It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Yahweh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Jesus isn't god, never was and never will be.

All the mumbo jumbo on being born of a star that a King would be born got him nailed to a tree as Zealot. Playing King of the Jews was a state crime and Pilot acted for the Roman state.

All the games of Jesus being god, would have him correctly stoned to death. Such is Satan's way.

And the ramblings of those that dressed up a few words as being above nature's ways is nonsense. imho

Most all would be better off using the book for firewood and gain more benefit. Faith is exploitation.

Those that never even tried to read the book are way ahead of the game of life.

Picking up the book makes you a pagan, puting it down makes you intelligent.

Make science your study of nature's ways. There you find real truth.

edit on 17-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Walking away from the one book and dismissing satan's teachings

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Noncents

I never said other "gods" don't exist,

Some religions DO in fact worship completely inanimate objects, or idols, or dead false prophets,

Some religions worship YHVH but have twisted his character and denied his Son (Judaism, Islam),

Some religions worship fallen angels or nephilim spirits who posed themselves as "gods" to them (I believe some of the Aztec religions and some of the ancient Summerian / Egyptian gods, as well as the greek pantheon may all have been influenced by these beings directly or by stories of them, and possibly the 'annunakki')

Some worship people,

And some people worship themselves.....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Utterly and simply blasphemous and untrue.

Jussayin

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Utterly and simply blasphemous and untrue.

Jussayin

It is a very poorly written book, so contrived of nonsense that only beast illiteracy dare be taken in. imho

It is a few wild panderings, all written by humans with poor knowledge of the world. The world would be better off without religion's pagan empty words.

Never even pick up the book, go take a walk in a national park and you will be better served.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I am not convinced of the link between Yahweh and Jesus Christ based on scriptural study, historical evidence and psychological inquiry of the Jewish people.

But as for the truth Christ speaks, it is infallible. He is the Living Word, the Logos. Regarding the divinity of Christ, there is no doubt in my mind, Jesus is Saviour.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

I am not convinced of the link between Yahweh and Jesus Christ based on scriptural study, historical evidence and psychological inquiry of the Jewish people.

But as for the truth Christ speaks, it is infallible. He is the Living Word, the Logos. Regarding the divinity of Christ, there is no doubt in my mind, Jesus is Saviour.

The Yahweh of Moses was a volcanic linked effect that he and Jethro called god.

The correct interpretation was the Jesus teachings were supposed to replace the Yahwah theme, not Jesus to become Yahwah.

Jesus wanted to be Savior, which was how he was raised by the Essene. It is rather obvious his wanting to be the Savior failed. Rejected for being deemed King, and even today Jesus is rejected as Yahweh or any attempt for man to become god.

The Biblical games don't present things in any intelligent ways, and folks that get trapped in the nonsense loose their sense of reality. It is a make believe world it presents, one that perverts history along with common sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Some religions DO in fact worship completely inanimate objects, or idols, or dead false prophets,

Some religions worship YHVH but have twisted his character and denied his Son (Judaism, Islam),

Some religions worship fallen angels or nephilim spirits who posed themselves as "gods" to them (I believe some of the Aztec religions and some of the ancient Summerian / Egyptian gods, as well as the greek pantheon may all have been influenced by these beings directly or by stories of them, and possibly the 'annunakki')

Some worship people,

And some people worship themselves.....

I would fully agree with you on that statement. Human Beings worship a pantheon of Gods and Goddesses, and some worship themselves as you said. Who is to say which one humanity should worship? Of the many Gods in the Bible, most declare themselves as "Lord", suggesting that they have "servants" to serve them. Suppose there is an entire, and very large Family of the Divine, and all are to be worshiped? The fact is, we do not know all of the answers here, even though some think they do. As for something to worship, look around you at what you can see with your eyes. What object is more deserving of human worship than the Sun?
And that is why All Religions are based on Ancient Sun "Son" worship.

