It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend claims to have special abilities, I think he's crazy.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by JohnCreed777

i can push aside cars with my thoughts when they are way too close to my car. I think abilities like this should be studied... (no reason given)

Look I appreciate your kindness and well meaning, but saying i'm "very special" doesn't help my case any as I am trying to state the point as I see myself as non-special. As far as studying abilities... i'm sorry h3ll no, studying abilities is messing with nature and it's always the story behind many sci- fi horrors.

Also, if this "NWO" were to exist, then it would harvest such "abilities" and use them against us. Also,

" i can push aside cars with my thoughts when they are way too close to my car. I think abilities like this should be studied..."

I can do this too it's like i'm moses
I believe what you are confusing for something significant is actually other drivers trying not to hit you as "getting too close" would result in an accident. Or it's other drivers swerving away from you, you are driving on the corrsect side of the road right?
Alas, perhaps I misunderstand you, as I said it's your ability whether or not it exists is not in my place to declare.

I apologize if I offended you in any way, as is not my intention. peace

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

I believe your ignorance flops the intended insinuation, or perhaps you are illiterate and can't read. "Yes, I am special as are you, for we are all special, we are all siblings of one father" as my hippi Anthropology professor once said, although i'm pretty sure he hade shrooms that day. Since I incessantly declare the truth that I am in no way special nor do I see myself as such, and yet I still hear that word screeching in my ear "SPECIAL." I am not special, if you still don't get it then perhaps you are a few cards short a full deck. DID YOU ALL GET THAT? OR DO I NEED TO TALK LOUDER?!
Ignorance makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

........ eh, not worth my time

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

Ok, this is the last reply I will give as the asinine assumptions are beginning to aggravate me. Continue my research?
Are you freaking kidding me?! Did you honestly believe that I would rely on ATS for answers? I was getting another take on the story! I HAVE searched every. single. freekning. corner. of. the . internet, and guess what? NOTHING! I can't just simply walk next door to my neighbors and say "golly jim I thinks I might darn be spiderman" The last and final thing I could do would be go and have a Doc run an MRI and CAT scan just so he could say " gee, simon other than ADD i'd say you're normal," then proceed to charge me $15,000" You know why? Because I'm not spider- man or a super hero, nor do I have powers or are special.
I know, crazy right?

These, "abilities" are simply premative basic survival innercranial impulses. We used them when we were still poking our own poop with sticks. Parts of our brain ( just as organs) were required to survive, they were neccesary at the time, as we evolved we learned to live without these abilities. They never died or went away, they just lay dormant, just as your apendix is still usable, it's just "dormant." Anywhere on the net you will find that every single person (at least close to) on this planet is capable of psychokinesis, telepathy, clairvoiance, etc. And guess what the cool part is? We can unlock them, we just have to learn to rewire our own brain, many people practice this for decades some like in the case of per say shaolin monks, an entire lifetime. However, it appears some people don't have to practice as much. One famous group are native to Australia, they are called the Aborigines, they can do some pretty neat stuff because their people have essentially mastered some art and made their abilities genetically passed. I aquired this information at little less than a year ago, my mind and body are capable of feats stated as primal survival impulses. I never trained practiced or anything.

I had never even heard of most of this, my search is the only reason I know ATS exists in the first place, a knot on a loose end. The things I can do are nothing special, I do know things i've never experienced, not only in dreams but also via imagination. I've always had a very vivid/lucid imagintion, when I was a child I would see things that weren't there, to this day i wonder if they were really hallucinations. I know by imagining, have you ever had the "pear of aguish" shoved up your rectum? I haven't, but I could look at a picture of it and describe it to you. The closest equivalent I can think of would be having woverine shove his hand up there with his fingers in a cone like fashion unlubed and once inside he pops out his claws. Test that accuracy at your own peril, not good enough? You know how a flame warms your hand, right? Tell me, have you been engulfed in flames? I haven't but I can tell you that it's one of the worst ways to die but there's definately worse. At first your in shock and you stand frozen in fear, you smell burning hair and pork. Next, you scream until you choke on your own smoke, as you feel the excrutating sensation of you skin boiling and falling off, Suddenly you feel an sharp icy sensation inside your body like icy fingers in your veins, the icy sensation is caused by you nerve endings being fried. A few senconds later you are unconscious and die about 2 seconds later. I could do this all day.

Are you starting to get it now? See I joined ATS to get insight, not be told i'm crazy or a lier or a mentally challenged child, it's rude and offensive. On ATS people from all walks of life congregate, thus it's a good to find a variety of answers. Or, at least I thought, instead, I've found a bunch of useless "you're special, i'm special, you're crazy, unicorns and lolipops"

I truly hope this has enlightened you all in some way, since my internet availability will soon vanquish this is me signing off for the last time.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
reply to post by Morgenstern89

I know by imagining, have you ever had the "pear of aguish" shoved up your rectum? I haven't, but I could look at a picture of it and describe it to you. The closest equivalent I can think of would be having woverine shove his hand up there with his fingers in a cone like fashion unlubed and once inside he pops out his claws. Test that accuracy at your own peril,

Tell me, have you been engulfed in flames? I haven't but I can tell you that it's one of the worst ways to die but there's definately worse.

