Dutchsins's HAARP Rings Debunked again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This video is the definitive explanation of how HAARP really works, what it can do, and more importantly, what it can't do which is create localized weather. HAARP "theoretically" can create very large and stationary areas of synpotic scale (ie. areas hundreds of square miles) low pressure in the very upper levels of the atmosphere and could possibly create alterations in the jet stream. When people talk about weather wars and creating storms and rain, the technology involved IS NOT HAARP and usually entails the use of ground or aircraft based cloud seeding.

I put this in the Fragile Earth section because Dutchsinse's fabrications seem to be used so much here.

Watch, and most importantly, LEARN the real truth about HAARP.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here's another awesome video that explains exactly what HAARP is and what it does.

HAARP is not the cause - only the trigger that stimulates the process that does cause earthquakes and potentially alters the jet stream.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I personally don't trust what they say HAARP was designed for and supposed to do. Many implements (especially military) have multiple capabilities. James Bond is entirely fictional after all.

However, Dutchsinces is an idiot. I usually don't fling that word around too much but that guy has GOT to go!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This HAARP conspiracy theory has been confirmed by Doctor Robert O. Becker, holder of a patent on the use of silver and electrical currents to heal injuries.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

James Bond really existed: the Secret Agent 007 was Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That was actually very funny

I never really cared about the HAARP stuff, as it's obviusly missunderstood.
This is just another proof.

The Dutchy guy? Well, he has to maintain his youtube fans, so ofcause a lot of giberish will come from him, like the huge "steam vent." he posted some time ago.

I would like to se his counter on this video

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
However, Dutchsinces is an idiot. I usually don't fling that word around too much but that guy has GOT to go!!

Holy crap, we actually agree on something.

Stop the world, I wanna get off...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

James Bond really existed...............

That was my point

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Holy crap, we actually agree on something.

Stop the world, I wanna get off...

And because it's you, allow me to show you the way!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I am one of those c40,000 subscribers to dutch's information. Do I think the man is right 100% of the time...no

But, here are some thoughts that I have....first, When debating any issue why can't people act civilized? This guy debating dutch acts as if he's in middle school. Debate the issue fact by fact...use class...

Remember when Geraldo gave out the position of troops when we went to war with Iraq?

www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">CNN kicks Gerldo out of Iraq

If our military Government is using HARRP as a weapon.... Do you think they would tell you?

I have seen very convincing evidence that HARRP or some other machine was involved in the Japan EQ. Very convincing... There is Scienctific papers out eluding to HARRP and man made EQ's being caused or rather that it has the capabilities to cause an EQ.

What I found surprising of this video is that the author does not show Dutch's vids where he will show on Radar where signals, waves, are being sent. It is true that our Government has worked with weather modification. It is also true that when they seed a cloud they need a cloud that has vapors in it already. As the Author told us to Google this info... I tell you all to do the same. It's all there and on reputable web- sites...even from Government web- sites you will find a lot of this info.

Dutch predicted the Texas tornado's because of these signals he spotted...

m.youtube.com...

To sum up my views.... Dutch has showed convincing evidence.... I have researched HARRP, chemtrails, weather modification.... I have a video I made of chemtrails in my sky....And there is something going on.

Again...TPTB are not going to come out and tell us let alone the author of this video if they're using HARRP as a weapon...weather mod...ect ect National Security and all that. I could give so many ways why this author and his video are very deceptive....but in the end I think the evidence speaks for itself loud and clear. The most glaring is that our Military will not come out and tell us..we have to find all the clues on our own and then connect the dots.

Doesn't the Navy have a Map out to which they think the mid-west will look in the future due to the Madrid fault line going? Is it to thier benefit if it goes? Is that land to their benefit? jc

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You're right and I agree. We are NOT being told what's going on. But this guy Michael Janitch doesn't just question things..........he surmises. And peddles his BELIEFS as facts.
Who is he?
He's an unemployed disabled 30-something year old who lives on the Internet and smokes e-cigs.

Listen, I KNOW I am a conspiracy theorists to the hilt but I never say I 'know' what's going on. Unlike this dude.

He has zero references. Zeros credibility. Zero proof . Zero experience and absolutely zero "I told you so" track record.

What is he blabbing about?
Things that can not possibly be proven?...but yet he spins everything as facts? .....and that's what he has to offer???

