It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to take water and fire away from the American public!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
but I can confirm that OP probably is not a disinfo agent.

Or, perhaps you are also a disinfo agent simply covering for your fellow disinfo agent. I know these things because it was part of my disinfo agent training.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by aching_knuckles

Other than a missed capitalization in the second sentence it seemed pretty well written.

If you say so....Oh my goodness are we in trouble.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

But you are not following the protocol of writing using poor spelling and grammar. So, how do I know you are legit?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hack job? Well, that is open to interpretation but I can confirm that OP probably is not a disinfo agent.

Can you please point out where I said that OP is a disinfo agent? Why are you making things up? ATS is really losing its sex appeal lately.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Lighten up! Hasn't it been said that laughter is the best medicine? We're just trying to have a small break from all the heavy debate and weighty issues. Enjoy yourself, it's o.k.!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you read the entire thread you would see that many here are on the same page as you are in terms of the quality of recent posts. My statement did not refer to anything you stated but referred to an earlier post which stated that disinfo agents use poor spelling and grammar intentionally to communicate with each other.

Like I said, the point here is humor/ satire. It is a lighthearted thread. A small vacation from the fierce debates, if you will.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Please add your comments to one of the existing "Time to take X away from the American public" threads.

Time to take the gun from the American public!

Time to Take Motor Vehicles Away From the American Public!

Thread Closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join