It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollow Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Forgive me, I couldn't decide which forum was appropriet for this post. I just would like a big discussion on the Hollow Earth theory. If anyone has any ideas, or info, or even maybe new info please post!

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Do a search....there are NUMEROUS threads on this subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a few to get you started....
edit on 4/6/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

I know, I just wanted a new conversation to see what anyone has come up with since those old threads.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

You asked.

I think we've done this one to death. There is no hollow earth and it's pretty much an accepted consensus that the whole myth is "Old GERMAN" propaganda.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

I know, I just wanted a new conversation to see what anyone has come up with since those old threads.

Then, why don't you start us off. Some conversation from you, it's your thread. Some links to go with your conversation would be appreciated too.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As cool as the theory sounds... I don't think that there is an advanced civilization living in the center of the earth

Though it's weird how it's illegal to explore caves on public property.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinks

Links to source stating the legality?

I have never heard of it being illegal to explore caves on public property and used to go caving almost every weekend back in high school. Only reasons I could think of for there being a law about caving public caves would be because many people would get lost and resources to find them are expensive, if they find them, and if someone found something of archaeological significance it would be a shame if they tampered with it or destroyed it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinks
As cool as the theory sounds... I don't think that there is an advanced civilization living in the center of the earth

What do you mean by 'public property?' Ive always had this idea one day I will buy my own house and basically start digging a kind of shelter/cave thing

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by FenderWolf

You asked.

I think we've done this one to death. There is no hollow earth and it's pretty much an accepted consensus that the whole myth is "Old GERMAN" propaganda.

If its German propaganda, then why is it that an American Admiral (Byrd) is the one that is most associated with the theory?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have read or heard someplace that the amount of paperwork and permits cave explorers need can be extremely difficult to obtain. I remember hearing that people can't just go into any cave, which kind of makes sense. Caves are comprised of very old and sensitive ecological systems which many people want to keep protected and uncontaminated from outside sources. Maybe it was on Coast to Coast. I don't have a link, it's just something I have read/heard more than once.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If I want to go get lost in a huge cave how are they going to stop me? They have guards at the entrance of every cave?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This theory is very interesting tbh, but I don't think it's true though :p

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This theory is very interesting tbh, but I don't think it's true though :p

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Same here, I never heard of it until recently and at first I thought it was bull but after research I was really blown away that it might be a possibility. Or just propaganda

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
If I want to go get lost in a huge cave how are they going to stop me? They have guards at the entrance of every cave?

i can't speak for all caves but i was 14 years old and we were ATVing near Williamsburg PA and we found some cool looking caves, we went around to another side and were stopped by 4 armed guards. this wasnt near the military base but they were still patrolling the area we were in. I always suspected they had a grow op going on in there and didnt want anyone tampering or stealing.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think its a real issue and to access the ports or corridors may not be impossible. But, if you do find any entrances and enter them you may be on your own and only observed from the above ground influences who might not be allowed to rescue you. So be careful

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

yes sure, as well as buddhist propaganda, vedic propaganda...

top topics

join