It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Yahweh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Akragon

Just out of curiousity: While it's true Jesus never claimed to be God specifically he never denied it, and then there is John 10:28, 29-

Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

How do you interpret this verse?

He IS his Fathers son...

An image of his father... Just as a child is an image of his father... the essence of all that child is and came from... but not his father... only a part of him.

Know the son... and you know the Father... This is why i tell you i know God, because i know his son...

8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Truely... They are ONE... He is the essence of God... but again only a part of God...

edit on 6-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Akragon

So, Akragon, why do we see so much turmoil going on in Israel? Why do we continually see the Jews being persecuted? Do you think it's because none of them follow the way of life that Jesus taught? We can probably say that about most nations. Why is Israel the one that everyone is turning it's back on? Could it be because it is written in the Bible? If that's the case, why did God choose them to the ones to set the example by? The Bible says that the persecution of the Jews is because they turned their back on Jesus. What does that mean to you?

I don't pay much attention to world events honestly... What happens in Israel is the will of God just as everything is... whatever happens... happens. *shrug*

Everyone walks their own path... IF they choose to turn their back on what Jesus taught... so be it. I see it everyday all over the world... and its not my problem...

It seems christians have a world wide agenda... i have no such issues... I write what i need to... if people listen... great, if not thats fine as well...

I only wish for people to see the truth in the bible... but everyone is free to believe whatever they wish...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Actually, you should be watching current events in Israel, because it's about to become Bible prophecy, ONCE AGAIN!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Okay, so we agree...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Do you think the persecution is only because the Jews didn't stop the Romans from killing Jesus? Why didn't God pick the Romans to be the persecuted ones?

His own followers denied him...

Jesus just accepted his fathers will... i believe it could have been prevented IF his people stood up for him... He knew they wouldn't though...

Perhaps he would have shared much more then we have IF he had not been killed...

The jews did not accept who he said he was... and misunderstood what he said as well... Though any association with God is considered blasphemy in Judaic law...

He said he was Gods son... which makes him divine... and sealed his fate with the jews...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Here's why Jesus was killed and why it was God's will that He be killed. (starting with #15):

15) Since the sinner cannot fulfill the law and satisfy God, it follows that only God can do this. This is simple logic. If we are unable to fulfill the Law, then we will be punished by it. But, since God desires us to be saved, the Law must be satisfied. Since we cannot keep the Law and it must be satisfied, then the only one capable of keeping the Law must keep the Law: God. Jesus is God in flesh. John 1:1,14, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." Col. 2:9, "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form."

Jesus was also a man under the Law. 1 Tim. 2:5, "For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." Gal. 4:4-5, "But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5) in order that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons." Jesus became sin for us and bore our sins in His body on the cross, thus fulfilling the Law. 2 Cor. 5:21, "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." 1 Peter 2:24, "and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed." Rom. 8:3-4, "For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4) so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."

carm.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What news are you watching? Israel is one of the richest countries in the world and are trying to start a war just because. America has been giving them about 5 billion+ dollars(that we know of,could be more) since 1997. The only Jews i know of being persecuted are the kairite Jews because they only abide by the Torah and dont agree to the talmud as jewish law. Then also the messianic Jews because well they believe in Jesus. If you wanna talk about turmoil look at Gaza. Thats turmoil. I gotta say Israel sure has been dissapointing ever since king Solomon took of pagan worship. Amazing how one person and one event can cause so many problems.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I guess someone forgot to tell everyone, but we are all God's kids---products of nature.

That didn't make me god, nor the lady next door, nor Jesus.

If Jesus lived, he survived the trauma. If Jesus didn't, he died, and ended up in a crypt under Mt. Olives or Talpiot. Either way, he disappeared from Israel area.

There are no proofs of anything, only endless conjectures. Ask someone to introduce you to Jesus or God, and they come up empty handed.

One big lesson, build some impressive temples using Phonecian awe methods and these guarantee the religion is faked. The real things of God are obvious to all around the world, the Sun and the Stars, the ways of the natural order---those are the messages of God to human kind. Try to become god and the world will cut you into little pieces like Nimrod. If Jesus was in any way connected with the methods of God, he would be known as well as the Sun and Moon are to the world.

Let the ignorant Disciples screw up and embellish your message and they'll torture you on a tree.