Daily Adorations of the Sun

1. Dawn. Face East.

Hail Unto Thee who art Ra in thy Rising, even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy Strength
Who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the uprising of the Sun
Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the Helm
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Night!
AUM

2. Noon. Face South.

Hail Unto Thee who art Ahathoor in thy Triumphing, even unto Thee who art Ahathoor in thy Beauty
Who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the mid-course of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the Helm.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morn!
AUM

3. Sunset. Face West.

Hail Unto Thee who art Tum in thy Setting, even unto Thee who art Tum in thy Joy
Who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the down-going of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Day!
AUM

4. Midnight. Face North.

Hail Unto Thee who art Khepra in thy Hiding, even unto Thee who art Khepra in thy Silence
Who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the midnight hour of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Evening!
AUM
source

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

That is because there is no direct connection between the Canaanite Dragon/Storm God Yahweh, obviously some kind of ET being, probably Reptilian, and the MAN, the one you call Jesus, an alien/human hybrid sent to teach humankind. This connection only occurs in the minds of those who are in the Cult of Christianity, not in any history, or religious texts.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I think the rightful King of Israel would be Enki, if he is still alive. Jerusalem was the main Annunaki Space Control Center, and when they return, they will want it back. Bet on it. I can just see a giant, pyramid shaped craft set down on that big rock, crushing everything on it to dust, and again establishing their place here. If Enki is dead, then leadership would fall to Innana, his grand daughter.

Dude where do you get this from lol? The Isrealites slaughtered all those Anunaki bastards ages ago

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Either YHVH is the Creator, and Jesus Christ is God,

Or no god exists,

Excuse me but you have lie on your face.

My "god" is neither YHVH nor Jesus. By your statement, quoted now twice, then "no god exists".

I do love it when liars forget their own lies.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Noncents because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

"The Rise and Fall of the Nephilim: The Untold Story of Fallen Angels, Giants on the Earth, and Their Extraterrestrial Origins" is one good book on this subject, by Scott Roberts. Another really good source, although now out of print, is "Thesaurus-Dictionary of Sumerian, Anunnaki, Babylonian, Mesopotamian, Assyrian, Akkadian, Aramaic, Hittite - World's First Languages & Civilizations: Ulema & Extraterrestrials" by Maximillien De Lafayette
Plus, there are millions of websites that tell the stories of the Annunaki Gods, not to mention the many rumors Planet X, Nibiru, is said to be incoming, returning to the world of their creations. I know, Planet X is like the perfect myth: the outcome of centuries of ill-omened rumors, laced with snippets of history and cosmology. But, it is still myth. Until it appears in the sky, that is.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If YHVH isn't creator, than no gods exist.

Since YHVH is Creator, other "gods" (false, inanimate idols or fallen angels worshipped as gods) do "exist",

Next time you try to say I'm lying, make sure I'm lying, and you're not just misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Since YHVH is Creator, other "gods" (false, inanimate idols or fallen angels worshipped as gods) do "exist",

Next time you try to say I'm lying, make sure I'm lying, and you're not just misunderstanding.

Iason321, this is the kind of childish behavior that some of us are always getting on you. How old are you, 12? Afraid to admit there are others that think different from you? Both lies and truth are subjective, you should know that. Especially if you have been in the Air Force, like you said. One man's truth is another's lie, it has always been like that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

YHVH is not the creator of anything. By your own logic, that means "no gods exist". Quoted thrice. Just wondering how long it's going to take you to understand what I'm saying. What about the people in the world that have never heard of YHVH? They have their own creator gods. Are you seriously saying that those people's gods are any less possible than your own?

Seriously man, you need to learn to respect other people's opinions. I'm pretty sure your bible teaches such things and even though I don't agree with your thoughts here, I do respect your choice to believe whatever you like. It's when you start up with the 'my god or no god' talk that you remove all respect from yourself.

