It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Yahweh

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Very interesting. I was recently educated as to the fact that the Word makes many appearances throughout the OT. Also that it was a common concept throughout Judaism that God Yahweh was two seperate, yet not, powers until it was deemed a heresy by the rabbinical Jews in the first century.

Yes, during the second century C.E the idea of TWO Yahweh's was deemed heretical. Before that, the Rabbi's had to find a way to deal with passages like Exo 23:20-23, Dan. 7:9 and basically the entire New Testament.! God, in his uniqueness and sovereignty is one but his essence is usually shared between an interceder between him and man. John was correct in saying, nobody has ever seen God before.

Check out this really good video on the topic:
vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Jesus is Zeus, also known as jupiter or Yahweh. And that my friend is a pagan deity of the SUN.....

So if you really want to research and get real insight to the truth, study beneath the Scriptures, get into some real history, and then find out why the scholars changed the Tetragrammaton of Yod heh waw heh to "the Lord" which really is BAAL worship, and confused us with the pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton to 'Yahweh'.

True name of our Heavenly Father
yahushua.net...

False Name Yahweh
www.yahuwah-is.net...

Yahuwah's explanation of the Name
www.yahuwah-is.net...

Yahuwshuwah the Messiah's Name
www.yahuwah-is.net...

Jesus Mark of the beast

False Name Yahweh/Jupiter 'god' of the Sun

Jesus a false name

Pagan Names

And also Chi-Xi-Stigma = pronounced (Je-Zeus) or Jesus as 600+60+6=666.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

Again... go back and do what I stated in my prior post... Jesus never claimed to be God... that's something man did to get idiots to worship a false idol...

Really. The evidence i posted in the OP indicates otherwise. The Talmud indicates otherwise and the one thing that christians and jews can agree on was that he was crucified, the Talmud says is was for blasphemy...the bible says it was because he claimed to be I AM and it was his I AM statements that they hanged him with because it's all they could get on him. Jesus didn't lie, he couldn't lie so him claiming to be I AM was true.
edit on 6-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I just did a thread on Dr. Heiser's theory that "The Word", as the manifestation of Yahweh, is an OT concept. I haven't watched that video yet... I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Zeus is one of the sons of God mentioned in genesis and job. Not Jesus.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The name of the Messiah has different variations depending on what language speaks his name and i'll give you a run down of all the names i have ever heard of, and each one claiming to be the correct one

Jesus (english version of greek Iesus)
Iesuo
Iesus
Yeshu
Yeshua
Yahshua
Yahushua
Yahuwshuwah

Now, if the Messiah could tell a Samarian woman all that she ever did at first glance never meeting her before, i am pretty sure he knows who you're talking about and who you pray to. Now the thing i find interesting is that all those christian commentators and pastors who spend their entire lives learning hebrew and koine greek can seem to come to the general consensus about Christ's name and who he is and all that stuff and agree on it.

Now when i get together with 2-3 other brothers and sisters and pray over an issue, someone needs to be healed or their spirit has been broken, we pray and what we ask for we recieve. Just like Yeshua said and that he would do it.

I think everyone knows by now that Zeus, Hera, Odin, Freya, Ishtar, Marduk, Anu, Enki etc. do not and never have existed, they are fairy tales and when you pray to them nothing happens, but when you pray to Jesus/Yeshua he answers you, if not right then when he knows you need it most and i have seen miracles happen.

Sometimes i think i woulda been better off staying agnostic and just not caring when people get on here and try to confuse me.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Deetermined

I'm well aware of who the Philistines were. I asked how you claim Palestinians=Philistines. There have been many peoples who have lived in the land of Canaan. How do you prove direct lineage between Philistines and Palestinians as you claim in your "Prophecy"?

Well in my opinion palestinians are just another Arab peoples. Most of the canaanites were wiped out, the ones that survived are the ones who ran when they saw the Ark of the Covenant coming. I'm not going to pretend i know terribly much about them but if there were any left they got scooped up by the assyrians and babylonians so there's no way of even telling who they are now or if they still exist. Assimilation will make an ethnicity disappear quickly.

It sure will be a fun time when the ACTUAL children of Israel make the return and drive out the impostors...they wait eagerly for this day !!

And believe me when i say this, NONE of them believe in either the Bible nor Talmud, and certainly do not get even the slightest bit confused by who Jesus really was...

And also, they have realized that they CAN do all of the things Jesus said that they can, which is entirely opposite of the groups that worship the man as some sort of God,, that truly and surely deny the message of Ascension, which has turned the teachings of enlightened beings into complete Farce's billions of times over the Ages.