No.
Sorry.
That's not how to make friends and influence debunkers.

He may have Kerry Cassidy fooled but to the rest of us he's the YouTube Town Crier!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
...and here's Dutch trying to help save some lives....

www.youtube.com...

If something bad was coming for me and my home.. Family and this guy warned me I would say.....holycrap thank you!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

AGAIN, Dutch does not predict ANYTHING. He looks at real forecasts, finds glitches in NWS Doppler radar (if you sit there all day, you'll see them all over, much of the time in places severe weather DOES NOT occur in) in areas where severe weather has already been forecast, and claims he predicted it.

His current video you referenced mirrors the NWS SPC outlook.

And if you'd take the time to research REALITY, you'd find that Nexrad radar CAN NOT pick up HAARP's signal. They're 2 different frequencies; Nexrad can only see the radio waves it puts out! You can't listen to FM radio when switched to AM.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

OH, please. Dutch only "tries to save lives" because there are people less intelligent and more gullible than he is, who would rather believe a bunch of pseudo-technical jargon from a hack than take the time to actually learn something.
Please research on your own, and try to prove him WRONG. Your first hit should you try doing it in chronological order will be from about a decade ago, well before he started spewing on the web. Google "Nexrad hoax". He's been peddling it almost verbatim, and it's from about 10 years ago, when it was thoroughly debunked.
Learn what a radar can and cannot show.
Learn how weather moves (across the US, as he is US based).
Learn about the storm systems that form over the central US......it's pretty much standard weather to have large storms daily there. It's called "climate". It's normal.
Next time he shows a "plume", try and figure out at what altitude the "plume" starts. Can you? Neither can he.
Do some loops over the gulf. Similar "plumes" appear there. How? Because they are clouds. Just like Dutch's plumes have always PROVEN to be. I say PROVEN, because there has been NO ground level confirmation of any of the supposed "plumes" he claims. There wasn't anything but weather in California during Dutch's "plumes" hoax from last year. And millions of people had the chance.
Learn what a radar sweep is shaped like. Learn where they are placed (at center of each "HAARP" ring), and how the images from many circular sweeps are combined into a much larger image (can show up as squares). He doesn't know this; if he did he would lose his entire audience.
And above all, learn how to access the local sources of weather information. The meteorologists, who actually had to study and learn all of this for many years, are much better at calling any extreme weather alert than Dutch.
When you actually try and learn something about it all, you will see his "weather announcements" are like calling water wet, fire hot, and ice cold.
It's not hard to debunk Dutch, because it's not hard to be smarter than he is.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
Here's another awesome video that explains exactly what HAARP is and what it does.

HAARP is not the cause - only the trigger that stimulates the process that does cause earthquakes and potentially alters the jet stream.

To me it sounds like your saying....

The gun is not the cause of death the bullet is.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The guy is a sensationalist at best.

Didn't realize he was a member here also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

I have seen very convincing evidence that HARRP or some other machine was involved in the Japan EQ. Very convincing... There is Scienctific papers out eluding to HARRP and man made EQ's being caused or rather that it has the capabilities to cause an EQ.

Not really. Unless the 'scientific papers' you refer to are written by the likes of Bearden or this guy.

What I found surprising of this video is that the author does not show Dutch's vids where he will show on Radar where signals, waves, are being sent.

You can't pick up the frequencies HAARP uses on Nexrad. Period. Even if it could reach the places he's saying it does, but it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

There is Scienctific papers out eluding to HARRP and man made EQ's being caused or rather that it has the capabilities to cause an EQ.

Can you share these scientific papers?

In the meantime here are a couple of scientific papers I found about HAARP that those interested in the truth may find interesting...

Type HAARP into the search box and you'll get 188 papers:

europa.agu.org...

www.gi.alaska.edu... - 245 published papers here

www.californiaamateurradioservice.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
nlpc.stanford.edu...
coloradolinux.com...
www.ann-geophys.net...
www.nict.go.jp...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.astro.auth.gr...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.physorg.com...
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Type HAARP into the search box and you'll get 188 papers:

Careful.

This is bound to be picked up upon by any number of numerology quoting, pixies-in-the avatar wielding members as proof(!) that HAARP is part of the 188-day fantasy cycle.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

James Bond really existed: the Secret Agent 007 was Illuminati.

James Bond was Ian Flemming
nwopodcast.com...

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join