It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater in action in Iraq...New footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is what happens when we allow these guys to opperate without oversight or any kind of laws to govern there actions.
When i see these vids the first thing that pops to mind is "I wonder what we don't see and if people would believe that this kind of thing happen if these vids didn't surface".
It shows a convoy of humvees riding through traffic swurving into cars to smash them, yelling at people as they pass, stopping to confront padestrians with profanity for "looking" at them, and the very last is a truck hitting a female standing on the walkway waiting to cross the road.
They don't even stop.

Team america f$%^ yah.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Down4Whateva because: because

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Down4Whateva

Pretty sure there is a big thread on this already?

Edit... yeah there is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Sure is...come join it OP and lend us your opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Down4Whateva

Team america f$%^ yah

Blackwater are mercenaries. Mercenaries don't give a damn about human life, they get paid no matter who gets in their way and becomes collateral damage. Those men are criminals and should be treated as such. They do more to undermine the U.S. than the terrorists themselves. One could advocate Blackwater are terrorists of their own accord.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
this thread has been done

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I disagree, blackwater have no right to call themselves mercenaries. Mercs are guns for hire, blackwater are a terrorist organisation, not mercs.

A decent merc would not kill women and children, a decent merc is an ex but honerable solider of fortune. You get some bad mercs, but blackwater shouod be onthe terrorist list. We have seen how they terrorise people.

top topics

join