It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yet another example of man's inhumanity to man.That is an example of collateral damage in war.Protection detail or just a vicious bastard.I don't know.I haven't been trained in Iraqi urban tactics and I wouldn't be a contractor.That was ugly.

link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

its still propaganda... trying to make a contractor of the US look like the bad guy.... Its a dirty job, someone has to do it.
It is only propaganda from your perspective. I see it as criminal behavior. Is my assessment untrue?

And, by the way, NO. No one "has to do it"! This is nothing that anyone "Has to do"!

link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
You are ASSUMING these guys are out for sport...

No, I believe that what I stated is demonstrable. If you watch the videos without the inclination that the US and it's subsidiaries and contractors can do no wrong, you'll be likely to see and hear the same thing.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. At least I'm erring on the side of humanity and humility.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by popsmayhem

You're so obviously delusional. I guess we can now say that as long as someone is dressed in a burka or hoodie, they are up to no good.
You're pathetic. Keep playing your what if game. I'm starting to believe that you're on the side of the men in the SUV because they're most likely of a lighter-skinned ethnicity.

I see something totally different
Some people are seeing what they are told
they are suppose to see from that talking
head. THINK people.. That video is only trying
to rouse people when they have no facts on it
except the person telling them what there *suppose* to know..
Get past this and obove the propaganda.

Agreed Pop... There are NO facts on this, at all.. this is just spewed out propaganda... There is obviously an agenda based on the Youtubers profile too (check that out)

No one wants to date the butcher, but everyone wants steak... It's really sad

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

You're right, they didn't roll over her. But they hit her and just left her at the side of the road to potentially die.

The fact you're pathetically attempting to justify their actions is sad and shameful.

I'm just saying that video fasly portrays something
that is not there. Like 3-4 cars ran over the lady*
for fun which DID NOT happen. NO ONE ran or
rolled her* over who's the liars? Not me!
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Get past this and obove the propaganda.

Right back at you.

You know what I see? I see something that can happen on the streets of America. So, when Blackwater comes to your town and does a hit and run on your mother, sister, etc., are you going to rationalize it the same way you are here? Don't forget how the officers who murdered citizens in the streets after Katrina are now convicted and going to serve hard time.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

In that respect I would agree with you.

But what they did was still wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How blind can you people be??!! They are all terrorists! Blackwater shoulda popped caps in them all for getting in the F3&!ing waaay!

/end sarc

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm just saying that video fasly portrays something
that is not there. Like 3-4 cars ran over the lady*
for fun which DID NOT happen. NO ONE ran or
rolled her* over who's the liars? Not me!
Care to explain what fallasies the video portrays? Where did you get 3-4 cars running over a lady for fun?

Like I said, I guess using the description, "getting run over", is too complicated for some people. Think of it more as a criminal hit and run, which is exactly what it looks like. There may be reasons for these actions but I think the video shows what actually did happen.
edit on 4/6/2012 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well not to defend anyone,but you should really think about what people are dealing with in Iraq.

Officials in Iraq say 33 people were killed when a suicide bomber detonated a car packed with explosives near a funeral procession in south-east Baghdad.

www.guardian.co.uk...

A suicide bomber rammed his explosive-laden vehicle into a police building in the southern Iraqi city of Basra on Monday, killing four people, officials said

www.cbc.ca...

BAGHDAD (AP) — A suicide truck driver detonated a ton of explosives near a police headquarters in the northern city of Mosul on Friday, killing five American soldiers in the deadliest attack against U.S. troops in more than a year.

www.usatoday.com...

I take it that some of you didn't notice the concern in the voices of the occupants in the vehicle that was filming this.It seems this person did not pay attention to the vehicles that were approaching where as everyone else around this person did.I say person because we do not know the gender of said person. Again I am not defending them but to say they ran this person over is a bit of a stretch.

Lastly their was an increase in women being used as suicide bombers...

Suicide attacks in Iraq are increasingly conducted by women, who can more easily pass through checkpoints without being searched. Typically clad conservatively from head to toe, women are rarely stopped and even more rarely subjected to body searches, because it is considered improper in Muslim culture for a male to scrutinize (much less pat down) a woman. Terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda in Iraq are now exploiting this fact to evade security measures.

www.usnews.com...

Again not defending just pointing out what these people have to deal with on a daily basis..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

OK, so just because things are that way in certain parts of Iraq, does this mean that I can travel into Camden, NJ and start driving around waving my gun at pedestrians and doing hit and runs?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Well not to defend anyone,but you should really think about what people are dealing with in Iraq.

Officials in Iraq say 33 people were killed when a suicide bomber detonated a car packed with explosives near a funeral procession in south-east Baghdad.

www.guardian.co.uk...

