It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion: Bosnia's lesson for Syrian slaughter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

Croats weren't partisans.

Oh that's right if i recall and remember Croatians still have to make an official apologize to Israel and Serbia for the World War II war crimes committed by the Third Reich and Croatians allied with them.

In which case you should watch
Vatican's Holocaust 1/6 - Nazi Croatia death camps

But maybe you could explain the rise of neo Nazism in modern Croatia?

Thompson and his songs has lyrics wishing the death for the Serbian people.

Even though he has denied it but his lyrics say it otherwise.

Legit, internationally approved military action against paramilitary Serb forces. AND Serbian refugees were let go. They all escaped. I wonder if we can ask residents of Vukovar and Srebrenica were they in same position.

It maybe was Legit in your view, but not to other people, internationally approved military action? no it was more of Washington approved.

Serbian refugees were let go. They all escaped.

Thats not how the eye witness have seen it.

Serbs did Srebrenica. Everyone knows international power let it be done. BUT Serbs did it

So that means you believe the mainstream media news outlets? well i guess then you cant think on your own.

Serbs did Sarajevo so stop talking nonsense.

So maybe i should start believing John McCain now? and believe the war propaganda on Iran? i didn't think so.

Serbs did Sarajevo so stop talking nonsense.

Says the mainstream media news outlets and one sided international court of justice.

Since we were on the topic of WW2, look on who the Serbs rescued.

American Pilots Around 500 Saved By The Serbs in WW2
I recommended it.

And the Serbian General Was on the time's magazine before he was killed by Tito.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You are very paranoid

even Serbian president apologized for monstrosities in Srebrenica.
Even Serbian parliament got declaration with apologies for Srebrenica.
so please inform yourself about recent history.

History of nazism and it's puppet state in Croatia is very clear.
And history of antinazism and antifascism is also very clear.
Croats were nazis and Croats were partisans.
We apologized when we as partisans won WW2.
To this day we celebrate as a national holiday antifascism day that is the date of making first partisan squad in Croatia
We are proud to be antinazi. So stop telling serbian lies.hahahahaha
Rise of nazism hahahahaha. USA has more registered nazis then Croatia it's population. Does it mean USA is a nazi state?

By the way did you know chetniks were very good with nazis and ustashas? look for 1944 and 1945 in historybooks
and see who helped chetniks escape from partisans?

please take medications for your Serbian paranoia, go to library, study history and then come back

and you still don't explain Vukovar

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
btw. Croatian president did apologize in Israel's parliament for crimes in WW2 so go study some more

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

Serbian president apologized for monstrosities in Srebrenica. Even Serbian parliament got declaration with apologies for Srebrenica.

You do know what are country sellouts? for example lets look back Italy before World War II started.

Now do note that is 1929 before Mussolini became a Sellout to the German's Third Reich and there conquest and occupation of Europe.

Sellout So Quick.

Didn't you hear the news? the sellout resigned and why? thats because his task reacquired to him by NATO and America

Serbian President Boris Tadic Resigns

Source ABC

Notice how is ABC calling him? Pro Western. And what does mean? sellout just like your Croatian politicians and the German politicians they are all sellouts.

when he will face a strong challenge from a nationalist candidate who has Russia's support.

See? Why now in 2012? when the damage was done to the Serbian people? looks like Tadic will be heading And hiding into the western countries for protection.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
btw. Croatian president did apologize in Israel's parliament for crimes in WW2 so go study some more

Not to Serbia he hasn't.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

you are delusional so i am putting you on ignore

I have given you dozen of arguments and every time you have some funny excuse for them
Even in Serbia they know the truth about war and monster Milosevic regime (been there recently)

If you can't live with it continue to lie yourself and call everything propaganda and sellouts
you are no different from few percent of idiots here that are nazis

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

To this day we celebrate as a national holiday antifascism day that is the date of making first partisan squad in Croatia We are proud to be antinazi. So stop telling serbian lies.hahahahaha

Really proud anti Nazi? i dont think so.

60000 attended 'nazi' concert in Croatia, along with a former minster.

And what of the krajina Serbs that Croats Killed?
Warning disturbing pictures.

Source

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

delusional is your only agreement Against me? first you attacked me as a Serbian troll then a Serbian propaganda artist without even backing up your own claims.

I have backed them with links and more and yet you kept attacking me without any facts other then your own.
And now you call me delusional? someone who has witnessed war and the war has caused me personally war trauma.

Well in Italy there are days where i couldn't sleep because of the nightmares.

This is why i always i preferred Yugoslavia and honestly Dinamo Yugoslavia was ten times better then what Serbia,Croatia,Bosnia are going through now.

Oh and Dinamo isn't Croatia Unemployment rate: 17.6? who do you blame that rate on?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

Come back to a comment a few days later and all Hell brakes loose. My point was how Media manipulates public opinion and from the topical derailment that has happened I think the point is self evident. I have forgotten nothing in regards to historical Serbia or the roots of Muslim intrusion into that region. My point was that it is indeed a melting pot of cultures and has coexisted for centuries as such ( see photo of religious buildings ). TY Intrud3r for posting those and especially the ones of the Muslim women as it shows how far from mainstream Sharia law they have come in dress code.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by detachedindividual

BBC again?
Ok then i am going to believe that Iran Has Nukes, and i agree with Sen John McCain lets bomb them.