Back to the topic at hand.
While I don't believe these things, I could see how a Christian/Jew/Muslim could be amazed at some of the ideas in the OP. I was raised Christian and have picked up some wild things to think about from Lonewolf. For that I am appreciative. I do not condemn him for his beliefs but encourage that he continue searching for what feels right for him.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

But I don't have to, Lonewolf. I am posting scripture that disproves what you said in your first post. It'd be you who'd have to defend your argument.

Honestly, I am not under any obligation to believe any of the Bible at all. But I am using your scripture to point out where your theology is in conflict with that scripture.

Very true. It goes like this
1. Christian presents a certain doctrine with a bunch of verses supporting it.
2. I respond by posting verses that directly refutes the doctrine.
3. The christian quotes another verse that teaches the exact opposite of what I presented and claims he was right.

The christian needs to realize that doing that does not magically make the verses I originally posted disappear from the bible. If anything at all, it points towards a contradiction within the scripture.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
delete please
edit on 22-4-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by CaptainNemo

"The Rise and Fall of the Nephilim: The Untold Story of Fallen Angels, Giants on the Earth, and Their Extraterrestrial Origins" is one good book on this subject, by Scott Roberts. Another really good source, although now out of print, is "Thesaurus-Dictionary of Sumerian, Anunnaki, Babylonian, Mesopotamian, Assyrian, Akkadian, Aramaic, Hittite - World's First Languages & Civilizations: Ulema & Extraterrestrials" by Maximillien De Lafayette
Plus, there are millions of websites that tell the stories of the Annunaki Gods, not to mention the many rumors Planet X, Nibiru, is said to be incoming, returning to the world of their creations. I know, Planet X is like the perfect myth: the outcome of centuries of ill-omened rumors, laced with snippets of history and cosmology. But, it is still myth. Until it appears in the sky, that is.

How many of those million websites have some creditably ? ZERO. Planet X doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Jesus isn't god, never was and never will be

Yes, he is and he said it himself.

He is also in every bit of the OT, because he is I AM. You don't see him because you were never meant to.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
yawn..

yet another absolutely ridiculous thread about

a group of books..

to which no one knows who wrote..

really..

no wonder christianity has 30k plus

different versions..

all divided...

as if the idea of a Trinity was

somehow unique to men..

wrote assembled these books

together..

if jesus was god & not jesus

who would be the son then?

why even have a trinity in the story at all?

and why is the feminine turned into a spirit ghost thing?

Ra, Isis, Horus..

King Nimrod, Semiramis, Tammuz..

all recognize & respect the Female..

these lies have gone on for far to long..

who cares if jesus is yahweh?

only your EGO.. as you know better..

clearly this only serves yourself..

no matter how you look at it..

he is dead.

get over it.

he does not come back when 3 or more gather

and ask to heal sick people in his name..

you cannot raise the dead in his name..

you cannot explain why millions suffer

and yet he does not return..

just make up more lies..

excuses..

after excuses..

explaining away facts

with more lies..

you are the victim of a fraud..

yet your pride holds on to nothing..

then call it Faith..

another excuse..

enough already..

the are very real human beings

that are hurt by these lies..

jesus is yahweh?

because someone who copied down

verses in a first person form

in passages who origins are unkown?

do not lie to yourself or me please

or anyone else..

there is no prove to attribute any writings

to the so called disciples..

hundreds of years later ..

and now 2 thousand years later?

please..

are you just trying to fight with

the hebrews?

because they made their decision

long, long, ago..

and nothing you point to in the new testament will

change that...

its their books that form the bases of your

christianity is it not?

so either way..

by your assertion..

blasphemous talk..

you break the Trinity that christianity

requires.. there has to be a son.

or you insult the hebrew beliefs

that the messiah has yet to return..

regardless..

its all a fable..

in on a long, long standing perpetually running inside joke..

that has cause nothing but

death..

destruction..

superstition..

ps

You don't see him because you were never meant to.

by your own judgement & EGO you dare to say who was meant to see GOD?

point proven..

edit on 24-4-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

no other gods exist..

Here is a LIST

show me which ones are roaming the earth right now?

NONE..

therefore by your own conjecture..

YHVH does not exist..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join