It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Yahweh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

You'll probably like this thread from EnochWasRight, explaining 6, 7, & 8:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So Jesus (Prophet (include Abraham, Mohamed, and Joseph Smith) = GOD when God didn't exist yet??

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This implies that Jews ordered the killing of their own god. Can there be a greater heresy? This will not go over well with many people, but I applaud you for finding the connection and having the courage to present it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I have a fairly open mind, but i draw the line at man being created by lizards from outter space called anunnaki. I'd rather have evolved from a monkey than be made by a lizard.
edit on 6-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Why do you think Gerald Light lost his mind after learning the "horrible truth?" Actually, the name "human" can be traced to Enki (a.k.a. EA). HU is a transliteration of the ancient Sumerian EA (Grimms' law of interchangeable letters and sounds). Isis (pronounced Ish-Ish, which is interesting, because in Hebrew 'Ish' means 'man) was Enki's mother. Isis was not Nibiruan; she was Sirian, with some Orion connections. His father was Anu. (Anu and his offical wife, Antu, had a son named Enlil.) HU was also Horus, by the way, therefore another connection to Ninhursag, a.k.a. Hathor. What about EArth? EN.KI is "lord of earth." In the early days on Earth, Enki's symbol was the crescent moon with a bearded, olden god surrounded with flowing water.

Using an indigenous primate, the Annunaki doctors created a hybrid species as a slave race to ease the labors of their own kind in the hard work in the mines. At first the new species was unable to breed itself and had to be incubated in the host womb of an Annunaki female. This too became burdensome to these ancient creatures and, since humans proved very flexible in the work they performed, eventually added the ability to breed independently to their creation so they would have a greater population of quite useful servants.

The Annunaki, however, seemed to have done too good a job with their crossbreeding program. Harkening to the old Hebrew allegation that the sons of the gods took the daughters of man to wife and fathered children upon them does more than just explain the legends of the Nefelum. Only the same or a very closely related species can breed with itself and this showed that rather than a subspecies, the Annunaki had recreated themselves in their human slaves.
source
I find it must easier to believe a story backed up by evidential history, rather than religious dogma.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I think you're about 2000 years late on realizing this is heresy to the Jews....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I think its funny people have HUGE amounts of faith in shaky myths and UFO/ET "gods" and there own manmade gods, yet they can NOT swallow the "pill" of the LORD....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

I think its funny people have HUGE amounts of faith in shaky myths and UFO/ET "gods" and there own manmade gods, yet they can NOT swallow the "pill" of the LORD....

The only "shaky myth" here is the Bible. Read it through, have you? Perhaps you should. There are many Gods in your bible, here are a few:
Adrammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.
Anammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.
Ashima II Kings 17:30 Samaritan Moon Goddess.
Ashtoreth I Kings 11:05 Canaanite Goddess.
Baal I Kings 18:19 Canaanite God ("Lord") of
fertility, vegitation, and storms.
Bel Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Sumerian God
("Lord").
Jehovah Exodus 6:03 Hebrew God
Jupiter Acts 14:12 Roman God (possibly derived from
'Zeus-pater', Father Zeus).
Lucifer Isiah 14:12 ("Light-Bearer")
Mercurius Acts 14:12 Otherwise known as the Roman God
Mercury, God of communication and travel, and messenger of the
Gods...which is probably why Paul was called this at Lystra.
Molech I Kings 11:07 Ammonite God, also called Moloch,
most probably Baal-Hammon of Carthage.
Rimmon II Kings 05:18 Babylonian/Syrian storm God involved (as Ramman) with the Deluge, according to Hebrew texts; also known as Ramman/Rammon.
Tammuz Ezekial 8:14 Assyrian/Babylonian God
Tartak II Kings 17:31 Avites God

There are others, plus two Goddesses, not counting Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom. She has no "bitter pill," only pure Love.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
This implies that Jews ordered the killing of their own god. Can there be a greater heresy? This will not go over well with many people, but I applaud you for finding the connection and having the courage to present it.

They didn't recognize him because he was hiding clothed in man flesh even though he worked all those miracles and even told them who he was. Their own traditions blinded them. They believe that God is all powerful, yet he didn't have the power to come here in the flesh, hows that for a paradox? When the Romans nailed the sign above his head naming him King of Kings and Lord of Lords...in hebrew the letters YHWH were imbedded in that title and they petitioned Pilate to have it removed but he did not.

As you read the old prophecies, notice how in Isaiah and Ezekiel YHWH talks about doing this and that, but the prophecy is fulfilled by Jesus. Like i said before i'm not the one saying all this, Jesus said and all i am doing is pointing it out.

