It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

islammonitor.org...

This site is a Muslim hating site, this is part of their statement about who contributes to their site;

The contributors are all convinced of one thing. This is that Islam, as taught and practiced by very many Muslims, is incompatible with societies whose foundations are influenced by a Judeo-Christian ethic.

These people do not have any knowledge whatsoever of Islam, its nothing more than anti muslim rhetoric...

Do you know why the Jewish people in Iran (the only nation run according to shariah) have a seat in parliament? it is because according to shariah law all minorities must have a voice in government, that is according to shariah!

Do you know why Jewish people are free to practice their religion in Iran? It is because they are allowed to freely practice their religion under shariah law! Shariah says they have the God given right to practice their own religion and this cannot be interfered with or infringed upon!

Islam is not this horrible religion you people make it out to be!

if you want to know about Islam go to www.shiachat.com... and ask questions, meet some people who practice Islam, find out for yourself! you can read books like this www.al-islam.org... or find more at sites like this www.al-islam.org...

Did you know the UN human rights was created in part based on Imam Ali (as)'s letter to Malik (which was how to govern according to Islam?

www.miftah.org...

if you go to pages 82, and pages 107 you will see Imam Ali(as) referenced. I believe the one on page 107 is the excerpts from Imam Ali's(as) letter to Malik al-Ashtar(ra).

here is the entire letter from Imam Ali (as) to Malik (ra) on how to govern according to Islam

www.al-islam.org...

I post here a part of this letter on peace and treaties;

Peace And Treaties

Bear in mind that you do not throw away the offer of peace which your enemy may himself make. Accept it, for that will please God. Peace is a source of comfort to the army, it reduces your worries and promotes order in the state. But Beware! Be on your guard when the peace is signed for, certain types of enemies propose terms of peace just to lull you into a sense of security only to attack you again when you are off your guard. So you should exercise the utmost vigilance on your part, and place no undue faith in their protestations. But, if under the peace treaty you have accepted any obligations, discharge those obligations scrupulously. It is a trust and must be faithfully upheld and whenever you have promised anything, keep it with all the strength that you command, for whatever differences of opinion might exist on other matters, there is nothing so noble as the fulfilment of a promise. This is recognized even among non-Muslims, for they know the dire consequences which follow from the breaking of covenants. So never make excuses in discharging your responsibilities and never break a promise, nor cheat your enemy. For breach of promise is an act against God, and none except the positively wicked acts against God.

Indeed Divine promises are a blessing spread over all mankind. The promise of God is a refuge sought after, even by the most powerful on earth, for there is no risk of being cheated. So, do not make any promise from which you may afterwards offer excuses to retract, nor go back upon what you have confirmed to abide by, nor break it, however galling it may at first prove to be. For it is far better to wait in patience for wholesome results to follow, than to break it out of any apprehensions.

Beware! Abstain from shedding blood without a valid cause. There is nothing more harmful than this which brings about one’s ruin. The blood that is wilfully shed shortens the life of a state. On the Day of Judgement it is this crime for which one will have to answer first. So, beware! Do not wish to build the strength of your state on blood for, it is this blood which ultimately weakens the state and passes it into other hands. Before me and my God no excuse for wilful killing can be entertained.

Murder is a crime which is punishable by death. If on any account the corporal punishment dealt by the state for any lesser crime results in the death of the guilty, let not the prestige of the state stand in any way of the deceased relations claiming compensation.

Also did you know that Ghandi was inspired by Imam Hussain (as) (our third Imam)

Mahatma Gandhi’s first Salt Satyagrah was inspired by Imam Hussain’s non violent resistance to the tyranny of Yazid. Gandhi is said to have studied the history of Islam and Imam Hussain (A), and was of the opinion that Islam represented not the legacy of a sword but of sacrifices of saints like Imam Hussain (A).

Mahatma Gandhi writes:“My faith is that the progress of Islam does not depend on the use of sword by its believers, but the result of the supreme sacrifice of Hussain (A), the great saint.”

Mahatma Gandhi also writes: “I learned from Hussein (as) how to achieve victory while being oppressed.”

www.islamicwisdom.net...

edit on 12-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You certainly are busy putting out information. Who do you work for?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
You certainly are busy putting out information. Who do you work for?

I am Muslim... I am in University (I do not work)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

this looks pretty civilized
www.apostatesofislam.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Do not say Islam is evil when it has stoning (rajm) for adulterers when it is in your books also

just a reminder; it was taken from Iran's penal code this year, so it is no longer practiced in Iran
www.ohchr.org...

Capital punishment in the bible

"They shall be stoned with stones, their blood shall be upon them." -- Leviticus 20:27

the bible even commands stoning for disobedient children;

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

"If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, "This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." 21 Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death."

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What percentage of young Islamist surveyed believe the punishment for leaving Islam is Death?

