It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey Popsmayhem,

"If this study was done in islamic cesspool called the middle east"

Thats a quote from a previous post by you, and I think it gives a deeper understanding of your mindset and attitude for this video. Your comments about an INNOCENT woman, (we can agree on that) who is ASSAULTED by a perpetrator who FLEES the scene, leaving said VICTIM alone and hurt show you have little if any sympathy for the people living there. Your attitude has a taste of racism.

In the video if you look closely the woman is crossing at an intersection which indicates that the convoy broke the lights, she is clipped by the lead vehicle which clearly, if only slightly moves toward her. The big injustice here is that they didnt stop to help, to offer assistance. *snip*

Its a mission to bring peace and democracy, HOW CAN THAT BE DONE WITH INHUMANE ACTS LIKE THIS.

Take a long look in the mirror brother, your arguing for the same people who for the right amount of cash would run through your town and possibly clip you and your kids and then leave the scene with little regards for your health.

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention. Please leave profanity out of your commentary.
edit on 4/6/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hmm don't get why my last post was shut down when it is clear what is going on

POPS watch the vid from 2:38 and come back to say you are wrong..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Afterthought
]The video where it shows the woman getting hit -- sure, she was walking towards the road, but the video is shot at such a distance that we're unable to see if the vehicle clipped her or swerved to hit her. At any rate, it's obvious that she didn't throw herself at the SUV. You can see a couple of men running to her aid. These are real people and the ones driving the SUVs are dangerous, maniacle beasts. They didn't even have the decency to stop to see if she was OK. For shame!

How do you know that is a women
and not a man in a burqa ready to
let a bomb go off on the side of the road?
Gurilla warfare hurts everyone, especially
the people in that country supporting it..
Don't know who is who..
Blatant propaganda no one got *rolled over*
That is a lie!

Wait so we're in a country we had no business being in in the first place and we have people who are privately paid and don't even represent our military that are able to just drive around and destroy innocent civilian property and possibly cause injury or death but it's okay because it's done for those guys in the vehicle to stay safe and keep doing their job of protecting those same civilians.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is that you’re going to hear 2 sides of any 1 story. And most people will embellish themselves on the bad. It’s like the 1 bad cop= all bad cops. I bad video of black water= black water all bad. People are quick to judge everyone by 1 or 2 bad instances.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Not all are ignorant !

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
The fact of the matter is that you’re going to hear 2 sides of any 1 story. And most people will embellish themselves on the bad. It’s like the 1 bad cop= all bad cops. I bad video of black water= black water all bad. People are quick to judge everyone by 1 or 2 bad instances.
There are thousands of reasons to think that all of Black Water are bad

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

That is true and I like your thought process. Keep in mind that Blackwater was investigated and kicked out of Iraq from far too many negative incidents.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

reply to post by popsmayhem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're so obviously delusional. I guess we can now say that as long as someone is dressed in a burka or hoodie, they are up to no good.
You're pathetic. Keep playing your what if game. I'm starting to believe that you're on the side of the men in the SUV because they're most likely of a lighter-skinned ethnicity

I knew it was only time before some numb nut was going to throw in the race crap. Happens every time.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
yeahhhh I watched both videos... I didnt see the Blackwater guys run over anyone... I did see however a woman throwing herself at the vehicle...

theres a difference

Obviously IF it was an accident, it was probably a combination of the car moving to the right and the woman not predicting the car coming towards her as she enters the road.

But it's not about that, what they did is what people in the west call a hit and run. And everyone with common sense knows that's wrong.
edit on 6-4-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Thanks for posting that again. I tend to call it as I see it.
Too bad it was blocked by a mod. I suppose it's too offensive to be calling out an obvious propagandist for what they actually are as their posts and threads demonstrate.

If you prefer to find fault with me, that's your right.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that again. I tend to call it as I see it.
Too bad it was blocked by a mod. I suppose it's too offensive to be calling out an obvious propagandist.

If you prefer to find fault with me, that's your right.
Mods been hitting it hard on the race stuff since all the Z&T threads. Which is understandable. It was getting out of control.

obtw, have not seen you in a while. Vacation in Amsterdam or something...?
edit on 6-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So is lying about a video. He even stated that the woman appeared to be fine afterwards. Would you agree with this? He is obviously biased either by race, ethnicity, or patriotism. Take your pick because nothing about that woman looked "fine" after the impact.
Edit to Add: The person you're defending was the most guilty of the Z&T threads. Am I the only one seeing a pattern here? It seems like everyone is getting punished except for the most obvious offender.

Edit to Add: Thanks for asking, but unfortunately no trip to Amsterdam.

I guess we've just been missing each other lately, Good to see we've managed to be commenting on the same thread for a change.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
Not all are ignorant !

This reminds me once more of this song, it is done by Palestinians, although the words can rightfully now pertain to many of the middle eastern countries.

This is what the people feel....

www.youtube.com...

You will have to read the video, it has been translated into English and the english lyrics are on the screen.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am not surprised with this behavior.. a lot of humans are immature and out of line but It will never stop. It only gets worse...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It’s obvious the sirens and lights are on yet she keeps walking.
If she was deaf and blind she would have been run over long before now.
Perfectly good reason to outlaw berkas in any country. She probably had her walkman up to high.
The truth is those people know Backwater aint gona stop.
They don’t stop because of being ambushed.
Combatants want them out of their vehicles to kill them.
I would have done the same thing.
We are only there because the Iraqis can’t handle their own problems and until that part of the world quits
Living in the dark ages, they never will.
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Iraqi's cannot handle their own problems?

Yes! like the US! since it was the US who put Saddam into power, then removed him all at the expense of 1.5 million Iraqi's (maybe even more)

If the US would leave us all alone, so we can live our own lives, we would be happy to 'handle our own problems' but seemingly, YOU are our problem!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i'm not much for blackwater or any other soldier of fortune type groups.
but are you people watching the same video as me.

it's plain to see at 2:37 in the video that the woman just struts her stuff right up to the to the road and never even slows down to look.
i bet she was trying to be a martyr for allah. or maybe the jihad.

i think it shameful that any government would resort to hiring contractors to do the work that their military should be doing. but of course a government might find them self in the position that sierra leone did in 1994, where their military was completely useless against the RUF and they hired the south african PMC group Executive Outcomes, which was able to bring so much force to bear on the RUF that they were able to negotiate a short lived peace for the country.
this group from all that i have read about were one of the good companies. they would only work with the approval of the recognized government.

but the best i can tell that most PMC's fit into the old saying, if you lay down with dogs you will wake up with fleas.

edit on 6-4-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just read the first page.. no need to read more. Op, you obviously have NO idea what you are standing up for. I have been to both places and you wouldn't believe the things these people do to just take out one truck of Soldiers/Marines whatever. These videos are anti-american propaganda at its best.

ETA: The way these guys were handling themselves by calling local nationals "punks" was wrong.. and was NOT professional, however, driving like a mad man is a necessity. Drivers in Iraq and Afghanistan don't have "rules of the road" or laws as we do.. they drive however they want, when they want.. they run each other over all the time. VBIED or Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Devices are still used with suicide drivers.
edit on 6-4-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by popsmayhem

No one said anyone got run over in the first video, just you. I can't believe you watched this video and are defending the Black Water folks. It looks like I will continue to disagree with everything you say and stand for.

You earned a

edit on 6-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I am not defending anyone
but

there you go

"but"

at least be honest about it, not like anyone is going to ban you for it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join