No it doesn't go over well with many people that are not christians and even some of those are blinded by their own traditions. So stone cold adamant they are that they have shut off their minds and cannot think outside the box and thats what Jesus condemned the pharisees for doing to the point he preached in parables so they couldn't understand and be converted and find salvation.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It doesn't matter! The prophecy is about Gaza and affects whoever's living in it.

This right here is it. God deals with geographical areas and the people that are in them. Specifically when it comes to prophecy. When Isaiah 63 talks about God showing up and trashing the edomites and moabites at Busirah (bozrah), it's Jesus that is doing this so it's a future event...and who happens to be inhabiting modern day Edom and Moab which is in the land of Jordan? Muslim arabs and palestinians. When he punishes those who have divided up his inheritance...who is dividing up his inheritance today? Muslims are, courtesy of Muhammad. Who plopped a mosque (the dome of the rock) ontop of his mountain? Muslims did. Modern day Jordan is actually 75% of ancient Israel and who controls Jordan? Right, muslim do.

You can't tell them that though, they won't believe it, but just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean you won't reap it. I actually lined all the ancient cities up that God destroys with their modern territories in one of my threads and who has control of all those areas? Muslim do, muslim who in the OT are called the Sabeans. Muhammads grandfather was named Shaiba which is a variation of Seba (sheba) which means "i will slaughter the begotten god" or "i will slaughter the begotten of god". Rather prophetic name for muhammads grandfather no?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

2 Kings 17:29

29) Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.

2 Kings 17:33

33They feared the LORD, and served their own gods, after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence.

And what did the Lord have to say to those who worshiped their own gods?

2 Kings 17:34-36

34) Unto this day they do after the former manners: they fear not the LORD, neither do they after their statutes, or after their ordinances, or after the law and commandment which the LORD commanded the children of Jacob, whom he named Israel;

35) With whom the LORD had made a covenant, and charged them, saying, Ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them:

36) But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.

And why did the Lord say this?

2 Kings 17:39-41

39) But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

So, God tells them to stop worshiping their own gods and to turn to Him if they wanted to be delivered out of the hands of their enemies. God telling them "not to fear" other gods meant that these gods weren't capable of doing anything to help them or harm them. Only the one true God could. In other words, He told them He would help them if they turned away from their man made gods and punish them if they didn't. Only He had the power to do these things.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So let me get this straight here, the Gods are fighting for supremacy here? Or is it man fighting for supremacy? You seem to think one God has authority over all the other Gods and Goddesses, where exactly did this God gain this authority? You claim you God alone has this ultimate power, why then does not your God come down here and do away with everything evil, and set things right again? Is it because he cannot? The Old Gods and Goddesses were real, they walked upon the planet, and interacted with humankind on a one to one basis. People saw them. Where was the Christian God then? Do you see how this logic leads nowhere?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Great thread. Big creds to lonewolf19792000 for single handedly taking on some arguments with great accuracy.

Let me throw in some verses that are being overlooked here.

This is what Jesus said in John 10:37-38.
"If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe[d] that the Father is in Me, and I in Him." (NKJV)

First, it is important to note that believing whether Jesus is God in the flesh has nothing to do with salvation - the belief that Jesus died for our sins and was raised from the dead is enough.

Now I think we are overlooking some important verses, especially from John 1. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (the "Word" refers to Jesus - do your research). Going on, John 1:14 reads: "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us..." Jesus was fully God and fully man.

This is my personal analogy of the Trinity: Say a teacher (who is God) is trying to quiet the class. He grabs a rolled up piece of paper (which is Jesus, the agent) and smacks it on the table (the force, transfer of energy, or sound, is the Holy Spirit). This entire action is three in one, yet by three distinct objects. Please note that this is not a perfect analogy, but I hope you get my point.

The I AM claim that Jesus made is so powerful that it cannot be overruled by "contradicting" verses. If such claims of divinity are crystal clear, we can conclude that it is our own interpretation of these other "contradicting" verses that is lacking, not Scripture itself.

Also, my viewpoint on this Jesus/Yehashua name issue is that it does not matter. For example, whether you use Jesus or YHWH in prayer or worship, the Lord knows you are talking to Him! He will not turn away from those who are trying to communicate with Him.

I'm loving the debate here. None of the posts I've read were pointless arguments. It is good to know that this site is full of members who don't blindly believe what they are told.
edit on 10/4/2012 by Yellow because: Added in paragraph about Jesus' name.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
So let me get this straight here, the Gods are fighting for supremacy here? Or is it man fighting for supremacy? You seem to think one God has authority over all the other Gods and Goddesses, where exactly did this God gain this authority? You claim you God alone has this ultimate power, why then does not your God come down here and do away with everything evil, and set things right again? Is it because he cannot? The Old Gods and Goddesses were real, they walked upon the planet, and interacted with humankind on a one to one basis. People saw them. Where was the Christian God then? Do you see how this logic leads nowhere?

