page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Opinion: Bosnia's lesson for Syrian slaughter, CNN Playing The Bosnian Card

Why the hell is it a "Bosnian Card"?

I'm actually pretty disgusted right now, this is a sick attitude to have about one of the most disgusting and violent atrocities we've ever sat by and watched, and to some it's nothing more than a game.

Just so people here actually know what they're talking about instead of blindly supporting genocide through their own ignorance, check out the link on the BBC which offers a lot of direct reporting from the ground in Sarajevo at the time.

If you STILL think you have a valid point about the "Bosnian Card" you are one sick individual who really should seek out some psychiatric assistance.

EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT SARAJEVO

Damn the ignorance and sickening mentality of some on ATS really does make me want to throw up sometimes!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

BBC again?
Ok then i am going to believe that Iran Has Nukes, and i agree with Sen John McCain lets bomb them.

Damn the ignorance and sickening mentality of some on ATS really does make me want to throw up sometimes!

I could i say the same thing about you and i am from the war
please dont post news links that are from the western side, the elites or i will take it as a grain of salt.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

, check out the link on the BBC which offers a lot of direct reporting from the ground in Sarajevo at the time.

And while BBC were with the Bosnian Muslims, the Serbian people on and in Sarajevo were been klilled and yet they have completely ignored there cries of the serbian people. And Serbian Victims.

Just like one sided christiane amanpour while shes with the Bosnians, the serbs were been hunted down and killed by some Croatians and Muslims in Sarajevo

detachedindividual dont bother posting the western mainstream news outlets news articles, i guess if you believe them you believe the lies that were said in all of the wars.

And not to mention there clear present agenda.
There were no Serb forces inside Sarajevo unless you count there civilians as such.

Why the hell is it a "Bosnian Card"?

for a person who posts me a BBC news link you should realized it by now they are playing the same card as they did in Bosnia.

Trying to stir up a intervention, not to mention the death tolls are surprisingly similar to Bosnia.

If you are going to believe everything that BBC told you about Bosnia maybe i should be going back to the Matrix world in where i agree with everything the media says then? For example some Republican analyst claimed that Saddam WMDs are in Syria.

Maybe he could be right well there's only one way to find out and that's to bomb Syria

I am also disgusted aswell to know that even after these 20 years there are still believing the war against the Serbs was the right one, and the intervention.

And not to mention some people would still believe that most of the 90% war crimes atrocities were committed by the serbs only.

And who posted the statistics? Why BBC and the other news outlets i am sure you believe them.

I have made two threads on about Bosnia and yet the only responses with links i have gotten are from the western news outlets perspective even though they have completely ignored the Serbian victims during the war.

Didn't you detachedindividual know that?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Intrud3r

you Bosnian Muslims were the only victims and of course.

First things first. I'm not a Bosnian Muslim.

You would be saying that 90% of the atrocities were done by the Serbs right? my goodness i have never seen such a blunted propaganda.

Read this:

On June 21 2007, the RDC published its research on Bosnia-Herzegovina's war casualties, titled The Bosnian Book of the Dead. This database includes 97,207 names of Bosnia and Herzegovina's citizens, killed and missing during the 1992-1995 war. An international team of experts evaluated the findings before they were released. More than 240,000 pieces of data have been collected, processed, checked, compared and evaluated by international team of experts, in order to get the final number of victims, belonging to all nationalities. Of the 97,207 documented casualties, about 60 percent were soldiers and 40 percent civilians. 65 percent of all victims were Bosniaks, 25 percent were Bosnian Serbs, and just over 8 percent Croats. 83 percent of civilian victims were Bosniaks, 10 percent of civilian victims were Bosnian Serbs, and more than 5 percent of civilian victims were Bosnian Croats
www.hicn.org...

What more proof do you want? These numbers are based on exhuminated remainings belonging the victims of the Bosnian war. It's kind of logical that Bosnian Muslims were the biggest victims of the war. The UN imposed an arms embargo, Bosnian Serbs had the whole former Yugoslavian army arsenal, Croats were smuggling weapons trough its coast line and the Bosnians were left in the middle without any help.

Oh and expect leave out the facts that those minorities like the jews and Catholics dont have any civil rights or any rights for that matter, unless they convert.

This is a blatant lie. Unless they convert? Please provide proof. Do you want to talk civil rights in the Serbian part of Bosnia? The attacks on the refugees who chose to return to their homes?
How about this?

