It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail In Seattle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Howdy. I was walking home from the store just now and I looked at the moon and noticed what I think is a chemtrail. I'd never really looked into them before and don't know much about them. When I got home I did a search online and found something on Rense saying are usually in a grid or in X patterns. Well these long clouds of smoke or whatever they are form a big X. If I had a camera I would take a pic, but I don't and I'm too poor to buy a throwaway.

If anyone is in the Seattle area, can you see these?

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Ess Why Kay]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Check out this satellite picture.
And it�s not just on this one.
I can see these rings on every up-to-date satellite image I can find right now.

EDIT: Rings disappeared. Here�s a snapshot of the rings. Unfortunately I didn�t get a snapshot of the first pic I posted. In which it looked like a huge airplane/rocket-like thing creating the rings...Did anyone get a copy of that before it disappeared?

[edit on 2004/9/24 by Hellmutt]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I live in Seattle and just noticed it outside too. I was thinking the same thing.

Thanks for the image Hellmutt.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I asked a friend to go outside and look at the sky for me. He lives about 30 miles away I think. Anyway, he said he sees them and he's taking a pic, but his look different. I'll upload the pic ASAP.

Edit: Damn, he says it's too dark and they aren't showing up. Anybody in Seattle have a camera that can get a pic of this?

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Ess Why Kay]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Different angle,
Infra-red.
Rings still there...

EDIT: Rings gone... WTF
I took a few snapshots, I�ll upload when I can find a host...
EDIT2: Done... I also had to update the first image I posted unfortunately. Did anyone else saw what I saw? Weller, did you see it while the picture was "live"? I mean that airplane/rocket-like thing...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Water-Vapor...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Rings still visible "live" on some satellite pictures...
See them now before they�re gone...

GEOSTATIONARY SATELLITE SERVER

I also saw them over Hawaii

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Are you talking about the black circles?

Looks like a software glitch to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I see chemtrails over the Seattle area EVERY DAY. Saw a large one getting sprayed at night for the first time last week, too.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The rings are very strange. Never saw that before, but they are to prefectly round for them to be man made over such a distance. So im sticking with the fact that it's a software/hardware issue until someone can prove otherwise.

jra

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver, B.C. ... I would think I would have noticed those big rings, but no. There is nothing except normal clouds. It looks very much like some sort of graphical glitch.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by jra]

E_T

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Those arcs are interruptions and errors in dataflow and are completely normal.
Those appear all the time.

www.vaski.net...
Couple examples of these errors:
koti.mbnet.fi...
koti.mbnet.fi...

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Im not sure Im buying in to this chemtrail theory. I can look up at least three to four times a week(except winter) and see these "chemtrails" Tell me if Im right here. Chemtrails look like contrails only VERY long. I see this almost EVERY DAY! I also live less than a mile from Louisville international airport. I think this is just exhaust mixed with Icecrystals at high altitude. These CT's are to far up in the atmosphere to fall where they are sprayed. Not only that, but by the time this stuff reaches the ground, It is so diluted with the air that it is probably only able to be measured with sensitive equipment. In order for these chemtrails to have any affect, it would have to be imbued with heavy elements. These heavy elements would cause this stuff to fall in a more controlled manner, but it would be noticed by anyone walking outside. Show me a sample of this stuff that has been analyzed by a reputable university, or research facility, and I will be the first to to say I was wrong. Untill then, I stand by my opinion

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by headcheck
I see chemtrails over the Seattle area EVERY DAY. Saw a large one getting sprayed at night for the first time last week, too.

We see chemtrails over Spokane, nearly everyday, as well.

E_T

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

When a contrail first forms it is composed of water and exhaust gasses, below about -40�C the contrail freezes almost immediately (about one second after entering the free atmosphere), then the conditions encountered will dictate the persistence or the disappearance of the contrail.

For the observer on the ground this man-made modification to the upper atmosphere is a very useful weather tool as it can tell the observer about conditions in the upper atmosphere above 30,000ft (300hPa). The basic information is the condition of the moisture loading and the direction and speed of the wind at those levels. If the contrail persists and even enlarges when conditions are positive for the development of ice crystals, occasionally I have seen contrails develop into large cirrus sheets especially when the ice particles are spread out by wind shear.

www.stormchasers.au.com...

And contrails form also because smoke particles are very effective condensing nucleis.

In right conditions contrails can stay long.
Sky can be full of contrails or there might have been even twenty airplanes flying over without any single contrail lasting longer than few minutes.

And turbulence in air can make them look little weird.

www.polarimage.fi...

www.weather-photography.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ive been seeing boatloads of chemtrails latey around here. For all fellow Seattleites, notice they generally eminated from the south east, near Rainier. From Mc chord Airbase. I can easily distinguish them from the contrails, the contrails disappear, but the chemtrails just spread.

Been going on for a month now. I was gonna mention it a while back, but was waiting to get some picture so you can see better the difference. (saw a good example of a chemtrail near a contrail, and wished i had a camera to show the difference.

Whatever they have been doing, they have been doin for a month.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Phoenix]

E_T

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
For all fellow Seattleites, notice they generally eminated from the south east, near Rainier. From Mc chord Airbase.
Well, different flight routes are at different altitudes, and conditions in atmosphere can vary greatly.
So the flights from that direction doesn't always cause those? (that "generally") Then start watching weather like cold/warm fronts to see is there connection between them.
www.stormchasers.au.com...

McChord is base for airlift wing so planes flying from there are big and heavy (in fact heavier than B-52 heavy bomber) meaning they have big engines which generally tend to have bigger emissions giving more condensing nucleis than passenger planes generally used.
Also Globemaster like any other wide body plane leaves behind lot of turbulence which is one requirement for strong contrails.

And smoke emissions of some military planes would surely comply with emission standards:

Now where that "Old Smokey" nickname might have come?

PS. It's Air Force Base. (AFB)

new topics

top topics

join