All that zero evidence that God is paying attention to anything per these human antics for power and control.

Global human outrage over the big lies is the driver for Armageddon. As the world is forced into one community and one truth----that becomes the end times-----one last big battle. One greatly reduced population of those that found out about the biggest lies on Earth and how to write of embellished miracles to impress the brain cell challenged.

Jesus reincarnate ( a current age person that gets the Jesus message corrected ) may come along to straighten out the truth. But the real Jesus is only a very faint memory of the past and a highly abused false conjecture affected memory for political power and gain. There won't be any big miracles, just a common truth emerge that becomes as evident as the stars above for the survivors.

For Good Friday and Easter, the time for silly human fairy tales. PT Barnums in the Pulpit for the biggest money making show on Earth. Elmer Gantry is their biggest Icon hero to date.

edit on 6-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Poof---Jesus just disappeared

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Since the sinner cannot fulfill the law and satisfy God, it follows that only God can do this. This is simple logic. If we are unable to fulfill the Law, then we will be punished by it. But, since God desires us to be saved, the Law must be satisfied. Since we cannot keep the Law and it must be satisfied, then the only one capable of keeping the Law must keep the Law: God. Jesus is God in flesh.

This is not logical... God needed to kill himself?

IF we could not fulfill "the law" that actually counts... Jesus would not have said it was possible....

48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

God sacrificed his son so the world would have proof of life after death... So we would not Fear death...

HE gave us the words of God himself... the ones that have not changed and still stand for all time...

God gave his son... God did not incarnate in human form...

IF he did HE would have said exactly that...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Cool story bro. I like it. It has a good ring to it. Figure out a way to make it apocalyptic, add some vagueness and give it a thousand years or so. Make sure you bury it in a non descriptive container in a place where someone will stumble upon it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Bible prophecy regarding Gaza:

2. God wants all in Israel and on Earth to know what will help trigger this fierce and terrible anger: Gaza!! He warns, 'Gaza will be forsaken'... her inhabitants (the children of Israel) 'uprooted' and 'driven out' . . . "For Gaza shall be forsaken, And Ashkelon desolate; They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday, And Ekron shall be uprooted. Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast, The nation of the Cherethites! The word of the Lord is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines (Palestinians): "I [God] will destroy you So there shall be no inhabitant." (All 'Palestinians' and their allies should take note ...)

www.alphanewsdaily.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jesus is Yahweh

i assume yahweh is god. but on judgement day jesus will sit to the right of god.
or are god and yahweh different deities ?

Your answer lies in Isaiah 59 as to how Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father, not "to the right of God". There is only one God, and if you read Acts, it's Jesus sitting on the white throne of Judgement.

Read all of the "I AM" statements in the Bible as though God's name is "I AM"... then read Acts 2:22... then delete this thread...

That's all...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Calling Palestinians Phillistines is a stretch to say the least. Can you prove this lineage?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

It sounds like you could use a thorough reading of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Who are the Philistines?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This is not logical... God needed to kill himself?

Who said God operates by man's logic? Did he say that? no? I'm pretty sure he said he is nothing like us in regards to our ways and thoughts and what concerns us.

Isaiah 55:8-9

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Just because the Israelites forced the palestinians into gaza doesnt make them a philistine.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I'm well aware of who the Philistines were. I asked how you claim Palestinians=Philistines. There have been many peoples who have lived in the land of Canaan. How do you prove direct lineage between Philistines and Palestinians as you claim in your "Prophecy"?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

I'm well aware of who the Philistines were. I asked how you claim Palestinians=Philistines. There have been many peoples who have lived in the land of Canaan. How do you prove direct lineage between Philistines and Palestinians as you claim in your "Prophecy"?

Well in my opinion palestinians are just another Arab peoples. Most of the canaanites were wiped out, the ones that survived are the ones who ran when they saw the Ark of the Covenant coming. I'm not going to pretend i know terribly much about them but if there were any left they got scooped up by the assyrians and babylonians so there's no way of even telling who they are now or if they still exist. Assimilation will make an ethnicity disappear quickly.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by SwissMarked

It sounds like you could use a thorough reading of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then what happens...

Again... go back and do what I stated in my prior post... Jesus never claimed to be God... that's something man did to get idiots to worship a false idol...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join