It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Dream and Coincidence/Good Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am not one to post many personally things, but this dream has really got my thinking....
Dream:
My family is at home, and we notice many large UFOs flying over the horizon. They were HUGE, circular with lots of red, orange and yellow moving lights. We turn on the news and hear and emergency broadcast telling everyone to stay indoors. So we look back out the windows to observe the UFO behavior. They would stop and hover for a few seconds, then zip away.

Then we hear commotion outside on the street and see an Army platoon with hundreds of K9s walking towards us. My husband and I who are both Army veterans speak to the LT and my husband decides to join them. So my husband tells me to stay home with the kids and that he will be back. I lock the doors and run upstairs with the kids.

While continuing to watch the light show out my southwest window, I see a UFO slowly traveling in the SW direction over my house. It stops and hovers over my house for a few seconds before my panic sets in. This thing is HUGE about x4 the size of my house. I turn to look at my children playing a game on the floor. My first thought was to grab my 9yr old daughter to make her safe, but she was too far from my reach. I kept telling her to stay safe and hide, but my son who is a lot younger was close to me so I grabbed him for safety.

It was that exact moment, I felt IT! I felt like I was being drugged. I became lightheaded and paralyzed , and so was my son in my arms. We both began to float and felt light as a feather. It almost felt as though I were leaving my body. I felt my atoms and cells vibrate as I effortlessly ascended through the roof of the house into the awaiting craft.

THEN: I have amnesia, my son and I are returned and standing in the middle of the street. There is chaos all around. The neighbor across the street is holding his rifle guarding his house. I beg him to help me open my front door because nobody is letting me in. He shoots open my door and I run inside; my daughter is nowhere to be found. Then within minutes my husband pulls up to the house and he has our daughter with him. Whew, what a relief. He says to get in, we are going to the base. In the car I see he has packed our belongings already. We get to the base and the guard goes through our belongings.

We enter what appeared to be a tent city, filled with citizens everywhere. The Army was circled around us and there appeared to be a protective force field in place. The Army told us civilians to have our weapons ready just in case. My children held onto me in fear. Then out of nowhere hundreds of UFOs appeared and there was a great battle in the sky. We had a weapon that could destroy their craft, and they could not penetrate our force field.

It was then that my arm began to hurt and I felt a lump underneath my skin, I became fearful that they were reading my mind. I told "them" to leave me alone that they didn't want me anymore and that I was of no use to them. I chose my side. I wanted human kind to survive and not be destroyed. Then I became lucid and decided to end it and woke up.........

I got up and went to my children. My daughter proceeds to tell me that she just had a very scary dream:
HER dream:

We were at the grocery store, daddy was gone some where. Then there appeared to be something really bright and shiny. My son and I left her. She said we just disappeared and we left her alone for 3 days. She dared not leave because she thought I would come back. Her daddy found her however and took her to safety. She said that in the parking lot, my son and I returned but she doesn't know how. She just knew that we were okay but that she was so scared!!

This is the second time my daughter and I have had eerily similar dreams of this nature.

My early life has been filled with scenes such as this, but it all quit once I joined the Army in 1996. Lately, the dreams are reoccurring, this time involving my children. I do not like it one bit. I thought I was done with all of this!!

I think though how strange to have this dream on Good Friday. I was born on Good Friday......The feeling of rising into the sky..... Is this just a coincidence? Is it just a dream like my husband insists it is? It felt SO REAL!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Wow..... that sounds like one intense dream.

Have you ever seen any UFOs while you were awake and conscious?

I haven't ever had a dream like that, but I do have kids and have had those same thoughts that make you look paranoid if you tell someone.

...oh and I'm one to not believe in "coincidences"

It's like humans came up with that word to ignore and quickly get rid of something they can't comprehend.
edit on 6-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I have had a few multiple witness events that have been reported to MUFON and have been investigated, but that was a long time ago...

