posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by mojo2012
1. Comparing humans to animals is like comparing apples to oranges. Your argument should be void from this point forward but i'll keep humoring you.
The point was nobody gets something for nothing, no amount of crying will change that.
2. OWS knows the system is flawed. That's why they are protesting.
Not really, they all have something different to say about why they are protesting. In communist/socialist/utopian societies everyone works in
exchange for something. Protesting this "slavery" of capitalism is a fallacy.
3. Please list places in the USA where I can start a farm for free so I don't have to be dependent on the system.
Nowhere, even land that would be "free" to you would be owned by someone else. So you would still be depending on the "system". You are free to
move to some remote location in Siberia,Africa,Australia or South America if you would like. The do have some hippy communes all over the united
states but few have strong enough conviction to actually do it. Even right now you are posting on a corporate site and your membership contributes to
the revenue it generates and "the system"
When people say they don't like the "system" it is not really "the system" they hate because they want the nice things, they just don't want to
put in the time to get them. So you really want to fight the system? Start by turning off your internet connection.
"The system" should be like this:
Supply/Demand/Benefit humanity and the earth.... NOT Supply/Demand/Profit for a select few
That is pretty much how it goes. How much have you done for humanity when compared to warren buffet and bill gates?
We obviously aren't even close to being on the same page and absolutely nothing positive will come from going back and forth with you so this is my
last reply. Thank you for your time.
1. I never said people shouldn't work. Though I'm sure one day most everything will be automated so work will be minimal.
2. People do get something for nothing look at unemployment and welfare, they are bandaids for the flawed system
3. OWS.. They say something different because each one of them has different problems. It's called big picture... And the big picture is the
4. The system is supply/demand/profit not supply/demand/benefit humanity and the world. Look at the dependency on oil. Look at people that get laid
off because of lack of demand. Jobs get outsourced to other countries for the sake of profit.
5. I've given away at least 10% of the money i have saved up in the last few months for causes other than personal gain and i don't expect that
money back. Helping out family, a homeless veteran, and tornado victims.
Again, thank you. Now i have to go and try to make strides towards what i believe in.