Are you starting to get it now? See I joined ATS to get insight, not be told i'm crazy or a lier or a mentally challenged child, it's rude and offensive. On ATS people from all walks of life congregate, thus it's a good to find a variety of answers. Or, at least I thought, instead, I've found a bunch of useless "you're special, i'm special, you're crazy, unicorns and lolipops"

I truly hope this has enlightened you all in some way, since my internet availability will soon vanquish this is me signing off for the last time.

Belligerent theatrics. Thinly veiled threats of violence. Really, no reason for it to escalate to that point. Vividly describing inserting objects into my rectum isn't making you look any better either.

No one is calling you crazy, if they did, they were referring to your "friend", which is your own doing. No one called you mentally challenged. You got exactly what you were looking for when you came here. If you truly felt it was useless then your enthusiastic 260 some posts would seem to contradict that. You were fine and dandy until someone questioned you, and then your facade of false modesty came crumbling down.

This entire exchange has certainly been enlightening for everyone who has been reading.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

So, a comedy of errors on this thread.

The only positive I can reel out of it? It should be easy for you to get video of your "friend" running a football field in 7 seconds...since your friend is indeed you.

Post up pal.

And by the way, YOU made your bed by lying about the subject being you. Don't expect sympathy for a waterfall of excuses.

edit on 9-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Trying to convince people of having an ability just isn't right, people can only convince themselves of someone having an ability. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.
edit on 9/4/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: didn't read the entire thread

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Heh, good friend. If he has shown you his abilities, why do you doubt him? I understand though, most people find it hard to believe people. I for one fully believe what he is capable. If anything the imagination part you spoke of with his knowing could be his mind reliving past lives. I know what the feeling is like, where you have no idea how you know, but you know what something is like. The adrenal glands is somewhat more simplistic I believe, and would make sense that something traumatic exists to him, and he forces himself to see it, causing his adrenal glands to release adrenaline in order to survive the perceived fear. If you understand what I am saying. And the senses and reflexes, that is sorta a free be I personally believe when it comes to people who have abilities from past lives. Hope this helps, and no I do not believe that your green yellow needs to be locked away for his gifts.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by locololo

Heh, good friend. If he has shown you his abilities, why do you doubt him? I understand though, most people find it hard to believe people. I for one fully believe what he is capable.

After being called out, he admitted that there is no "friend" and that it's just him. His initial reason for not being able to provide proof was because his "friend" was private about it. Even after admitting to the "friend" being him, he refuses to prove his claim.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just found this thread.

Ths place is nutz.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think it's a shame how whenever someone claims to have any sort of "6th sense" as most people call it, they are called crazy, and everyone tries to go out of their way to make them look like so. It just shows how closed-minded our world really is, and how we need to open up our minds more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the purpose of this site? To open up people's minds to certain things happening around them that isn't plain in their face?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just read a post on the second page knocking down everything you've said. And then most of your rebuttal.

I don't know what the truth is regarding your "abilities", but you shouldn't say such things lightly like that, anyway. In doing that, you're just knocking down any credibility of the subject, and by extension insulting anyone who might actually be capable of such things.

You don't have to prove anything to anyone. Why are you trying so hard? Seems to me like you're just another kid who desperately wants to be "special". If that's the case, turn around; you're going the wrong way.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy61157
I think it's a shame how whenever someone claims to have any sort of "6th sense" as most people call it, they are called crazy, and everyone tries to go out of their way to make them look like so. It just shows how closed-minded our world really is, and how we need to open up our minds more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the purpose of this site? To open up people's minds to certain things happening around them that isn't plain in their face?

Did you read and consider everything that was posted in this thread?

Re read this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proving that someone is lying, is not being close minded. Pointing out reasons why someone may not have the capacity to objectively recall and examine their own experiences is not being close minded.

As far as I can tell, no, that is -not- what this site is for. There are plenty of new age, rainbows and unicorns type forums out there where everyone pats each other on the back and tells them they are special because they believe in whatever it is they believe they can do. What it is for, is studying these strange topics. Sometimes some cases are valid, other times, they are not. Regardless of what the truth is, we learn and apply those lessons to other experiences we have in the future. The motto is Deny Ignorance. We would be willfully ignorant if we accepted every claim of paranormal abilities that we read. When people make claims, a lot of the time they do so without any evidence and expect everyone to take their word for it. When someone questions their claims, or asks for proof, the accusations of close mindedness and unfair skepticism start flying. We get accused of "holding back humanity" and all other sorts of hyperbolic nonsense.

I believe in the paranormal. I've experienced the paranormal. I respect the paranormal. I have standards when it comes to what qualifies as evidence or a valid experience. Many do not.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join