I would love to hear peoples opinions on this subject. I find it quite fascinating and parallel to old stories of fairy abduction in Norway.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well, there is nothing wrong with being aware and cautious, especially when it comes to your kids.

When you watch a series like "Taken" it makes you wonder......

To me...there is no doubt abductions are real continue through each generation of children.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I have never considered myself an abductee. I have however, had some unexplained things happen. It is scary to think that this can be generational. I usually keep to myself about such things out of fear of being seen as crazy..Which I am far from

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

seems like a freaky dream, but don't let your dreams make you fear aliens. you haven't been hurt yet, and haven't met an alien. not suggesting that you are afraid, but its easy to develop a fear of that sort of thing based on dreams.

your daughters version seems like she dreamed the same thing from her own perspective, very interesting.

I wouldn't have gone with the army, I would have probably been more afraid of the army than the aliens haha.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Do you feel like you have ever been taken? Have you experienced any time lapses? Have you ever been trying to sleep and could feel the presence of something in the room with you? Have you ever felt something touching you and you cannot see anything around you? Are you Telepathic? Have you ever felt like you could not move and had trouble speaking? Have you ever felt like you had been drugged and you do not use anykind of drugs? Have you ever seen something walk past you and you look again and its gone? Have you ever seen any strange lights, orbs or shadows?

My best advise- Keep a large male dog on the inside and outside of youre home. Let the animal run freely!

Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Do you feel like you have ever been taken? Have you experienced any time lapses? Have you ever been trying to sleep and could feel the presence of something in the room with you? Have you ever felt something touching you and you cannot see anything around you? Are you Telepathic? Have you ever felt like you could not move and had trouble speaking? Have you ever felt like you had been drugged and you do not use anykind of drugs? Have you ever seen something walk past you and you look again and its gone? Have you ever seen any strange lights, orbs or shadows?

My best advise- Keep a large male dog on the inside and outside of youre home. Let the animal run freely!

Best Wishes! Amy in NC

I mentioned in an above post about incidences where MUFON has investigated. Also the word abductee is not my choice, but contactee is better suited.

I have worked with Lester Valez in research,

Lester Velez Websites opus-net.org Biography: Les Valez is a Graduate of the University of Vermont. He served as officer in US Army, Field Artillery branch. Currently he is Vice President of Luscombe Engineering, a Silicon-Valley manufacturer's representative company. Les also serves as the Assistant State Director for MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network , in Northern California, Co-Chairman of the Abduction / Experiencer Research Committee (MUFON) Co-Founder and Vice President of OPUS, (Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support).

I will let that information answer your questions. I'm sorry I do not share much. I have a career in nursing and am raising children in the NC bible belt so I try to be careful about what information I say online.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Oh my!!! I have to post because I too have been having recurring dreams the last year or so. They've become more frequent as of late, but they all run around the same lines. The noise we've all been hearing is present, that ominous mechanical droning. How ever it never seems to be coming from anything in my dream. The craft in my dream are silent, oblong craft. Most often the times I've seen them in my dream they are far away or in amongst clouds so I only see lights, that often look like a bunch of colours shining at the same time from the same source, but you can still distinguish the pinky orange red, blue/white and purple. Actually they are almost the perfect match to a sunset, but brighter and localized to the craft itself. Always the same MO. These crafts are invading in the hundreds, people everywhere are running away, scrambling to hide or leave. They hover over homes, and scan them with this like light. In a few of my dreams this beam comes in through the windows and we all try to stay away from it. I've only had one dream where I've been " detected" and this seems to make you feel exactly as you had said but in my dream you will fall into this drunken trance and go outside, and if you do not These other machines come on the ground and try to smash their way in our homes. I'm always too scared, and fighting/running for my life and have yet to succumb. I've had a couple dreams, one involving my grandmothers house and another in a house that is completely unique and unfamiliar to me Zombie like human beings are trying to break in while the craft hover about scanning. When the beams find you, these people who look normal besides the fact they are thoughtless, voiceless and have no awareness of their physical self. Like they felt no pain, no fear. They are alive and can be killed, but you have to kill them to stop them.