Cut the moral highground BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Funny how you linked the BBC news article, the BBC has been well know to make propaganda against the serbian people including one of there films.

The Serbian Time Bomb.

WTF. Several other media outlets reported the story, even Norwegian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs visited the mass grave site i linked to.
www.ic-mp.org...

Originally posted by Agent_USA_SupporterReally? so if it was true that serbs are evil and were evil, where are the dead bodies from the iraq war lie, the in famous the Incubator lie?

What Incubator lie? Listen, if there are no bodies there is no proof. In this particular case we do have a body count, a bod ycount that is well documented. What else do you want?

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter91% or More Of the ethnic cleansing was caused by the Bosniak against the Serbian people and as well croatians only later on the war have the Bosniak and Croatians turned on each other.

PRovide a proof for that. How could Bosnian Muslims do a ethnic cleansing of 91% Serbs if they didnt have any weapons? Serbian forces were controling around 80% of Bosnia in the first part of the war. Serbian forces were superior to Bosnian forces. Pure and simple logic.

The western mainstream News outlets never bothered on reporting the figures from there sides, the only thing they wanted was an excuse in which NATO, and America would send out there forces.

Excuse? The world was supporting the Serbs in the Bosnian war. NATO didnt do anything before the Srebrenica genocide, wich could and should have been prevented. The world watched as the Serbs bombarded Sarajevo for 3 years. What are you bitching about?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

That is the most ridicules thing i have heard in a well. There are No Turks in the Balkans? really?

Source

Source

Source

What you have linked here is the history of Ottoman Empire. What is your point ? Those turks are long gone. Bosnian Muslims are not Turks or Arabs, they share the same religion though, but that doesent make them any of the above. Seriously, how do your links have anything to do with the matter at hand ?

And here are Islamic terrorists the mujahedin.

Ah remember that march? i wonder how come CNN,BBC never showed that to the American General Public?

And why are they terrorists? Are they terrorists because they fought in the war or because they are muslim? How can a soldier who is fighting a war be a terrorist? As far as i remember there were no terrorists in the 90's.

Serbs were helped by volunteers from Greece and Russia. Are they terrorists aswell?

Are they terrorists?
edit on 10-4-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you want a video that made me sick? Please talk us trough this one.

What do you see?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

More than half of Croatians were in Partisan during WW2

stop talking nonsense about that.

Even Tito was a Croat so....

edit on 10-4-2012 by Dinamo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What more proof do you want? These numbers are based on exhuminated remainings belonging the victims of the Bosnian war. It's kind of logical that Bosnian Muslims were the biggest victims of the war. The UN imposed an arms embargo, Bosnian Serbs had the whole former Yugoslavian army arsenal, Croats were smuggling weapons trough its coast line and the Bosnians were left in the middle without any help.

Its still from the court.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

Really? sadly my family member whose father was a commander said otherwise looks like my comment hit a nerve.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't know your family so ..... respect to them for sure but

2 of my grandfathers, both partisans from the start, fought along with allies to kick the fascist Italian scum from Croatia so....

and yes it hits the nerves when someone misplaces facts

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
and now I see Serbian propaganda by Agent_USA_Supporter

Try to minimize Serbian atrocities in Bosnia and Croatia

Srebrenica happened, Sarajevo happened , Vukovar happened
AND IT WAS DONE BY SERBS

when Vukovar fell SERBS sang "THERE WILL BE MEAT WE WILL SLAUGHTER CROATIANS"

yes it strikes my nerves

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

And why are they terrorists? Are they terrorists because they fought in the war or because they are muslim? How can a soldier who is fighting a war be a terrorist? As far as i remember there were no terrorists in the 90's. Serbs were helped by volunteers from Greece and Russia. Are they terrorists aswell?

As far as i remember there were no terrorists in the 90's

Really know says who? Please read and watch
The Hidden Army Of Radical Islam in Bosnia
Source YouTube

Study

What Incubator lie? Listen, if there are no bodies there is no proof. In this particular case we do have a body count, a body count that is well documented. What else do you want?

A body county sometimes is mere meaningless a good example of that is from the Iraqi war, where on the American side and mainstream media outlets they counted the civilian death tolls as less, yet when an independent study was done.

One million civilians was the estimated number due to the American bombers at the time of Shock And Awe campaign.

But in Bosnia after the war there has been no independent studies been done to see to whose those bodies belonged to.

And you also claim that

that is well documented.

Well documented by America right and the NGO networks?