12%
32%
52%
72%

Let’s start the family jihad………
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If all you want to do is to demonize all Muslims and Islam in general then please make a different thread

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Do not say Islam is evil when it has stoning (rajm) for adulterers when it is in your books also

just a reminder; it was taken from Iran's penal code this year, so it is no longer practiced in Iran
www.ohchr.org...

Capital punishment in the bible

"They shall be stoned with stones, their blood shall be upon them." -- Leviticus 20:27

the bible even commands stoning for disobedient children;

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

"If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, "This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." 21 Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death."

I guess you dont realize Christ came to update that Old Testament stuff. I think it says “he that is without sin cast the first stone.”
Sorry, I have no need for burnt offerings either.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

If all you want to do is to demonize all Muslims and Islam in general then please make a different thread

I guess I forgot this thread is about demonizing Americans. Whoops sorry

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Let us look at what Jesus said in the New Testament in context:

Matthew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'
5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"

There are few points to notice here:

1- Notice in verse 3, Jesus rebuked the Pharisees for breaking the Commands of GOD Almighty.

2- In verse 4, he used the cursing of parents' punishment as an example. The context, however, is not limited to just this example!

3- In verses 7,8 and 9, he used a quote from the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament, to further prove that they are not following the Commands of GOD Almighty.

4- Jesus clearly had a problem with them not following the punishment of death for cursing the parents or any punishment of death that is commanded in the OT for this matter! In fact, Jesus himself said:

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3)"

This clearly means:

1- Jesus absolutely approved and commanded the following of the OT's Laws regarding apostates!

2- The fact he commanded death penalty for cursing the parents clearly proves that he also approves of killing apostates as clearly shown in the OT verses above!

Paul:

Let us look at Romans 1:20-32 (from the New Testament) "20. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
23. and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
25. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
26. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
27. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
28. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
29. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30. slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
31. they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
32. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

Also psychics must be put to death. Let us look at Leviticus 20:27 "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

The above verses clearly show that the Bible doesn't tolerate apostates. Jesus did honor the Old Testament's laws and ordered his followers to follow the Old Testament until the day of Judgment:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Christians always say as an excuse that an Old Testament law does not apply to them. According to Matthew 5:17-18, we clearly see that Jesus honored the Old Testament, and forced Christians to follow the unmodified laws of it that have not been replaced by newer ones in the New Testament. The Old Testament as we clearly see above orders the immediate killing of apostates/renegades. The New Testament as we also clearly see above, orders the death of the apostates/renegades. And according to Matthew 5:17-18 above, apostates/renegades in Christianity must be put to death simultaneously.

Do not think for a minute I do not know my religion, the question is, do you know yours?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I don’t know where you picked up that version of the Bible could have been dis-info-is-us. Your just a little to snappy with those pre-programmed answers. You say this and say that about its interpretation. I don’t need you to tell me about the Bible. In fact since I am an infidel it’s all right to lie to me, isn’t it? I am sure if you look through your preprogrammed answers, you have something handy. Another quote from the Bible perhaps? Please use the King James Version so I can follow along

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

your not an infidel is you are of the People of the Book

and infidel is not a Christian or a Jew... I have given ample evidence at the last accusation..

and the word is arabic it is Kafir not an english word infidel....www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as I said before if you want to argue religion make a thread... I know my religion, I know what words mean, I know arabic, I know about your religion because seeking knowledge is highly regarded in Islam... this does not make me some kind of agent, it means I know my religion.

Being intelligent and not following blindly is rather important in this life do you not agree?

At least I know why I follow my religion, exactly why, its because I believe in it, from start to finish I really do believe in it... because I learned it... I went through why believe in a creator, all the way to why believe in Islam instead of another religion, I follow it because, to me, it is the absolute truth and From God (Allah in arabic)

do you know why you are Christian?

So, if you wish to discuss religion make a thread, I am sure someone will join you there... I for one will not just so you know in advance.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I don’t really want to start another thread and I don’t want to argue religion, our religions are very different, I am sure of that. I know you need to be here to support those that post things on the beat up America thread. I think you work for some people that have some grand plans. You want to make me feel that stoning isn’t so bad the Bible says it’s ok. Try it, after you crack your wife’s head open with the first rock your friends can join in the fun. You are coping and pasting, plastering way too much information about the gentleness of Islam to be a normal collage student. Your particular interest in Syria is strange and although you are a devout Muslim, you have prepared Bible verses ready to be pasted into your messages. This just doesn’t wash. Something is Rotten in Demark

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Xcathdra

I want to say something..

The reason the US government used private contractors like Blackwater was to have people on the ground who could use tactics the military could not due to international law, and also gave the US complete deniability concerning said actions.

you cannot say "Black Water did a bad thing, or a few bad things but they were punished"

It is the policy itself that must change, the one where the US wants to circumvent international law through the use of "private contractors."

Just so this post does not get lost in all that

As I wanted to speak on this thread....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I do not hate America or Americans, what I disagree with strongly is American foreign policy..

As a human being I have the right to disagree with oppression and injustice.....

