It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsins's HAARP Rings Debunked again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
In the meantime here are a couple of scientific papers I found about HAARP that those interested in the truth may find interesting...

If you're including anything from bibliotecapleyades in there, you might not know what a scientific paper actually is. Some of those others are likely to be actual research, although if they are you won't be finding earthquake connections in. Because it doesn't cause them.

MOST actual HAARP scholarly papers you'll find tough going, because ionospheric science is rough reading. The comm stuff tends to be less published, although there is some.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
This video is the definitive explanation of how HAARP really works, what it can do, and more importantly, what it can't do which is create localized weather. HAARP "theoretically" can create very large and stationary areas of synpotic scale (ie. areas hundreds of square miles) low pressure in the very upper levels of the atmosphere and could possibly create alterations in the jet stream. When people talk about weather wars and creating storms and rain, the technology involved IS NOT HAARP and usually entails the use of ground or aircraft based cloud seeding.

I put this in the Fragile Earth section because Dutchsinse's fabrications seem to be used so much here.

Watch, and most importantly, LEARN the real truth about HAARP.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

The thing about HAARP is that it does not have the power to cause anything.
But,it can possibly monitor and record certain anomalies that could be precursors to seismic events.
edit on 6-4-2012 by jakeistheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Fear not, the bibliotecapleyades link is a Stanford university paper, in fact all the links I've provided are proper scientific papers.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Bedlam

Fear not, the bibliotecapleyades link is a Stanford university paper, in fact all the links I've provided are proper scientific papers.

And which ones show it causes earthquakes?

There's lots of links over at geophysical letters, most of the HAARP ionospheric stuff is published there for whatever reason. Try HAARP at googlescholar.com.

edit to add:

Ah, sorry, my bad. I had thought you were espousing the earthquake line. Reading this at work while I'm supposed to be doing systems integration on an airframe, they're out running a test, so I'm skimming.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Military (ie AF) are on record discussing HAARP in relation to weather modification.

Whether its Tesla, HAARP or ELF or some other Directed Energy wave, heck, call it DEATH RAY even, is arbitrary and the reason HAARP is ridiculed and disinfo-d. thru semantics

i posted a topic about this and got the same response - they say HAARP is ELF-like and critics point out the differences. Like does not mean same. There are similarities in these waves, as are there differences, duh.

One thing for certain, just because it does not involve haarp DOESNT mean 'cloud seeding' is all it boils down to, which is what the Disinfo Op would like to keep reiterating and hav u believe.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Military (ie AF) are on record discussing HAARP in relation to weather modification.

Citation please? Preferably not "former AF airman exposes all on camelot.org" or something

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Love it. I LOVE IT! I KNEW IT! You don't have ANY facts to back up anything you say, so you call me a disinfo agent. It's the ultimate "you lost" cop out. Just like when another person calls someone a racist for criticizing Obama's policies.

I guess my avatar really is the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
HARRP Rings.. Circle sweeps are seen today... April 6th 2012.... Let's see if they get bad weather with- in 72 hrs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well... Looks like he got it right.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As you can see, Dutchfraud doesn't like it when people point out the obvious intentional misrepresentation of HAARP patents he does. He'll delete comments, erroneously flag debunking videos for copyright infringement etc.

If someone was honestly trying to spread the truth, why would they so vehemently censor people with constructive criticism???

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Well... Looks like he got it right.

www.youtube.com...

LMAO, no, the NWS got it right and your boy Dutchfraud used that forecast to promote his scam.

be sure to donate some money to him so he can "smoke a big blunt".

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Stop and apply some common sense here. Each radar sweep is circular, and shows up on a computer, which means basically that math is involved. It's why there are anomolies to begin with...the math used for one case might not work as well in another. If you knew how this worked, you would know this.
The map he uses does NOT show all radar sweeps from all NEXRAD installations. Why should it, considering that where there are clear skies, there is nothing to show. That would take a heck of a lot of time and computer "space" to figure. Why compute something when there is nothing visible to see? It shows only the sweeps that show weather actually happening. Because each sweep is a circle, there will be circles shown until (and if) all the sweep in a particular region are seamlessly melded together.......which takes time because each installation might have different tweaks done in the math to overcome known issues.....like traffic, geography, etc. Which is why the picture changes; both the weather and the computing into a single image have changed.
Save yourself a lot of time and look up NEXRAD HOAX. It explains it all a lot better than I can. And note the dates present, because it's old news, now dressed up with "Dutchspeak" as his own.
He is saying weather is there because weather is there. That is far less than brilliance. And where there is weather today, there might be weather tomorrow, because that is climate.
You need to watch the video Dutch is so hot about false flagging. It's not hard to see that Dutch is 100% wrong and he didn't read and/or understand anything he was talking about.
THINK AND LEARN...don't just follow. Failure to question is self-imposed ignorance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join