Serbian forces were controling around 80% of Bosnia in the first part of the war. Serbian forces were superior to Bosnian forces. Pure and simple logic.

And your proof for that CNN,BBC? you do know you are suggesting that Serbia was at War with Bosnia which they weren't

The world was supporting the Serbs in the Bosnian war. NATO didnt do anything before the Srebrenica genocide, wich could and should have been prevented.

Wrong again, the American puppet controlled countries in Europe weren't supporting the Serbs in the Bosnian war. In fact NATO was already in Bosnia.

Srebrenica genocide

You do know Srebrenica was allowed to happen under watchful eyes of the intertional community right? even a Canadian general agrees on that point.

Srebrenica was allowed to happen. Because it was meant to happen.

What is your point ? Those turks are long gone. Bosnian Muslims are not Turks or Arabs, they share the same religion though

The point is the Bosnian Muslims Mosques are all made from the ottoman empire era plus the new rebuild Mosques ones after the war was over were build with the stones from the ottoman empire era.

And the other point is that someone or the elites are trying to spread the rise of the radical Islam in Europe,Hench the last year attack on the US embassy by the Bosniak.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

So Croatian please explain why have the Croatians killed both Serbs and Muslims in Bosnia? and especially Mostar? where the Croatians blamed the Serbs for the destruction of the bridge?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

Srebrenica happened, Sarajevo happened , Vukovar happened AND IT WAS DONE BY SERBS

I am from Sarajevo, the attack on Sarajevo wasn't started by the Serbs, i can see now on what your trying to do though.

Try to minimize Serbian atrocities in Bosnia and Croatia

And the Operation Storm atrocities a brutal assault against all the Serbian ethnic group in Croatia was somehow justified in your mind?

Not the way the Muslim immigrants in Croatia were treated there? like as if it was a scene from WW2?

We also escaped to Croatia and this what i remember and heard.
[Wait for any Serb that comes out of that boat! and then kill them.]

and now I see Serbian propaganda by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ugh no and what is your propaganda? CNN propaganda? or better yet teaming up trying to take me down?

which is obvious on what your trying to do.

But i guess in your mind Serbs were the only ones that did all 90% of the crimes right? sadly your wrong on that part.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I will put you like this:

Serbs started a war in Craotia
Serbs started a war in Bosnia
Serbs started a war in Kosovo

do you understand?

2nd
you didn't explain Vukovar - please explain it to me
3rd
hahahahahaha- Sarajevo wasn't Serbs fault hahahahhahaha - muslims obviously killed themselves hahahahahaha
4th
again Serbian propaganda is atrocities in Operation storm. How many Serbs were killed in that operation?
5th
go away Sebian troll

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
by the way
name one inch of republic of Serbia that was attacked by Croats or Bosnians?

Answer is 0 inches

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

About Operation Storm
Source OPStorm
Source

Serbs started a war in Kosovo

Really? you do know the problems in Kosovo were started along back since the 1960s? want me to link those old news paper showing the crimes committed by the Albanians against the Serbian people and Roma?

Source 1

Source 2

Reference on Kosovo

Source HIR

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

go away Sebian troll

i haven't been focusing on Yugoslavia while i am here, just so you know that.

As for Vukovar and that's why you Croatians either killed drove out all the serbs from the area. Now correct if i am wrong.

But Serbs in Croatia are a very tiny minority thanks to the operation storm.

Source YouTube

Yes i can see how some people on you tube have been nice.
Calling Serbs terrorists and making death wishes for them And Greece.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

you talk but i didn't get answered - what happened in Vukovar?

and do you know what is Operation storm?
Legit, internationally approved military action against paramilitary Serb forces. AND Serbian refugees were let go. They all escaped. I wonder if we can ask residents of Vukovar and Srebrenica were they in same position.

Serbs did Vukovar and that chetnik song "There will be meat we will slaughter Croatians" when they march trough demolished city where they took prisoners from hospital and killed them is something that I will never forget.

Serbs did Srebrenica. Everyone knows international power let it be done. BUT Serbs did it

Serbs did Sarajevo so stop talking nonsense.

Look all sides did horrible things, but what Serbs did (i don't say nation as a whole but forces that were in offensive actions in foreign countries as i recall) is number one crap in all wars here.

and why should I try even to argue with you when you don't know even basic facts about WW2 in Yugoslavia?
Croats weren't partisans.....

Meh... you are hopeless

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join