Plane wreckage left over after F-18 crashes into building. (compare to 9/11)

page: 9
24
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Apartment buildings are pretty tough,they arent as tough as the pentagon but due to the fire codes each unit is separated by cinder block walls.They are certainly much tougher than a single family home.




posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Then lets agree to disagree, I ask the simple question wheres the FOOTAGE????? The real footage????



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


Thanks for the clarification. I am so used to people trying to compare the Empire State with the Towers so apologies if I misunderstood you.


I Understand i Have the Same feeling too
about the Comparison of the 767 wtc Towers and the B-29 Empire State Building

Different Construction Different Materials Different Intentions/unintentionals , Different Era ...



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
edit on 10-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)



Wrong Thread Opps
edit on 10-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Then lets agree to disagree, I ask the simple question wheres the FOOTAGE????? The real footage????


Who give a rats ass about FOOTAGE dude? If footage = truth and No footage = lies then nothing that happened in human history before the invention of the video camera ever happened.

Asking for footage as some sort of proof is the epitome of absurd. Historians don't even have written evidence of Alexander the Great that appear before 400 years after his death, did he exist? Was his story a "lie"?

Come on man, your Occam's razor is dull as hell.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


Thanks for the clarification. I am so used to people trying to compare the Empire State with the Towers so apologies if I misunderstood you.


I Understand i Have the Same feeling too
about the Comparison of the 767 wtc Towers and the B-29 Empire State Building

Different Construction Different Materials Different Intentions/unintentionals , Different Era ...



Exactly like I said in my first post, comparing any of these things is absurd because the Physics is changed dramatically just by a 50 mph difference in airspeed ALONE.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi folks,
I am local on the scene here. I live in Hampton across the river from VB and Norfolk. The local news has featured several local people who were on the scene before rescue and fire or the Navy. One mans interview showed his video just a few minutes after the crash.
In the interview he said, and I loosely quote, " It was surreal. The plane was going so slow. When it hit it made no noise." I dont know about the no noise part, maybe the sound traveled away from him somehow, but the so slow part was interesting. Another reason this cannot be compared to the Trade Center or Pentagon, was the speed. This plane was basically stalled and just sort of fell down on its belly.
More interviews and local footage from people on the street show amazing cooperation between rescue and neighbors helping neighbors. It truly was the best of the beach as far as our citizens.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Hi folks,
I am local on the scene here. I live in Hampton across the river from VB and Norfolk. The local news has featured several local people who were on the scene before rescue and fire or the Navy. One mans interview showed his video just a few minutes after the crash.
In the interview he said, and I loosely quote, " It was surreal. The plane was going so slow. When it hit it made no noise." I dont know about the no noise part, maybe the sound traveled away from him somehow, but the so slow part was interesting. Another reason this cannot be compared to the Trade Center or Pentagon, was the speed. This plane was basically stalled and just sort of fell down on its belly.
More interviews and local footage from people on the street show amazing cooperation between rescue and neighbors helping neighbors. It truly was the best of the beach as far as our citizens.


Stalls are rare at low altitude because of air pressure, it sounds like a bird strike which is common at that height. One bird can bring down an F-16.

edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Based on the link in the OP, I don't see any evidence that a real plane actually crashed into a Virginia apartment building.

- What happened to the actual videos of the plane crashing? NO cameras captured this? Highly suspicious. The government has cameras everywhere. Puhleeeze!

- The witnesses are all so calm. That's not how a person would actually react. Also, their stories seem scripted. The first thing the pilot says is "sorry about your house"? Come on! These are paid actors.

- Why are all the firemen wandering around so calmly with all that fire in the background? Ever heard of "blue screen" technology?

- No deaths? No severe injuries? You believe that's possible? The plane struck a residential apartment building on a HOLIDAY and no-one got hurt? How insulted is YOUR intelligence?

- The plane debris could have easily been planted, but more likely, most of that footage is CGI.

All tell-tale fakery signs. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info








new topics
top topics
 
24
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join