It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion: Bosnia's lesson for Syrian slaughter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

2010/2009 ethnic map of Croatia yeah Sure Serbs were the most evil Brutal

I have first hand reports of what went on there through relatives I sponsored that managed to escape. Some even spent months in concentration camps getting beaten and sleeping on concrete floor

Sometimes some relatives can make up some stories in order to further spread the seeds of hatred and your previous post proves my point.

The same way the radical Albanians have also done through it generations from the last decade.

When the Cetnik paramilitaries came in on the ground, if you were lucky, you had 5 minutes to get out of your house with the clothes on your back. Thats why there is alot of footage of roads filled with people walking out of their villages for their lifes.

From what i have seen on YouTube and the Operation Storm i am sure you are very proud of that operation or should i say exodus of all Serbian population in Croatia.

Hench the map i provided.

When the Serbian paramilitaries came in on the ground,

Is that what you were trying to refer?

edit on 13-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Because they are foreign terrorists and have came to Bosnia to kill any Christians that they could find while they were there.

a terrorist Organization are not militias.

How are they any different from Russian and Greek volunteers who came to help the Serbs ? Are Russians and Greeks who fought on the Serb side terrorists ? Russian and Greek volunteers came to Bosnia to help their "orthodox brothers", are they terrorists aswell ? Explain

And the other point again all alot of the new mosques in Bosnia and its stones are from the era when the ottoman empire ruled over the entire Balkans.

And again, what if they are ? You are making the same points as Karadzic and Mladic, in that case you sir have some serious problems.

By The Way here's an old video released by the freedom of information request, showing Izetbegovic talking with the Mujaheedin.

Again. Serbs were helped by Greek and Russian volunteers. How are mujahideen any worse than Greek and Russian volunteers who cam to help their orthodox brothers ?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Sometimes some relatives can make up some stories in order to further spread the seeds of hatred and your previous post proves my point.

There were no Croatians in the Partisan army, i know that because one of my family member and her father was a commander of the Partisan army.

So, everything your relatives say is the ultimative truth. GTFO. Have you ever thought that you may be that seed of hatred your relatives have spread ?
edit on 13-4-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

And again, what if they are ? You are making the same points as Karadzic and Mladic, in that case you sir have some serious problems.

Ugh No, your the one with a serious problems, and that is you cant see the reality other then through whatever the TV Box says.

How are mujahideen any worse than Greek and Russian volunteers who cam to help their orthodox brothers ?

This is the most Unbelievable comment and post i have ever heard in so long.

The main differences is the terrorists that you strongly deny so much are way worse then any groups combined and why i say it? lets go by the list..

The mujahideen Why they are the worst
-The mujahideen once they capture a POW they would either torture the POW for the information and kill the POW later on as seen in Pakistan.

-mujahideen fighters usual once they see civilians and capture they will kill them and cut off there heads and throw it into the ground.

-Most of mujahideen fighters are Chechen Ex criminals, with huge criminal record background.

-mujahideen Kill children and rape women, in some rare cases they could rape children in other war zones as reported by some other news networks.

-Mujahideen Objective is simple, Radical Islam through by the sword and Holy Jihad against the none believers.

How are they any different from Russian and Greek volunteers who came to help the Serbs ? Are Russians and Greeks who fought on the Serb side terrorists ?

Nice try with that but Serbs aren't terrorists i already explained
The main differences between them.

And as for the Greeks, the Greeks dont cut peoples heads off and play with them like a soccer ball.
Neither do the Russians.

I would love to see you try and disprove that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

As i said before if you want to see photos of my relative medals i will take photos of them, and post them here, if you dont believe any of my posts on that matter.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The mujahideen Why they are the worst
-The mujahideen once they capture a POW they would either torture the POW for the information and kill the POW later on as seen in Pakistan.

Did they torture any Serbs during the Bosnian war ? If so, provide a concrete example.

-mujahideen fighters usual once they see civilians and capture they will kill them and cut off there heads and throw it into the ground.

Again. Provide a proof for your statment Where have mujahideen in Bosnia killed civilians ? Not soldiers, but civilians.
Unlike mujahideen, there are plenty of examples of Bosnian Serb soldiers killing civilians, hell, even kicking the dead ones.
Bosnian Serb soldier kicking a dead women:

-Most of mujahideen fighters are Chechen Ex criminals, with huge criminal record background.