A suicide bomber rammed his explosive-laden vehicle into a police building in the southern Iraqi city of Basra on Monday, killing four people, officials said

www.cbc.ca...

BAGHDAD (AP) — A suicide truck driver detonated a ton of explosives near a police headquarters in the northern city of Mosul on Friday, killing five American soldiers in the deadliest attack against U.S. troops in more than a year.

www.usatoday.com...

I take it that some of you didn't notice the concern in the voices of the occupants in the vehicle that was filming this.It seems this person did not pay attention to the vehicles that were approaching where as everyone else around this person did.I say person because we do not know the gender of said person. Again I am not defending them but to say they ran this person over is a bit of a stretch.

Lastly their was an increase in women being used as suicide bombers...

Suicide attacks in Iraq are increasingly conducted by women, who can more easily pass through checkpoints without being searched. Typically clad conservatively from head to toe, women are rarely stopped and even more rarely subjected to body searches, because it is considered improper in Muslim culture for a male to scrutinize (much less pat down) a woman. Terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda in Iraq are now exploiting this fact to evade security measures.

www.usnews.com...

Again not defending just pointing out what these people have to deal with on a daily basis..

As I've already stated, suicide bombers go for stationary targets, not moving vehicles driving fast down the crowded Iraqi highways. Please, provide an article where a suicide bomber walked into traffic and blew up US troops/contractors/Iraqi civilians. Yes, these men in a foreign land who are definitely targets does, they are under pressure (although they seem to be having a grand old time), but that doesn't give them the right to drive like maniacs, hit Iraqi civilians cars and their women. Being at "war" does not give private contractors the right to be above the law as they act like mad men.

Also, unless we all don't have our volume on, we did in fact hear the men in the 2nd video watch the woman get hit and remark on it. That said, for men who showed "compassion", that compassion ended when they drove on by her as she lay motionless

edit on 6-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
those darned Iraqis!
you do remember the SAS soldiers that were busted dressed as Iraqis and laying bombs?
you know the gig where the sas had to go back and level the Iraqi police station that held them
to get them back...some Iraqis

somehow I suspect if Iraq was never invaded in order to steal everything then this stuff would not be happening...there...

Ps
you'ld have to be def dum and blind not to see this coming to a street near the one you live on....
and soon too....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

OK, so just because things are that way in certain parts of Iraq, does this mean that I can travel into Camden, NJ and start driving around waving my gun at pedestrians and doing hit and runs?

You can but you will be arrested for it.... Go to Iraq and tell me how you like it... Seriously, you are comparing apples and oranges....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No, it has nothing to do with bombs vs. drug gangs.
It has to do with respecting people whether you're in their land or yours.

I hope these scumbags in the SUVs are found and tried for their actions.

If they're that scared of suicide bombers that they believe there is one on every street corner, they need to be taken out of servicce. They are not mentally fit and are unable to conduct themselves in a rational manner.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No, it has nothing to do with bombs vs. drug gangs.
It has to do with respecting people whether you're in their land or yours.

I hope these scumbags in the SUVs are found and tried for their actions.

If they're that scared of suicide bombers that they believe there is one on every street corner, they need to be taken out of servicce. They are not mentally fit and are unable to conduct themselves in a rational manner.

Thats your opinion and you are entitled too it... I'm pretty sure after reading your posts I have more real world experience in this area than you... And frankly... There's three sides to every story... And the truth will never be told about this...

And as for respecting people, take some of your own advice and give these guys some for doing the dirty work other "people" dont want to do... The stuff these mercs have to go through, no wonder they are a little off....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'll agree with you on the part that these guys are doing dirty work that I wouldn't want to do. There's no way I ever want to be so desensitized that I won't stop to help someone in the road. I certianly would never drive around pointing a gun and driving like a maniac as though I should be feared.

I know criminal activity when I see it. Just because these guys are allowed to run amuck doesn't mean they have the right to wave weapins around and clip people with their vehicles just because they were there when they passed by.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
and Americans have a bad name around the world.

every little helps.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Swills

No one said anyone got run over in the first video, just you. I can't believe you watched this video and are defending the Black Water folks. It looks like I will continue to disagree with everything you say and stand for.

You earned a

edit on 6-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I am not defending anyone
but when any stopped car
or women next to the road could
be armed with a bomb ready to kill you..
Things get hectic. The video is blatant anti-american
propaganda all i'm saying.

Yes! hitting women with cars is ok. Nothing to see here.

Does anyone see tha insanity here?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

and Americans have a bad name around the world.

I know. We keep working to reinforce this ideal. If we aren't peeing on dead bodies or shooting up villages, we're driving around waving assault rifles and doing hit and runs.
Isn't it great to be a terrorist? Er... I mean, patriot?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join