I am one of the first to call out the BBC on their propaganda, and I fully accept that no mainstream news outlet is entirely unbiased.

But, you cannot seriously be suggesting that those people being shot, blown up, murdered in their own street are guilty of something and deserving.

Are they shooting themselves? Are they blowing their own limbs off? Did you actually watch any of the footage of what was happening there or have you simply refused to investigate for yourself because it might force you into thinking differently?

The idea that distrusting one side makes them all guilty of something is both mind-numbingly idiotic and pretty sickening.

Nothing is ever black and white, but no sane Human can see those innocent people being gunned down in their own city under siege from an enemy and think they are the perpetrators.

Fact - they targeted the people. Assad is targeting the people. Whatever the crimes of whatever side, those people are not responsible for it and they are being slaughtered. Those who support the murder of innocent people because they don't trust the media are sick in the head.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

First you claim this.

I am one of the first to call out the BBC on their propaganda, and I fully accept that no mainstream news outlet is entirely unbiased.

But then you said this.

The idea that distrusting one side makes them all guilty of something is both mind-numbingly idiotic and pretty sickening.

And in your mind the Croatians, Bosniaks i guess they were all innocent right?

is both mind-numbingly idiotic and pretty sickening.

But then you are agreeing with the mainstream news outlet that the Serbs are responsible for the 90% of the war crimes.

Even that is very idiotic and pretty sickening to suggest that

Are they shooting themselves? Are they blowing their own limbs off? Did you actually watch any of the footage of what was happening there or have you simply refused to investigate for yourself because it might force you into thinking differently?

Sometimes news footage's can be misleading and used for propaganda uses and which they were in bosnia, for new footage that came out everything was blamed on the Serbs

detachedindividual if you aren't from the region nor from the war, you shouldn't trust the mainstream news outlets for what happened in Yugoslavia.

or have you simply refused to investigate for yourself because it might force you into thinking differently?

And what is that thinking differently? want to me to agree with you or the Croatians that Serbs are The worlds most True EVIL People and are responsible for the 90% of the war atrocities? i am sorry but the answer will be no.

I am from Bosnia and on what i saw from the war it made sick and i am still to see people like you and some others agreeing with the mainstream news outlets that the Serbs were 90% responsible for the 90% of the war atrocities? which they aren't.

Its quite hypocrisy when you claim that you would fully accept that no mainstream news outlet is entirely unbiased but then claim and believe the news footage's as true facts.

Did you actually watch any of the footage of what was happening there or have you simply refused to investigate
How many times do i have to say this? i am from Bosnia and i saw a lot of things, people running away from unmarked gunners in which BTW your news outlets claimed it was the Serbs, and they could tell that from a distance?

have you simply refused to investigate

I have investigated the war in Bosnia since 2007 and the possible connections that George Soro has had while the war was getting started. And of course Coal was the reasoning for the war in Kosovo.

There are some companies that are in lined with American coal companies that i have seen and found articles on that.

Come to think of it i did a thread on it.

Why you think CNN has been losing viewers? its because some of the people are getting sick and tired of the propaganda, i am surprised it actually has taken this long.

Snipers are a unmarked meaning you cant tell on they belong to, and CNN during the war in Bosnia just knew it was the Serbian Snipers?

I wonder when the American second revolution happens would and can CNN tell the differences between an American Military Sniper or a state militia sniper?

Did you actually watch any of the footage of what was happening there

Yes and plenty of them on the news while i was a child in Italy and a lot of those footages the blame was put on the Serbs which i find it disgusting and sickening.

For example.

When Christiane amanpour was speaking to the CNN news crew in background gun shots, and screams of cry of people were heard.

But of course as a western in your mind CNN would like to tell that it was the Serbs doing the killings on the Bosnian Muslims.

Unfortunately its quite the opposite of it.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
srsly

who cares?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

A lot of innocent people have died based on MSM lies.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Really know says who? Please read and watch
The Hidden Army Of Radical Islam in Bosnia
Source YouTube

Study

What makes them terrorists? They fought as a miltia against other militia. Are they terrorists because they are muslim ?
How can you be a terrorist in a warzone?
[

But in Bosnia after the war there has been no independent studies been done to see to whose those bodies belonged to.

Here, even the Serbian part of Bosnia is represented in that organisation.

www.ic-mp.org...

All of the identification is done by DNA analysys by taking blood samples from the relatives.

Serbian forces were controling around 80% of Bosnia in the first part of the war. Serbian forces were superior to Bosnian forces. Pure and simple logic.

