It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: GOP vision results in 'poisoning our kids'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Obama: GOP vision results in 'poisoning our kids'
April 5, 2012 11:14pm -- Washington Examiner

Obama is lashing out at anything that moves.

Noises in the bushes, cars backfiring, wind in the leaves, dogs barking, water dripping, etc.
He is very very touchy and jumpy lately.

He really pours it on with this wild claim !!

Maybe they GOP does want to poison kids, but I doubt it.

Who else would be able to work for a living if that happened.

I'm sure we can find equal problems caused by all political parties when pollution is involved.

President Obama suggested this evening that the Republican governing agenda will lead to "poisoning our kids" with pollution.

"I believe that it is part of our solemn responsibility to future generations that we look after this planet; that we make sure our air is clean and our water is clean; that we’re not poisoning our kids," Obama said at a campaign fundraiser tonight. That credo came as he explained that "the contrast between visions in this election could not be more stark, because I believe that America is stronger when we’re looking for one another."

Obama's line evokes his Associated Press speech this week when he said Republicans believe that if the government "let businesses pollute more and treat workers and consumers with impunity, that somehow we’d all be better off." Mitt Romney, at his Associated Press luncheon speech, dismissed Obama's "rhetorical excess."

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney called that AP speech a "wonky . . . policy speech," but has been refashioned by the campaign into an attack video and a fundraising speech

Yes, it is our "solemn responsibility"

Naturally, he cites no genuine examples

edit on Apr-06-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Obama is literally poisionoing us and his own kids,,making the VP of MONSANTO the senior advisor to the FDA is just stupid..do we really want all foods to be GMO ? hayle nah

new topics

join