I could care less what religion you people follow, I only ask for the same consideration.

I do not go around spreading lies about Christians and Christianity as you people do Muslims and Islam.

But just because I disagree with US foreign policy does not mean I have to keep shut, and it does not mean that I do not expect my views to be disagreed with or discussed, because I do. It is called dialogue, perhaps it is something to which you are unfamiliar, as you only know hatred and attacking others

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I do not hate America or Americans, what I disagree with strongly is American foreign policy..

As a human being I have the right to disagree with oppression and injustice.....

I could care less what religion you people follow, I only ask for the same consideration.

I do not go around spreading lies about Christians and Christianity as you people do Muslims and Islam.

AND

8- A Muslim who leaves Islam (apostate) must be killed immediately.
9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of : a) an apostasy b) an adulterer c) a highway robber. Making vigilante street justice and honor killing acceptable.
10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim.
11- Sharia never abolished slavery and sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave. Slavery still exists amongst Arab Muslims.
12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, for sins like killing, adultery, prostitutions; and other Quranic corporal punishments like: amputation of limbs (chopping hands and feet), floggings, beatings and other forms of cruel and unusual punishments even for the sins like: stealing, sexual promiscuity, robbery, burglary etc.
13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must comply to Sharia (pay Zizzya: poll tax) if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their own religious scriptures, or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he commits adultery with a Muslim woman or if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.
14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. However, Muslims can curse, criticize or say anything derogatory they like to the religions of others.
15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.
17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or a bathhouse attendant. Women in such low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.
18- A non-Muslim cannot rule even over a non-Muslims minority.
19- Homosexuality is punishable by death
20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls under Sharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and consummated at age 8 or 9.
21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
23- There is no common property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits. Sister gets half of what brother gets.
25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and wife has no right to divorce him even if he is polygamous.
26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and also with women captured in battle (concubines), and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man; that is, two women equal to one man.
29- A woman looses custody if she remarries.
30- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.
31- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Some schools of Sharia allow the face and some don’t.
32- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife caught in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women since he “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”
33-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory and is known as Taqiyya (Islamic Deception). That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.

The above are clear-cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s life.
34. The perpetrators of genocide, mass rape and plunder will not be punished if they repent - Codified Islamic Law Vol 1 # 13.
35. To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses. Women’s testimony is not accepted - Pakistan’s Hudood ordnance 7 of 1979 amended by 8B of 19

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Xcathdra

I want to say something..

The reason the US government used private contractors like Blackwater was to have people on the ground who could use tactics the military could not due to international law, and also gave the US complete deniability concerning said actions.

you cannot say "Black Water did a bad thing, or a few bad things but they were punished"

It is the policy itself that must change, the one where the US wants to circumvent international law through the use of "private contractors."

Just so this post does not get lost in all that

As I wanted to speak on this thread....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Islamic Taqiyya vs. Reality of Islamic Sharia!

Caution! Islam permits devout Muslims to lie, cheat, and deliberately bluff non-muslims to protect or promote his religion of Islam, anytime, anywhere. And this tactic is know as “Islamic Taqiyya” (read: Islamic deception), and was originally used by the Prophet of Islam to fool, and later subjugate and destroy enemies of Islam. As Prophet of Islam repeatedly asserted: “War is a deception” and with this holy-tactic, Prophet of Islam established his most intolerant religion of violence (by 80 plus bloody battles) which he later named as: “religion of peace”!
Therefore, today’s Islamists will follow the holy path of their Prophet and will deny that—Sharia is really Islamic law! They will try to cheat by saying that, all these Sharia laws that are practiced in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, and elsewhere are not true Islamic, and they have been distorted. They also will try to fool people by saying: Saudi Arabia is ruled by King (Monarch) and Islam does not permit Kingship etc. But, their dishonest assertion is furthest from the truth. Ancient Caliphs of Islam were nothing but the kings of ancient Islamic nations having supreme despotic and dictatorial authoritative rulers. In fact, ancient Islamic caliphs were more despotic and brutal rulers than the present day Saudi King.

islammonitor.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

wow...I have seen a great many things in my life...and yet again another person completely devoid of reason understanding and compassion for fellow human beings....does it make a difference if it was a man woman or child who was struck by the vehicle in the second video.....guess what....not one bit......It is a blatant disregard for fellow human beings....in the first vid you can hear the arrogant SOB asking a Iraqi what they are looking at....well sorry m8 your in my f£$$%% country and i can look at what i please.....i am looking at the A£$ who is driving like a fool in my place of residence......

So tell me...if this was in your streets and the person just drove over say your wife......or brother....or son or daughter......would you be so flippin arrogant....I would venture a guess....NOT

first off the war against Iraq was a false flag OP....these are PRIVATE security making use of US military....and this is ok in your books.....Why the heck are you even on here if this is your position....You should be a government shill if this is your thinking.....OH i see...you probably are.....well your in the wrong place then.....if you cannot use common sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join