Why doesn't God come down here to do away with evil?

He will. The Bible says He will.

Autowrench, why did I think you knew the Bible? You speak so much about it.

The "Old Gods" and "Goddesses" were fallen angels which God bound and sent to the Abyss for teaching humans magic and secrets. God created them all and has power over them all. That's not to say that more fallen angels haven't picked up where the others left off, but God says He will destroy them all. He's only waiting for every last believer to believe before He returns for judgement. Apparently, that final number hasn't been reached yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Yellow

I know this is not directed at me but that was the problem with school... the teachers thought they were God, my butt got up and walked out if it went against my own personal inner god at the time.

the teacher even surrender to a higher authority and that is the Law... no one is above the law.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

you want me to break out some Slayer?

its my job you know... gimme the axe

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yellow

Also think on this, this adds even more to my OP.

I've had a revelation of the trinity. That revelation is that there is no trinity. If you look carefully at Matthew 28: 18-20:

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Notice Jesus said in the name of the Father, son and Holy Spirit (singular). He didn't say in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son, and in the name of the Holy Spirit or that would have been polytheism. Nor did he say "baptize in the names" (plural). He said in the NAME, only one name.

What is his name?

Acts 2:38-39

38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

Here Paul says we're baptised in the name of Christ (Yeshua/Jesus), only one name.

Jesus is Yahweh and the Holy Spirit, he is the comforter. What matthew 28:19 is telling us, is that this same Jesus is every one of them...one name for all 3. There is no trinity, there really is only one God. If you're talking about the Father, or the Son or the Holy Spirit...only one name.

Father/Son/Holy Spirit...what is his name?. There is no 3 in one, there is only ONE, Father/Son/Holy Spirit are just titles to convey to us that HE is the Heavenly Father.

Save humans have body, spirit and soul. If you talk about my spirit you are talking about my energy, the powersource for my body. If you talk about my soul, you are talking about my essence...what makes me who i am, my mind. If you talk about my body, you call me by my name and you are talking about me. You can talk about all 3 all you want but i only have one name and I am what I am. This is my theory.
edit on 11-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

A lot of people get hungup on the trinity.

You gave a pretty good explanation of it. God is ONE God, forever existing Being. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are one in the same, and have existed all along with God the Father.

People think of 3, or the trinity, or the Godhead as being 3 separate beings somehow, like Jesus and the Spirit are different in some way, which is wrong. God is a Triune God, as we are Triune Beings, as you stated. We do not call ourselves 3 people, but our 3 essences make up 1 being, just as Gods 3 essences make up 1 Being.

EDIT: anytime throughout the OT, whenever the LORD, YHVH appeared to people in a "human-like" form, it was Jesus Christ. The Father is a spirit, but he can impute himself into flesh, if He so wills it.
edit on 4/11/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

A lot of people get hungup on the trinity.

You gave a pretty good explanation of it. God is ONE God, forever existing Being. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are one in the same, and have existed all along with God the Father.

People think of 3, or the trinity, or the Godhead as being 3 separate beings somehow, like Jesus and the Spirit are different in some way, which is wrong. God is a Triune God, as we are Triune Beings, as you stated. We do not call ourselves 3 people, but our 3 essences make up 1 being, just as Gods 3 essences make up 1 Being.

EDIT: anytime throughout the OT, whenever the LORD, YHVH appeared to people in a "human-like" form, it was Jesus Christ. The Father is a spirit, but he can impute himself into flesh, if He so wills it.
edit on 4/11/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

Well, most people let themselves get confused, but the church has a bigger hand in that than anyone else. Drop the trinity and just call him who he is, and end the confusion. The only reason i even came to this was not of my own accord, i was given this revelation when i was agnostic and it's what pushed me off the fence.

John 1 tells you that he walked amoung his people and they didn't know him and in old times kings often did dress up like the common people and go about inquiring as to how the people felt about them and their policies.

Isaiah 6 he tells you he saw the King clohed in his robes sitting on the throne in heaven, so here the prophet is saying God is the King and then the reference in the OT to the seed of David being as numerous as the sands in the sea is a referrence to those who believe in the Messiah...the children of the King of Israel who is YHWH.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Ok, just assume that in my analogy, the classroom is the only reality that exists and the teacher has the most power. I didn't mean for it to be complicated but I told you it wasn't perfect. I hope you still get my point, it's actually very clear.

lonewolf19792000 pretty much made it sparkle with his cross-reference. Well done

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

the Creator I call God... which I suppose some call YHWH

it is quite simple, I believe in the creator and the teacher.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join