed in seeing themselves appearing as a mind

individual existence is exclusively through true realisations that cant b but in absolute ways of meaning smthg

i wont tell u to relax like us, bc u dont deserve it

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
n the truth is the opposite to feelings, feelings are exclusively to inferiority dimension, the reality of what mean nothing objective relativity without seeing it

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

nothing is relative moron, what u think of urself being absolute is what evil freedom is absolute yea, it must b when existence is individuality, piece of freak u r not nothing, nothing exist but it is not u, nor that it is me, nothing is in between us

Shall we expunge this in deferential dichotomy. Nothing is relative, Everything is relative. So which one is it?
One or the other or both, contradictory you wont say.

u speak for urself n stop jumping on any occasion to take smthg to urself from others words, obviously when i point ur source i cant meaning u individually, u count much less then a grain of the sands u r daring insulting

Yet here I am with all the grains of sands on some long lost forgotten beach.

And I can take anything out of others words that I so choose, including yours. So quit your yammering, your like a fish out of water with all that flapping around your doing.

im like many here are just passing time as a hobby thing, u r so cheap that u cant miss a second to get smthg to urself nobody take words seriously but animals too impressed in seeing themselves appearing as a mind

Well then keep on passing time and try not to get so flustered over nothing.

individual existence is exclusively through true realisations that cant b but in absolute ways of meaning smthg i wont tell u to relax like us, bc u dont deserve it

Whatever.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

And I can take anything out of others words that I so choose, including yours. So quit your yammering, your like a fish out of water with all that flapping around your doing.

No u cannot, when another is pointing his properties rights HE CAN sue u, while u cant anything when obviously u hide to avoid being caught from stealing ur pretenses of existing

n put all ur yammerings to the # u belong to and always for, ur fancy on being a fish flapping around is wht assert it as a fact of # wills inventing a statement for his superior pretense from knowing that all is forced inferiority to press down truth realities as being not more then objective nothing
what is forced is only what force it so evil powers u refer to, while nothing is never water
so put ur sea and all seas in ur # head too alone

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ok here is what I took out of your words.

..............waka, waka, waka............bla, bla, bla........Nothing.......yada, yada, yada......More nothing.....Something Something, bla, bla.....And then....... More nothing absolutely.

Whatever Imans! Like totally whatever. Like absolutely whatever.

It's time you learned to speak like a fish in the sea, not like a fish flopping around on land. I am getting tired of being the only one who understands your gibberish and your starting to bore be with your flip flopping on everything, and I know your getting tired of always talking to yourself.

So be as you wish to seem.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

worm swim in dirt urself, how a worm could pretend understanding, is what u perceive any and all else as nothing absolutely, put ur mean of being a head out for nothing in depth of hells

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
watch out what u ask for u might get it, who is glad of world war 3 is the first killed

wat u wont ever know, is that ur end is determined as ur begining, while only true end begun, that is why there is no beginning, game over

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Careful what you wish for Imans, and your little gripe for falsehood is non to truthful. Your way off the mark Imans, sadly so, now go back to sleep and dream better dreams then what your fear and falsehood establish in its sake you compound upon your mistakes.

wat u wont ever know, is that ur end is determined as ur begining, while only true end begun, that is why there is no beginning, game over

Everything begins and everything ends, rinse and repeat then ad infinitum and divide by oblivion and while your remain oblivious while stating in such a state absolute falsehood. But it seems that now you even make an attempt at divination, any more silly tricks you want to tempt your hand at, maybe even try pulling a rabbit out of your hat.

worm swim in dirt urself, how a worm could pretend understanding, is what u perceive any and all else as nothing absolutely, put ur mean of being a head out for nothing in depth of hells

No need for names now Imans.

Obviously you do not know what you are talking about, or else you would not be so careless with your insults. Keep your hell and keep your heaven they are yours to experience, I have no need for them, nor do I believe in them, nor would they suit me, nor would they fill me, nor can they hold me. But if you want to play that game you will be indulged. I however have better things to do then be humor you, your funny but not that funny.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

go to sleep urself and back to ur end, u have no sights to mean anything while cant ever even pretend smthg about another, take ur inventions of ur wills by using real people with u out of here, u finally reached to play ur fancies alone, while u wont get the time to try suit urself with, suits are killed when individuals exist, n im the opposite to funny, ur worse nightmare
n put all dreams and all mistakes in ur # head and blow up with outside of here, what # on truth for sadness sense is the particular liar that truth will make it scream for mercy in eternal flames
keep beting that ur god is gonna save u, at the end all one is killed for what is always first would b really existing too
keep beting that end is far, u wont have a glimse of truth surprises
truth is negative, it is ur nightmare prepare to it

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

go to sleep urself and back to ur end, u have no sights to mean anything while cant ever even pretend smthg about another, take ur inventions of ur wills by using real people with u out of here, u finally reached to play ur fancies alone, while u wont get the time to try suit urself with, suits are killed when individuals exist, n im the opposite to funny, ur worse nightmare

Quit pretending you know squat about me or anything else Imans you don't know jack from squat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join