As well, in the dream involving my grandmothers house there is a robot that resembles a transformers/Mech warrior type cross. Just a robot of some kind, that's going around doing the same thing the flying craft are doing but from ground level. It moves around the homes scanning it, and when it finds people breaks the home open, but the robot has never caught me or those with me in my dreams, we always barely get away to try and find more cover. The dreams never end, some nights they pick up exactly where they left off. Some times I'm back on a porch looking at the sky, and the lights will come again. I'm always Lucid, I can not change the frame work of the dream, nor what comes but I can make conscious choices of where I go, how I fight, I have thoughts and emotions, but I'm running for my life from the things I'm dreaming of. I can not fly, or do anything super natural like I can in other more fun lucid dreams I've had. Its more a lucid nightmare. The last one I had was the other night as well. I'm going to go through your thread as I'm interested in who else has been having recurring dreams like these as of late. I believe in ghosts, spirits, angels and demons. I don't believe in pretty much any religion they are all full of fantasy and control. I believe every part of this universe is connected on a much deeper level than we are aware. I have always thought there is vast amounts of life in our universe, it's impossible for it to not, how ever I am on the fence on the idea intelligent life visits us with out making itself obviously known. Again, I use ourselves as reference to the idea of Visiting ET. There would be a much larger, more obvious evidence had they, or were they visiting. These dreams how ever have sparked my interest. I've never been one to spend much time on the Alien related topics on ATS, and I'm still not. I pretty much read what is on the front page, or the " My ATS " page, so if it isn't a popular topic I don't go looking for something. I'm going to have a cig, then read this thread. I will share more of my stories in a bit. I have seen a handful of UFO's in my years, while conscious and sober. I don't know whether they were ET or something from a different Dimension but they were unlike anything I've seen. I don't drink, or do drugs. I do smoke cigarettes, and I'm not crazy. I know I'm not crazy because every sighting I've had has been with at least 1 or more other people. I have seen a psychiatrist a couple times in my life as well as a counselor. I have trust issues, and I'm currently dealing with depression, but nothing is wrong with my brain, eye sight or mind. Hope you enjoy what I've shared, look forward to reading your thread completely. STAR AND FLAG !!!!!

-Ilyich

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

WOW!
HERE WE GO!!!
Thank you for your reply. It seems we have some things in common.

Your dream descriptions made me remember a few dreams nearly identical....Actually, after reading your dream, it seems something inside me may have may be been *unlocked*......Whats fearful to me is that I may not want to know why it was locked in the first place....

I too have trust issues.

I have moved across the country multiple times because of these dreams:
In 1990 I started with the dreams of Earthquakes and tidal waves. I grew up in southern California so we always had quakes, I was never scared...But the tidal waves kept coming. I moved to the midwest. Became involved with MUFON in 93. Research was my priority. I guess I am in serious denial here, I have forgotten my experiences and coming out may actually help me at this time, so I will:

I have suffered from multiple miscarriages, scoop marks and burns...I have had a few occurrences of lost time etc....I have been given knowledge of things before hand like the Yugoslavian War, Hurricane Andrew, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1993 and the Taliban before we knew who they were......just to name a few..

I was told (by my telepathic communications and dreams, to join the Army, and when I refused, I kept running into the Army recruiter like every other day for a month.....I gave in and it was the best thing in the world for me. I met my husband, got married had children, went to nursing school and became absolutely normal!

I have not had any of this happen in so long, it is waking me up to the fact that it was all real and it really did happen.....Geesh this is not something I want to relive....but I guess I need to.....

I guess I do not care if anyone believes me or not, I used to, that is probably why it hasnt been really brought up in my life for many years....
But yes I am a believer. But I say it is multidimensional....

new topics

top topics

join