When you can even get a grip of what I AM really means, perhaps you will feel your brain expanded to the universe, and not shut down as it is ENTIRELY designed to do in all religious groups.

One thing i can say is, the False prophets warned about in Revelations, they are the ones you are ALL listening too, as a Christian, not your fault, you likely mean well, but you are shut out, by choice, from the True Holy Spirit, the one you were ALWAYS connected too, until you took oaths to some power that NEEDS you to glorify it.

Interceding is coming, just pray you have the strength to keep an open mind, for the Return will be NOTHING as you believe it to be.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I love these sort of criptic posts.

They leave me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more about what you're talking about.

It's the seeker in me.

Think you could throw me a litle nugget, and/or point me in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Really? I'll have to check it out.

Heiser is amazing

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Really? I'll have to check it out.

Dr. Heiser is amazing

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I have a fairly open mind, but i draw the line at man being created by lizards from outter space called anunnaki. I'd rather have evolved from a monkey than be made by a lizard.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As I read the same passages, I do not arrive to the same conclusion about Jesus being Yahweh...

Anyway, I think I believe myths that are found in multiple sources a lot more than the bible.
To me, the god of the old testament is an alien that wanted human worship while the God the Jesus speaks of, is a universal god and that by living trough the values of Jesus, our souls will be saved.
I do not believe that Jesus is Yahweh.

I would never fully trust a single source, especially on something this vague and old.
Most other sources rarely deal with monotheist religions, so I don't believe that Yahweh is the only "god". He is just a jealous one that's opportunist.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Doesn't the book of Enoch also state that Jesus's throne is next to God's?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Christ said god was within man. when the ego dies(the flesh in bible terms) it is he that lives through the individual. Christ was a realized being, just as was buddha and the other sages. there is really only one consciousness . So there is no real separation between any enlightened being. one divine consciousness being individualized through a nervous system. and it's the same consciousness at the source of our being. Christ wasn't trying to become a tyrant like the christain world would have you believe. He's devotees were devoted to really to him as a god but the potential they saw in him, a potential to be like him. They bowed to him like a man who has been dying of thirst in a desert for a week would bow to a man who appeared with a drink. Protestantism especially is a mess, there is no spiritual practice. a belief doesn't get you anywhere, belief is death really
edit on 6-4-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by Deetermined

Just because the Israelites forced the palestinians into gaza doesnt make them a philistine.

It doesn't matter! The prophecy is about Gaza and affects whoever's living in it.

From the fifth century BC, following the historian Herodotus, Greeks called the eastern coast of the Mediterranean “the Philistine Syria” using the Greek language form of the name.

In AD 135, after putting down the Bar Kochba revolt, the second major Jewish revolt against Rome, the Emperor Hadrian wanted to blot out the name of the Roman “Provincia Judaea” and so renamed it “Provincia Syria Palaestina”, the Latin version of the Greek name and the first use of the name as an administrative unit. The name “Provincia Syria Palaestina” was later shortened to Palaestina, from which the modern, anglicized “Palestine” is derived.

www.palestinefacts.org...

Some of you do realize that the names of the Middle Eastern countries that existed at the time of Jesus don't have the same names any longer? This doesn't mean that the original locations have changed!
edit on 6-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

This is the religious forum...

IF you don't like it... don't post here...

No one is forcing you to read it or post in it...

There is an option to block the forums you don't like my friend... Use it

edit on 6-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You're mixing OT with NT. They are years apart my friend. They are not to be compared except for that fact that ONE GOD wrote the book.

But, for some reason, and I rarely conclude without reason, I believe in the name Yahweh. From my studies, I believe that name is important.

What makes me different is that even though I believe more than most of you I admit I do not, but I conclude from reason and spiritual faith, I think it is a lot different than people talking about stuff they don't know. Then they prove to me that they are lost liars.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Jesus is Yahweh:

Examining the NT Use of OT Passages to Demonstrate

The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ

29 Examples of Comparison...

www.forananswer.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

For those who have eyes to see - count the letters in yahweh - there are six - the number of man. While in YaHuWaH, there are seven - YaHuWaH's perfect number!

INTERESTING. I have never considered this view point before. This is a personal revelation. 7, being essentially the most scared number in the Bible and to the Jews, if makes sense that his name should have 7 letters. Wow...My knowledge of Hebrew is pretty basic, but the transliteration in essence is the same as Yahweh, but only one can be. Interesting to note that students of mysticism think that the true name of Satan must have 8 letters based on Bible descriptions of him. I have to pay more attention to these underlying numbers in the Bible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join