Again, provide proof of Chechen mujahideen in Bosnia. You say a lot without providing any evidence.
You say ex criminals? What was Arkan,the serbian "war hero" before the war hotshot?

In 1972, at the age of 20, hoping to find fortune through a criminal career, he illegally emigrated to Western Europe.[5] Abroad, he got introduced to and kept contact with many well-known criminals from Yugoslavia such as Ljuba Zemunac, Ranko Rubežić, Đorđe Božović Giška, Goran Vuković, Rade Ćaldović Ćenta etc. all of whom, like him, were also occasionally contracted by the Yugoslav secret service. He took the nickname "Arkan" from one of his forged passports.[5] He had convictions or warrants in Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden (20 burglaries, 7 bank robberies, outside assistance to prison escape, attempted murder[6]), Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy.
On 28 December 1974 he was arrested in Belgium following a bank robbery and was sentenced to ten years. On 4 July 1979, he managed to escape from the Verviers prison. A Belgian police official was quoted as saying: "He's the most dangerous man I ever came across. He's no ordinary criminal, he's a rabid dog".[7]
Though Arkan was rearrested in the Netherlands on 24 October 1979, the few months he was free were enough for at least two more armed robberies in Sweden and three more in Holland. Serving a 7-year sentence at a prison in Amsterdam, he pulled off another escape on 8 May 1981 after someone slipped him a gun. Wasting no time, more robberies followed, this time in Germany where after less than a month of freedom he was arrested in Frankfurt on 5 June 1981 following a jewellery store stick up.

What ?

-mujahideen Kill children and rape women, in some rare cases they could rape children in other war zones as reported by some other news networks.

Again. Provide proof of mujahideen raping children and women in Bosnia. Want examples of Bosnian Serb soldiers raping women?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

-Mujahideen Objective is simple, Radical Islam through by the sword and Holy Jihad against the none believers.

Yeah ? That may be. But how was the role of Serbian Orthodox Church in the Bosnian war any different from mujahideens. Tell me what you see in this video

What is that Serbian pope doing to the soldiers you can see? AS far as i can see he is giving them some kind of blessing. The soldiers you can see on the video are among those who were responsible for the Srebrenica genocide.

Nice try with that but Serbs aren't terrorists i already explained
The main differences between them.

Nope, Serbs arent terrorists, but a large part of Bosnian Serb forces were responsible for horrific and disgusting atrocities in Bosnian war. Still, i dont understand what terrorism has to do with anything ?

And as for the Greeks, the Greeks dont cut peoples heads off and play with them like a soccer ball.
Neither do the Russians.

No, Greek volunteers didnt cut peoples heads off, but they were involved in the Srebrenica genocide

In 2002 the Dutch NIOD report on Srebrenica described how the Greek Volunteer Guard, or GVG, unit had hoisted the Greek flag over Srebrenica after the town's fall, citing video footage of the event and excerpts from intercepted Bosnian Serb army telephone communications that included Gen. Ratko Mladić's specific request for the Greek flag to be hoisted over the town to honour "the brave Greeks fighting on our side."

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

As i said before if you want to see photos of my relative medals i will take photos of them, and post them here, if you dont believe any of my posts on that matter.

And medals would prove what ? That there were no Croats in the partisans? Who was Josip Broz Tito? There is one Croat for you.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Your agreement fails short.

Again, provide proof of Chechen mujahideen in Bosnia. You say a lot without providing any evidence.

I did i have posted of videos of them, but since you want more proof.
Here you go.

Source

The Victory March Unreported By Western News Outlets

British Mujahideen In Bosnia

there are plenty of examples of Bosnian Serb soldiers killing civilians, hell, even kicking the dead ones. Bosnian Serb soldier kicking a dead women:

In the black markets mercenaries of whatever side can find any military clothing to act and pretend and btw those soldiers dont look quite Serbian to me on there faces.

Unlike mujahideen

I see so your defending a terrorist organization then?

Bosnian Serb soldier kicking a dead women:

And Bosnian Muslim Soldiers raped Serbian women in front of children. Some women and there children were lucky however 91% of them weren't so lucky.

In 2002 the Dutch NIOD report on Srebrenica described how the Greek Volunteer Guard, or GVG, unit had hoisted the Greek flag over Srebrenica after the town's fall, citing video footage of the event and excerpts from intercepted Bosnian Serb army telephone communications that included Gen. Ratko Mladić's specific request for the Greek flag to be hoisted over the town to honour "the brave Greeks fighting on our side."

