It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They really didn't have the option to stop after hitting the woman. If they had stopped to help, they would have been sitting ducks and made themselves prone to an attack.

This fact is not debatable.

Furthermore, a crowd would have soon gathered and tensions would have soon boiled over to the point where these mercenaries would have had to either slaughter a crowd of rioting civilians or be slaughtered by one.

Think of it from an unbiased perspective.
By no means are their actions justified, but put yourself in the same shoes, in a war zone where you are highly unwanted (probably due to your actions such as hitting other drivers and running over women); you would not stop either, not if you had any concern for your own safety.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I am not defending anyone but when any stopped car or women next to the road could be armed with a bomb ready to kill you.. Things get hectic. The video is blatant anti-american propaganda all i'm saying.

Yea you are defending blackwater. COULD BE, is the magic word. Every single person in america could have a gun in the car, or could be a carjacker, should we run over them?

Tell you what, make a video of you running over someone in the streets of america and tell the cops that you did it because the could have had a gun. Otherwise your blackwater paycheck is not doing you any good lol

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

First of all it is their country and they have a right to defend it with whatever means against these nazi chimps. What would you do if Iraqi or any other countrys armed forces were driving around in your streets and running over people and they hit your car or a person? I guess you would be ok with them hitting your mother? You know your mother could be a suicide christian taliban

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

How about a first hand eyewitness story? I witnessed a man strapped with explosives detonate the vehicle in front of mine on an Iraqi highway. Just saying, it does happen.

You don't want that to happen? Get the Hell out of their country. Simples.
edit on 083030p://4America/ChicagoFri, 06 Apr 2012 20:09:44 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I am not defending anyone but when any stopped car or women next to the road could be armed with a bomb ready to kill you.. Things get hectic. The video is blatant anti-american propaganda all i'm saying.

Yea you are defending blackwater. COULD BE, is the magic word. Every single person in america could have a gun in the car, or could be a carjacker, should we run over them?

Tell you what, make a video of you running over someone in the streets of america and tell the cops that you did it because the could have had a gun. Otherwise your blackwater paycheck is not doing you any good lol

Where does this person in a burqa get *RAN OVER* as
suggested in the OP title and the young moron in the video?
Who is lying and misleading people? Not me...
No one gets ran over, the person in the burqa walks directly
into the moving vehicle. No need to defend anything the
anti-american video speaks for itself as that and nothing else.
Want to keep watching anti-american propaganda and posting
it fine have fun, but don't be ill when someone calls it out for what it is..

edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

First of all it is their country and they have a right to defend it with whatever means against these nazi chimps. What would you do if Iraqi or any other countrys armed forces were driving around in your streets and running over people and they hit your car or a person? I guess you would be ok with them hitting your mother? You know your mother could be a suicide christian taliban

Prove it was a women?

Because they were in a burqa?

It could be ahamadinijihadi for all we know..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So scary. When the Un comes bringing justice and order to the US, I will defend against all terrorists foreign and domestic. There I said it. We need to get out of these countries, defend our own borders, and forget about democratizing the world and get back to being a Republic ourselves. If that is democrazy, it is only a short time before the US is 'democratized' too by foreign countries.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

How about getting some freakin' order to the chaos?! Traffic lights, separated lanes and god forbid a crosswalk. Videos show a bunch of freakin' idiots. No wonder she got hit. Take a bus and hope nobody blows it up.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Prove it was a women? Because they were in a burqa? It could be ahamadinijihadi for all we know..

No one can prove that. The fact of the matter is it was a human being who was run over in Iraq. The OP can easily change the title of the video to Blackwater contractors driving over an Iraqi and your story would come crumbling down.

Why do you keep saying IT COULD BE?

Make your video of you killing someone and then telling the cops they could have been a child molestor.

Practice what you preach dude.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Link your own self to the many places you can find that info. Ron Paul is consistent in not just this election but in his complete voting record, what he says now is what he has backed up from the beginning.

We need to stop being the police of the world for the vested interests in other countries, stop trying to bully other countries for the vested military industrial complex, stop spending critical money in over 900 bases worldwide which when left are set up for those countries to use who we have "democratized", to use against us down the road and our allies now.

Currently, we destroy and annihilate, rebuild, and then payoff, with who's money? The broke American backbone.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveo007
reply to post by Swills

How about getting some freakin' order to the chaos?! Traffic lights, separated lanes and god forbid a crosswalk. Videos show a bunch of freakin' idiots. No wonder she got hit. Take a bus and hope nobody blows it up.

I know! They should stop crying, its not like someone bombed the # out of their country and all their infrastructure! Whiners!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Southtown POD is the music
and might I say exceptional
choice, I love POD.

First video
They did not run anyone over
they acidently hit a car that
was blocking the road!
Blatant propaganda

Second part, the lady clearly walks
where the car is going to hit her,
this is not the military so can't blaim them
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry...but...what???
you sir have proven yourself to be a lunatic

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I hope they get themselves blown up

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Link your own self to the many places you can find that info. Ron Paul is consistent in not just this election but in his complete voting record, what he says now is what he has backed up from the beginning.

We need to stop being the police of the world for the vested interests in other countries, stop trying to bully other countries for the vested military industrial complex, stop spending critical money in over 900 bases worldwide which when left are set up for those countries to use who we have "democratized", to use against us down the road and our allies now.

Currently, we destroy and annihilate, rebuild, and then payoff, with who's money? The broke American backbone.

So basically, what you are saying is Ron Paul doesnt have a plan to fix everything. Didnt think so.

Just because Ron Paul has a good foreign policy means jack squat. Kucinich does too.
The rest of Ron Pauls platform is crackers....which is why he cant even beat Santorum. No one wants to go back to the "wild west" version of business he wants. Actually let me take that back - only people who dont understand economics want the "wild west" version of business laws he wants.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

its still propaganda... trying to make a contractor of the US look like the bad guy.... Its a dirty job, someone has to do it.

No one has to use propaganda to make the Blackwater contractors look bad. They did a fine job all by themselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Imagine mighty Russia invades america to fixtate democracy by driving over civilians

Then you'll understand what the iraqi non-sub human been through !!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Had a feeling you are in the sanatorium corner, tell me have you ever actually listened to him? He is not a cracker , he is cotton candy if Ron Paul is a healthy whole grain organic cracker, fire cracker! lol!

Ron Paul has a direct and diplomatic way to not only create prosperity and lessen the burden of the bankrupt economy which in fact will bring jobs back to America, but also to restructure our defenses while gaining respect back from our current occupations/enemies.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ENOUGH.

This is going to be said once, and once only...

Post to the topic, and stop the attacks on members who's only crime, if crime it is, is to dare to disagree with your take on the subject.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join