And your proof for that CNN,BBC? you do know you are suggesting that Serbia was at War with Bosnia which they weren't

Nope. I got it from your leader, Radovan Karadzic. I have to correct myself, Serbian forces controlled 70% of Bosnia by 1993. Read the following:

Karadzic, in New York, said Bosnian Serbs agree with all but 20 percent of the Vance-Owen map, which would reduce the areas under their control from the current 70 percent to about 43 percent of Bosnia's land. He proposed that the Serbs and Muslims, meeting at the United Nations, should draw up lists of the disputed territories and engage in "horse-trading."

tech.mit.edu...

The point is the Bosnian Muslims Mosques are all made from the ottoman empire era plus the new rebuild Mosques ones after the war was over were build with the stones from the ottoman empire era.

And your point is ? The Orthodox Churches are all made from Byzantine Empire.

and again, please talk me trough this video.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thats why you still dont understand anything and this post proves it.

What makes them terrorists? They fought as a miltia against other militia. Are they terrorists because they are muslim ?

Because they are foreign terrorists and have came to Bosnia to kill any Christians that they could find while they were there.

a terrorist Organization are not militias.

Are they terrorists because they are muslim ?

Yes and No.

And your point is ? The Orthodox Churches are all made from Byzantine Empire.

The point is that history is been rewritten, giving the ottoman empire or more rather Turkey a victory in the region as a major player.

And the other point again all alot of the new mosques in Bosnia and its stones are from the era when the ottoman empire ruled over the entire Balkans.

I have studied the region and its history, so i am quite familiar. But since your always going to point and frame the Serbs as the true evils and that they 90% responsible for the war crimes.

Its pretty sad that you are believing the mainstream news outlets.

Maybe i should start believing that Iran has a Nuke then?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

About your Tech link that was the pre creation of the region in for republika srpska.

"This plan is not perfect but we don't have anything better," Karadzic said in an interview, warning that the new administration would face "another Vietnam" if it chose to send troops into ground combat in Bosnia.

"Regardless of what the Security Council does," Izetbegovic said, "we will not accept the plan." If the council supports the Vance-Owen map, "it implies that genocide can be carried out and rewarded."

By The Way here's an old video released by the freedom of information request, showing Izetbegovic talking with the Mujaheedin.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Dinamo

go away Sebian troll

i haven't been focusing on Yugoslavia while i am here, just so you know that.

As for Vukovar and that's why you Croatians either killed drove out all the serbs from the area. Now correct if i am wrong.

But Serbs in Croatia are a very tiny minority thanks to the operation storm.

Source YouTube

Yes i can see how some people on you tube have been nice.
Calling Serbs terrorists and making death wishes for them And Greece.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Vukovar was a very multicultural city. Thers wasnt just serbs and croats there. ther was a very large number of Ukrainians, Hungarians, etc etc etc. lots of surrounding nationalities lived there all together.

What happened in Vukovar was it was one of the first cities to be under siege and heavy bombardment.

When the Cetnik paramilitaries came in on the ground, if you were lucky, you had 5 minutes to get out of your house with the clothes on your back. Thats why there is alot of footage of roads filled with people walking out of their villages for their lifes.

If you looked at them the wrong way, they killed the men and raped the females. And when I say killed, I dont mean just a bullet in the head......pregnant women had babies cut out of them and thrown around, axes were used as baseball bats. Females raped then killed infront of the males in the family. Neighbours who had lived their whole lives next door to each other turned on each other like pack animals. Im sure if these stories were made public at the time intervention would have been swift and hard. Massacres occured relentlessly throughout the countryside.

Many of the other nationalities not croatian or serbian had difficulty getting protection anywhere. Many Coatians didnt want them and the serbs didnt want them. The nationalistic smell in the air at the time was very thick!

Fortunately those that chose the Croatian exit route managed to find their ways to refugee camps and got out of the Balkans if they had family elsewhere in the world.

If NATO had any decency they would have intervened from day one...not allowed these attrocities to continue on for as long as they did.

That my friend is what happened in Vukovar.....the unspoken tradgedy of the international community!

I dont care whether your Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian or whatever......once you cross that line of simply being a military campaign aimed against military targets and become a civilian cleansing campaign using brutal methods, you become an animal and reliquish your right to be treated or spoken of/too as a human being!

I have first hand reports of what went on there through relatives I sponsored that managed to escape. Some even spent months in concentration camps getting beaten and sleeping on concrete floor

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

If NATO had any decency they would have intervened from day one...not allowed these attrocities to continue on for as long as they did.

Nice to know that you back and support NATO a Organization that has committed atrocities in italy, as for what you said, NATO doesn't care about Civilians haven't you here learned yet?

NATO bombings of Serbian population centers in Serbia 1999
NATO bombings of Libyan population centers just last year.

When the Cetnik paramilitaries came in on the ground, if you were lucky, you had 5 minutes to get out of your house with the clothes on your back. Thats why there is alot of footage of roads filled with people walking out of their villages for their lifes.

I see more of your anti Serbian posts? maybe you could explain why the new Croatia of today has no Serbs nor other minorities.

Even if they do have some minor population of other minorities.
There Civil Rights dont exist.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join