Apparently in the court that claim hasn't been proven.

they were involved in the Srebrenica genocide

What about the 3.005 dead Christian Serbs of Srebrenica? i have a link with photos of the burnt bodies since its to horrific i dont want to post them here and since i have seen a lot worse things in war.

I dont want to see the images again.

Oh and since we are on the topic of Srebrenica please watch this video.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

And Bosnian Muslim Soldiers raped Serbian women in front of children. Some women and there children were lucky however 91% of them weren't so lucky.

Again. This is a blatant lie you just made up. Please provide proof for your claim. Provide a document that says that 91% of Serbian women have been raped. In fact, this made me wonder about your mental health. Lets just go by common sense. There is around one million Serbs in Bosnia, 400,000 of them are women, and you are claiming that 310,000 of them were raped ?
You are so against propaganda and MSM, yet you would make Joseph Goebbels proud with your claims .

In the black markets mercenaries of whatever side can find any military clothing to act and pretend and btw those soldiers dont look quite Serbian to me on there faces.

How does a Serb face look like ? What are they if they arent Serb ? Look at the emblem on the soldiers uniform.

Over and out.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
As someone just said here before me, most MSM are preparing for something!

I really hope for somekind of peaceful solution though!

The Balkan war was terrible for some of us who where there - some of us saw the effects of both modern warfare and vicious genocide up close -and it was hell on earth!

I really feel sorry for all the Syrian families who are affected by this conflict!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I have first hand reports of what went on there through relatives I sponsored that managed to escape. Some even spent months in concentration camps getting beaten and sleeping on concrete floor

The same way the radical Albanians have also done through it generations from the last decade.

whatever floats your boat.....obviously if anyones comments go against your personal beleifs it must be bull$hitt then yeah?

Personal accounts of what people have experienced is not enough for you? Yeah, you dont know my relatives, that is true, and I dont know you from a bar of soap either, but your one sided propaganda is sickening and should be brought to a head by the moderators.

If you cared to read my previous couple posts they were not one sided at all but equally scathing against all that took part in the war.

Get off your high horse and down to earth. Read what you have written before you post because you are making yourself more of a jacka$$ the more you post on this subject.

I apoligise moderators for the personal nature of my post but he's been allowed to ramble on waay to much!

am willing to take a warning if need be.
edit on 14/4/12 by Melbourne_Militia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

First off i am not spreading one sided propaganda, once again i am been accused of been a Serbian propaganda artist for which i am not.

but he's been allowed to ramble on waay to much!

Secondly everyone is in tiled to there opinion, if you got a problem with my stance on a issue then simply dont reply if it bothers you so much.

If you cared to read my previous couple posts they were not one sided at all but equally scathing against all that took part in the war.

It didn't seem to me that way, since you have mentioned the rape camps and that those claims usual go against the Serbs pointing them as the brutal, evilest in which for they are not.

you are making yourself more of a jacka$$ the more you post on this subject.

What a nice way replying to users who dont agree with your point of view.

Get off your high horse and down to earth. Read what you have written before you post because you are making yourself more of a jacka$$ the more you post on this subject.

That i am wrong when it comes to the terrorists part?
or the rape claims in Bosnia? sorry Melbourne_Militia but i dont agree with the mainstream news media accounts.

edit on 14-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Another thing Melbourne there has been three pages now counting to 5 pages of all posts on Bosnia rather on my on topic of Syria and how the MSM is using this opportunity to start calls for a military Intervention.

In my replied other posts i have replied to Intrud3r because he couldn't understand the differences between a Greek or from a radical Islamic terrorist, acts if he believes that the terrorists didn't even came to Bosnia but in which they did came in Bosnia and every member of Intel agencies knew and now know about it.

When i say that Serbs were the victims of the war, i get attacked for my comments, by nationalists well some of them.

he's been allowed to ramble on waay to much!

Ae you saying, i am not allowed to post articles, videos?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

As long as members post within the rules, EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion.

Please note, You are responsible for your own posts.
Post on topic, Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Further rudeness and disregard for members and the rules will result in warns,. post removals and the possibility of temporary Posting Bans.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I was read that news from Bosnia on this portal somewhere www.sarajevotimes.com... but can't find exact link...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join